Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It is pseudo science! Every 2 month or more there is article that scientist have found a miracle Homeo medicine which cures Corona.
Ghanta cure happens!
You are already seeing shameless Homeo doctors prescribing some medicine to increase O2 level miraculously in 4-5 minutes already which is extreme bullsh*t.
I see arsenic,I know the article is fake

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
They're mostly Republicans.
Larger portion would be republicans given US being a Christian majority nation which are republican (right wing) voters base. And all other anti VAX religious groups like Muslims or anti Republican Christians are to be with Democrats (the Left). This is a strictly common structure in every democratic country.

Akula

Country flag
Guys, I had fever for 3 days and cough. But I was normal after 3 days. I thought it was normal fever. But on 4th day I couldn't not smell or feel the taste. I got myself and my family tested. Me and my mother were positive. We both have sp02 above 94. Is this mild Covid?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Larger portion would be republicans given US being a Christian majority nation which are republican (right wing) voters base. And all other anti VAX religious groups like Muslims or anti Republican Christians are to be with Democrats (the Left). This is a strictly common structure in every democratic country.
As of April 2021 Monmouth University survey, the following are the stats based on political affiliation as to -

THOSE WHO WANT TO ALTOGETHER AVOID COVID-19 VACCINATION:

REPUBLICANS - 43%
DEMOCRATS - 5%
INDEPENDENTS - 22%

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I used to go to homeopathic Doctors regularly it seemed to have worked for me.
I had severe coughs from time to time.
Allopathic did work but it took a lot of time and throat pain to subside.
Tried homeopathy and it worked wonders giving results faster.
Don't know the science behind their medicine

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys, I had fever for 3 days and cough. But I was normal after 3 days. I thought it was normal fever. But on 4th day I couldn't not smell or feel the taste. I got myself and my family tested. Me and my mother were positive. We both have sp02 above 94. Is this mild Covid?
I found these infigraphic on Covid-19 infection:

images (2).png

I have a family friend who lost his sense of taste and underwent self-quarantine. He's well now. Consult your doctor. You'll do well.

God bless!

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Not all Christians are republicans and America has a large atheist population. Majority of the atheist population is Liberal Democrat. As for the Christian population some of them believe in the old Judaic custom that penetrating the body and injecting gelatin(vaccine made from pork based products) is a sin. This is a reason why Hasidic Jews are hesitant to take the vaccine along with the Christian right.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Akula

We have a family friend couple, around 65's, both experienced loss of taste, both were brought to hospital, the guy needed oxygen but survived, while the wife exhibited only mild symptoms, also survived. But I think they got the earlier strain since the were hospitalized around August, 2020.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I used to go to homeopathic Doctors regularly it seemed to have worked for me.
I had severe coughs from time to time.
Allopathic did work but it took a lot of time and throat pain to subside.
Tried homeopathy and it worked wonders giving results faster.
Don't know the science behind their medicine
Homeopathy is quackery. However as most homeopathy medicines are nothing but some plant extract(allegedly) mixed in a strong Alcoholic solution they do provide relief in sore throats and coughing problems. Alcohol is a natural remedy for colds but in our Indian culture we do not take alcohol unlike the West. Homeopathy just uses alcohol and some Woo to cure coughs. Heck even the cough syrup is a better medicine at curing your cough.

I am not a student of medicine so take all these with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Get well soon.

Mild Covid is when fever and cough subsides in a week and SPO2 stays above 92.

omaebakabaka

This is the woke crowd, it would be better if they pray to their own gods for India in that way its more powerful and send message that one should keep to their own and guard. I have no tolerance for these kinds of things perhaps just the way we turned into worshipping other stupid things and no diligence to our own....

Varoon2

Country flag
@Akula

We have a family friend couple, around 65's, both experienced loss of taste, both were brought to hospital, the guy needed oxygen but survived, while the wife exhibited only mild symptoms, also survived. But I think they got the earlier strain since the were hospitalized around August, 2020.
asianobserve, question for you. Are there foreign correspondents of newspapers or TV channels scrutinising the Philippines on a whole variety of matters including Covid. Do Filipinos talk to these reporters about the state of their economy, environment, politics, academia, press freedom, healthcare, gender issues, literacy, sanitation. And what about historical controversies/sensitive issues like the period of Spanish colonisation, and the US occupation for several decades? For the life of me, except for that whole drama about Ferdinand Marcos and Imelda( with her collection of shoes) plus the tragedy in Tacloban a few years ago, I don't recall any sustained, in depth or analytical coverage of the Philippines in print or on TV. And the same for Indonesia, Brazil, Nigeria( except for passing coverage of Boko Haram's terror), Malaysia, Poland et al.

omaebakabaka

Get well soon.

Mild Covid is when fever and cough subsides in a week and SPO2 stays above 92.
Yes but if temp reaches around 104 and sustains then may be better to get it checked out, there is almost all the time some small infection in the lungs with this wuhan virus.....looks like steroids is introducing temporary diabetics and requires insulin to be injected.

Varoon2

Country flag
This is the woke crowd, it would be better if they pray to their own gods for India in that way its more powerful and send message that one should keep to their own and guard. I have no tolerance for these kinds of things perhaps just the way we turned into worshipping other stupid things and no diligence to our own....
If it's a woke crowd, at least you can't call these people Hinduphobic. Where in the US would you see Christians using Hindu chants or mantras to pray for India? But true about the last part. There are Indians in India who don't know much about Hinduism, but they are very comfortable with Christian references!

omaebakabaka

If it's a woke crowd, at least you can't call these people Hinduphobic. Where in the US would you see Christians using Hindu chants or mantras to pray for India? But true about the last part. There are Indians in India who don't know much about Hinduism, but they are very comfortable with Christian references!
JaiRamjiKi is replaced by stupid Hello and so on.....now we don't even think about those things. Jews are better than Hindus in that context but they are under threat with stupid 90s/2000 gen urban born idiots who just suck O2 and do nothing in return. Anyway Israelis are certainly not anti-hindu, perhaps we associate with the same threats of extinction

Hari Sud

Country flag
Oxygen muddle in India.

If you believe Srikant Sastri writing in the Times of India lately, then this confusion has been artificially created by well-established government procedures. Oxygen plant contracts were awarded 6-8 months ago when the first virus event occurred. The stipulated time for delivery was 75 days. Six months later, no such delivery has been made hence this current huge Oxygen shortage.

(https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/voices/how-oxygen-generators-got-mired-in-red-tape/)

The blame lies with the old established bureaucratic procedures. The Procurement Agreement was awarded to the lowest bidder (L-1). It seems now that the contractor was not able to supply. He was awarded the contract because he was the lowest bidder. The procedure muddle kicked in now. If the L-1 does not get the contract, as per government established norms, he would sue in court. Hence bureaucrats absolved themselves of the blame and L-1 got the contract.

No one could predict that a COVID-19 tsunami would hit India by mid-April. So much so that SOS world wide had to be made for Oxygen supply.

Most of the countries, which had received favors from India earlier in the Quinine and Vaccine supply came to help. Indian Air Force and Navy established an Oxygen supply chain and rose up to the occasion. The army has assisted with the establishment of hospitals.

Surprisingly US, who was an India’s ally of a sort, airlifted only three plane loads of oxygenators and few other supplies, claiming that US comes first. Their ban on raw material and other supplies to make vaccine in India and elsewhere, although lifted still mired in patent talk. Too bad about that.

The pressure on the oxygen supply has been somewhat alleviated, but deaths in India due to lack of oxygen are astronomical. Who should be held accountable... Ultimately the present government gets the bulk of the blame and they have received most of the flak. Angry people will not vote for this government. They already have taken out their anger in the provincial elections and will do it again. Be mindful of people ... they are angry.

26/11

Country flag
It is mild Covid.

I learned following things on my covid journey.
1) Keep consulting doctor even after fever has gone. No self medication, no missing appointments.
2) Keep checking SpO2 every few hours till you receive covid negative report. Anything below 94 or difficulty in breathing, immediately visit hospital. Go for proning position till you reach hospital.
3) Taste loss might result in decreased appetite. But it is very important to keep eating. If there is gastric problem (nausea, vomiting etc), it might be because of antibiotics. Consult doctor he will change medicine.
4) Doctor will conduct blood test (D-dimer and CRP) on 6-8 days. They are very important as it will detect whether Corona is affecting other organs and blood cells. Once these tests are Ok, there is no need to worry (but keep checking SpO2 till covid negative).
5) Taste and smell will take some time to become normal. In my case it took around 20 days.
6) Keep positive outlook. Do not panic, but do not let your guard down for next 10 days.

Attachments

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
asianobserve, question for you. Are there foreign correspondents of newspapers or TV channels scrutinising the Philippines on a whole variety of matters including Covid. Do Filipinos talk to these reporters about the state of their economy, environment, politics, academia, press freedom, healthcare, gender issues, literacy, sanitation. And what about historical controversies/sensitive issues like the period of Spanish colonisation, and the US occupation for several decades? For the life of me, except for that whole drama about Ferdinand Marcos and Imelda( with her collection of shoes) plus the tragedy in Tacloban a few years ago, I don't recall any sustained, in depth or analytical coverage of the Philippines in print or on TV. And the same for Indonesia, Brazil, Nigeria( except for passing coverage of Boko Haram's terror), Malaysia, Poland et al.
So far, despite Duterte's effort to muzzle media, both lical and international media are free to report from the Philippines. We have CNN Philippines. But as regards Covid, I guess due to relatively low overall death count and a healthcare system able to absorb the Covid shocks so far, we are not interesting yet to report on live TV. There are constant reports though of our Covid infections on print and digital media.

Our below prime tome status may change suddenly if we see hospitals unable to absorb Covid patients and patients dying on cars unattended and on the streets.

As regards historical issues, well our media and society are open about it. And there are divergent views on the influence if Spain or America. The same goes for current social, political amd economic issues.

Lately, the issues involving the Philippines that have gained prominence in international media were/are Islamic radicals in the South of the Philippines amd the South China Sea dispure with China.

Last edited:

Spindrift

Consult a doctor and get on medication and do proning breathing exercises, besides do steam inhalation and take plenty of fluids and regularly monitor the SPo2 levels and fever.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles