Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
I already said take vaccine wastage data with 50 % salt . most of those doses are vaccinated to people below 45 even before govt had opened up vaccination for them . I know 8 people in my own circle who got vaccinated before May 1st .

The numbers are far greater than 167 million doses.

My friends entire family of 5 have already had their first dose of Covishield. None of them were eligible for the vaccine given the age restriction and this was before Govt. opened up the 18-44 category.

How? Once vial is opened and there aren't enough people who have registered, near and dear ones(relatives residing in the same town) are asked to come over in advance if they are interested.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
My mother-in-law was flying in from Varanasi last night. The only non-stop flight between VNS and HYD lands at 10 PM, and Telangana's night-curfew begins at 9. I drove to the airport by starting early, parked in a desolate part of the parking (there was hardly 5% of the normal crowd at RGIA). By the time the airport digested her and she reached the arrival ramp, it was already 10:45. On the drive back to central Hyderabad, where we live, we were stopped in four places--first was before we climbed PVNR Expressway, then after we got down at Mehdipatnam, and then at Lakdi-ka-Pul (where btw, all the sulli-run restaurants were open and bustling); then near Secretariat, and finally near Indira Park. At each stop, the cops demanded to see the boarding pass. My MIL and I were dressed like astronauts. She had her IndiGo face shield in addition to masks, but since I had just taken my first shot, I have to be extra careful, and so I wore 3 masks, latex gloves, full-body clothes, swimming goggles since I had no face shield (no kidding), and earplugs. Then at home, disposal of mask, gloves, and dumping everything that needs washing into a bucket of Dettol water. A hot-water shower to end things.

....and then I turn on the TV to see visuals of lakhs of sullis barely-masked, swarming Charminar area well into the night (like 11 PM), with no cops in sight.

captscooby81

Country flag
There are two ways to look at those deaths .

1. People who caught the virus but couldn't able to find right medical support on time and dead (anger among his family members and relatives are acceptable till a level)

2. People who caught the virus got admitted on time given plasma , remdsivir and some other costly medicine made by roche and still died ( is anger on govt by his or her family members justifiable)

I know 4 people who succumbed to this virus since April all the 4 fallen in 2nd category

Media is reaching hospitals and covering people grasping for breathe but does media also find out is the patient got treatment on time ? was the treatment started so late here in chinese virus case its just 3-4 days difference is between life and death .

My colleague who was infected got cured along with his wife and parents without hospitalisation , but with proper medication started early by onset of symptoms .

Although I am myself upset with the terrible journalism going on in India, the panic around COVID deaths is real.
Everyone who I talk to in India knows a few people who passed away due to COVID. The official figures are definitely under-reported.

captscooby81

Country flag
Paisa hi paisa baba . If some of you remember spuutneek was running a propaganda saying fyyyzer vaccine is giving more deaths and dangerous with side effects compared to oxford one and ruskie one looks like it was to get a chunk of this big deal . Now you can also see the hit jobs done on oxford in nordic countries before they stopped the vaccine from usage and now signed this big deal .

pfizerrr.jpg

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Paisa hi paisa baba . If some of you remember spuutneek was running a propaganda saying fyyyzer vaccine is giving more deaths and dangerous with side effects compared to oxford one and ruskie one looks like it was to get a chunk of this big deal . Now you can also see the hit jobs done on oxford in nordic countries before they stopped the vaccine from usage and now signed this big deal .

View attachment 88637
Pfizer vaccine is only marginally better than Coronil. Gald we didn't bite. We still insist on bridging trials.

captscooby81

Country flag
@ezsasa your uncle who is admitted in hospital what vaccine he had taken ? i came to know about death of someone after taking 2 doses of vaccine and still caught covid and died but the person was heavy drunkard he was drinking every day after the vaccine till his death .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa your uncle who is admitted in hospital what vaccine he had taken ? i came to know about death of someone after taking 2 doses of vaccine and still caught covid and died but the person was heavy drunkard he was drinking every day after the vaccine till his death .
covaxin , and in my uncle's case complications are occuring because of diabetes. for now he is fine.
remdesvir not yet given.

captscooby81

Country flag
Covaxin availability is going to be much much lesser compared to covidshield because they need BSL4 lab to grow the virus and then kill it to put in vaccine and we have only 2 BSL4 labs in our country .So oxford vaccine and may be even russian one will be widely available .

Plus two dose of Covaxin with potential booster dose with nasal vaccine might provide the 100% immunity one needs for that BB has to come up faster with its nasal vaccine .

captscooby81

Country flag
Just wanted to know as my parents both of them got covaxin so just wondering what if they fall outside the 76 % efficiency protection group . As covaxin has only 76 % efficiency against catching the virus . Hope your uncle recovers without ICU and these powerful medicines .

covaxin , and in my uncle's case complications are occuring because of diabetes. for now he is fine.
remdesvir not yet given.

captscooby81

Country flag
@Sanatani dakataar sahab any idea when 18+ category are going to get vaccinated , Tried reaching your health city campus they said strictly only above 45 age group . I am ready to pay for my vaccine why the hell state govt don't get me vaccinated :frusty:

ladder

Country flag

View attachment 88637
Why does EU require 1.8 billion doses? With 1.8 billion they can vaccinate 900 million. EU population is 650 million. And they already have vaccinated 160 million with atleast first dose.
Does the above indicates EU has also started provisioning for the booster doses?

Coalmine

Country flag
Since last two days I have been giving back to those who are criticizing babaji. Till now everyone agreed that state governments ,private players and ppl in general are all responsible for this condition.
Guys don't fall for the propaganda ,Central government definitely did some mistakes but babaji is doing every possible thing to control things. We need to support him.
Aapiya mla and supporters are caught with Oxygen cylinders and media is silent in them and i am getting videos of aajtak bashing submit patra.
These channels have got money from aap and foreign sources

Sanatani

Country flag
@Sanatani dakataar sahab any idea when 18+ category are going to get vaccinated , Tried reaching your health city campus they said strictly only above 45 age group . I am ready to pay for my vaccine why the hell state govt don't get me vaccinated :frusty:
Nobody knows. We don't have enough vaccines even for 45+ age group. 100 doses of covaxin and 400 doses of covishield are received daily.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just wanted to know as my parents both of them got covaxin so just wondering what if they fall outside the 76 % efficiency protection group . As covaxin has only 76 % efficiency against catching the virus . Hope your uncle recovers without ICU and these powerful medicines .
76 percent is efficacy.. But, the vaccine generates anti bodies and T cell memory in almost all vaccinated individuals.. So, even if infected, their infections tend to be minor..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just recording it here for future reference.

at the time Maharashtra chinese virus management was getting out of control in march & april beginning, two primary debate points in pak media were
1) who was behind negotiation of Indo-pak ceasefire?
2) whether pak was getting vaccines from india?

Khich

Country flag
One of an older related couple took covishield, and got corona some time later. Both of them recovered at home without much difficulty. I feel regardless of the vaccine, if taken, will help in recovery in case they happen to still get infected by corona

Global Defence

New threads

Articles