Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

doreamon

Country flag
This will become a big news! Why is ur people so ignorant. Such a heartbreaking visual.
Time has come fr govt to take over cremation .. Let there be electric cremation . The reason people might have dumped body to river is price of cremation has increased many fold .. wood nt available . Even muslims are burying their dead at back side of home as no place in burial ground ..

here2where

Time has come fr govt to take over cremation .. Let there be electric cremation . The reason people might have dumped body to river is price of cremation has increased many fold .. wood nt available . Even muslims are burying their dead at back side of home as no place in burial ground ..
Danger of contamination is more worrisome...

SexyChineseLady

Niks_12

Country flag
Let me understand this:

India is already calling Covid-19 the China Virus or Wuhan Virus on Wion and every other media outlet for a long time now.

But you are not okay with people calling the new variant, the Indian variant?
Nope I am not. Am I unfair? You bet I am. Particularly when the CCP a$$holes spread this virus on earth. There is no other name for this virus - other than the CCP virus - doesn't matter which variant, place, time.

If you dislike my comment, go FU!!

mokoman

Country flag
Let me understand this:

India is already calling Covid-19 the China Virus or Wuhan Virus on Wion and every other media outlet for a long time now.

But you are not okay with people calling the new variant, the Indian variant?

No one in india or media or gov calls its china virus or wuhan virus.

WION isn't affiliated with indian government.

Coalmine

Country flag
Second case i am coming across of less than 30 year old succumbing in less than 24 hours . I had heard similar case of 22 year old labourer dying overnight after admission to hospital of testing positive .

26-year-old Delhi doctor dies of Covid complications within hours of testing positive
India Today Web Desk 13 hours ago

a young boy in a blue shirt

A young doctor at Guru Tegh Bahadur (GTB) Hospital succumbed to Covid-19-related complications on Sunday within hours of testing positive for the infection.

Dr Anas Mujahid, 26, was working at the GTB Hospital which has been converted into a designated Covid-19 hospital. He had completed his internship after MBBS in January.

A resident of North-East Delhi's Bhagirathi Vihar, the 26-year-old doctor was on duty at the Ob-Gyn ward till Saturday afternoon. He got tested for the virus at 8 pm, as per an Indian Express report, and died due to intracranial bleeding around 3 am on Sunday.

He had no co-morbidities, the report added.

Dr Anas Mujahid's batchmate and colleague Amir Sohail told Hindustan Times that the two visited his home for iftar on Saturday evening. He said while returning to the hotel, provided to all the doctors, Anas said he was feverish. "He decided to take a rapid antigen test at the fever clinic of the GTB hospital before going to the hotel. He tested positive for Covid-19," Dr Sohail said.

Dr Sohial said they were sitting in the clinic when Dr Anas suddenly collapsed. "We rushed him to the casualty ward. He was not responding well. The doctors sent him for a CT-scan. The report revealed a massive bleeding spot in the brain. He was immediately transferred to the neurological department, where he died," he said.

Sohail told HT that Dr Mujahid had not taken the vaccine shots.

Dr Anas Mujahid's brother Mauz said the family received a call from the hospital around 10 pm. "We could not believe what Anas' friend was saying as he was with us till a few hours ago. My parents and my brother immediately rushed to the hospital. Within hours, he left us. Our family is in shock," he said.

AK Jain, dean of UCMS at GTB Hospital, confirmed Mujahid's death, and said, "I am yet to go through his medical reports. It's really unfortunate that he is not with us anymore."

Dr Satendra Singh of GTB Hospital told the daily, "It's a rare case of sudden progression [of Covid-19] and it's alarming. Generally, we have seen cases of blood clots and internal bleeding in patients with severe Covid symptoms. However, according to his friends, he was fine till Saturday."
Fasting roja during covid should be stopped. Covid virus takes lot of Energy in body.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

No one in india or media or gov calls its china virus or wuhan virus.

WION isn't affiliated with indian government.
Okay. I see people posting Wion stuff here all the time and when I watch, it is always Wuhan Virus this and China Virus that -- even when they are asking the West to be less nationalistic and racist!

ladder

Country flag
Fasting roja during covid should be stopped. Covid virus takes lot of Energy in body.
Sadly he wasn't vaccinated. If govt. hasn't provided him with Vaccine, this is criminal action from govt. Was he excluded because he hadn't graduated in Jan when vaccine rollout had begun for doctors?
But, if he was eligible, did he skip because of medical reasons or due to religious reasons?
Working in a high viral load conditions in New Delhi, when we are seeing infections even after taking both the doses, how prudent it was to allow him to work without vaccination?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
SC adjurns hearing to Thursday on vaccine differential pricing to center and states.

"No Judicial Interference": Centre To Supreme Court On Vaccine Policy

Kaleje ko thandak mili.

The Centre has gone aggressive this time and warned the time tu apni aukat mai reh warna jo hoga tu zimmidar hai uska. Eagerly waiting for next hearing on Thursday.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) — which viciously opposed travel bans during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, when its actions ensured the Wuhan coronavirus would infect the rest of the world — on Thursday agitated for isolating its regional rival India from the rest of the world to contain its coronavirus outbreak.

China’s state-run Global Times portrayed India’s neighbors in Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka as trembling fearfully in the shadow of India’s coronavirus wave, noting approvingly that Sri Lanka has closed its border with India and several South Asian countries have imposed India travel bans.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yep.. Wood prices shooting through the roof.. Time BJP buckles up and deploys the necessary resources for a decent cremation..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kaleje ko thandak mili.

The Centre has gone aggressive this time and warned the time tu apni aukat mai reh warna jo hoga tu zimmidar hai uska. Eagerly waiting for next hearing on Thursday.
What if the executive decides not to implement any Supreme court order on Covid, including contempt of court.. No poolice will take action.. and even deploy a presidential order to that effect.. What can the milords do ? Hope it does not come to that ? Although I want GOI to subsidize vaccine prices to state governments, so as to bring prices down to 150 rupees per dose for state governments..
That would also earn modi some desperately needed goodwill..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
dont we have electric cremation system .. such apathy in administration . Govt shd get one as soon as possible if we dnt have one .. This is nt only health hazard but also political suicide .
Will be very difficult for Yogi to recover..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) — which viciously opposed travel bans during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, when its actions ensured the Wuhan coronavirus would infect the rest of the world — on Thursday agitated for isolating its regional rival India from the rest of the world to contain its coronavirus outbreak.

China’s state-run Global Times portrayed India’s neighbors in Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka as trembling fearfully in the shadow of India’s coronavirus wave, noting approvingly that Sri Lanka has closed its border with India and several South Asian countries have imposed India travel bans.
I think its good.. We need to be isolated.. and we deserve this.. Atleast, let other countries be safe..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Okay. I see people posting Wion stuff here all the time and when I watch, it is always Wuhan Virus this and China Virus that -- even when they are asking the West to be less nationalistic and racist!
There is nothing racist in calling it Chinese virus. These are a tonne of disease calling it so.

It is just anti-CCP slogan which is being defended by CCP in garb of racism.

SexyChineseLady

There is nothing racist in calling it Chinese virus. These are a tonne of disease calling it so.

It is just anti-CCP slogan which is being defended by CCP in garb of racism.
Wion and other don't say CCP virus. They say China or Wuhan associating it with a country or people.

This had led to people being attacked around the world for looking Chinese. This is a Burmese family including little kids who were slashed at a Walmart in Texas for being "Chinese" over the virus.

92942588-EFCF-4B7A-9988-47D1FF9F4C8D.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles