Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ladder

Country flag
World average is about 3% CFR except a few countries like Mexico who have 10% CFR. For India to loose 1 million per month we need to have a CFR of about 8 to 10 at current daily infection. Currently we have a reported CFR of 1 to 1.5.
Unless you are indicating that there is an underreporting of death by atleast a factor of 6, the 750 k to 1 million deaths per month is not possible.

If you were to ask me, London bridge is also up for sale.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
and we should??
I wouldn't. Rules of games only apply when players respect it. None of the Superpowers did. Now its just about India to take stance whether it will challenge the new bully. Bully who has killed so many of us. Or will it just live with it like a coward and be on the side for the next 70-100 years.

Country flag
I wouldn't. Rules of games only apply when players respect it. None of the Superpowers did. Now its just about India to take stance whether it will challenge the new bully. Bully who has killed so many of us. Or will it just live with it like a coward and be on the side for the next 70-100 years.
unlike pakis we have trouble differentiating friends and enemies.

Abdus Salem killed

Our lives doesn't matter. Yeah we are loosing 750K people a month which will only increase to 1 million per month in June. We are not even respecting our dead or churring up nations sentiment. Instead we are taking donations and help from China. Even with our "Independent" media we have not even start hate campgains against China and CCP. Our enemy goes unpunished and makes mockery of our funeral pry. I am just speechless.

View attachment 89175
L
750K people a month which will only increase to 1 million per month in June

Lol what where do you get those numbers also cases are going down quickly

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I think it is delibrate naiveness. Because we cannot do anything about it. India, is a wimp, whose female family members are sexually assaulted and elders being killed. And it does not even have courage to draw weapon and point it at the enemy.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I have already shared the link for the video which details the calculations and studies for the death. The way our youth is not ready to believe studies I am concerned that Happy Hypoxia is a thing with them.

Kumata

Country flag
I think it is delibrate naiveness. Because we cannot do anything about it. India, is a wimp, whose female family members sexually assaulted and elders being killed. And it does not even have courage to draw weapon and point it at the enemy.
Bandhu,

reading you after long time..

now, Please stop reading the western propaganda. Things are bad but not that bad either...

Wimp ..U need to choose words carefully i guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladder

Country flag
27000 Indians died every day.. before corona.. I.e 800000 Indians dying every month without corona.. Extra corona deaths in May might be 1 lakh officially.. Real number might be atleast 2 to 2.5 lakh minimum.. So, thats your 1 million per month dead
We are only talking about death from Corona virus.
And secondly for a population of 1.3 billion, deaths are natural, unless Indian population has have acess to elixir of life/youth.
( And by no means I am playing down deaths by TB, cancer etc, those are for separate discussion)

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Bandhu,

reading you after long time..

now, Please stop reading the western propaganda. Things are bad but not that bad either...

Wimp ..U need to choose words carefully i guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate ,
my friends went to Delhi crematorium personally as they were helping people around. There are 23 crematorium and 8 burial grounds in Delhi. Atleast 300 deads are bought there each day. (23+8)x300 = 9300 deads each day in Delhi alone. I am not even counting NCR.

Kumata

Country flag
Mate ,
my friends went to Delhi crematorium personally as they were helping people around. There are 23 crematorium and 8 burial grounds in Delhi. Atleast 300 deads are bought there each day. (23+8)x300 = 9300 deads each day in Delhi alone. I am not even counting NCR.
Not denying what you said but when u have just 23 crematorium for a population of almost 1 crore people, you will see lines in everything...

Remember that along with covid, natural deaths are also contributing...so not every person there is a covid death...

ladder

Country flag
Mate ,
And I can name atleast one of your friends. And so can many in this forum. Hazard a guess who she is?

Kumata

Country flag
Need a informed opinion..

why do we have shortage of covaxin... is it that B B Never scaled up or some xyz reason. i was reading some where that penguin govt refused them prod start in Pune and milord have to jump in and put penguin back in his hole and allow BB to start prod...

PS : - I took shot of covaxin and worried if i will get seond jab on time :(

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles