Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Mantospace

Country flag
Right now in emergency use authorisation, we will know by next month how effective it is in large number of patients.
Its good to see, india coming up with many medicines.

Looks like modi ordered all institutes to develop medicines asap.

Kumata

Country flag
World’s most vaccinated country is witnessing Covid-19 surge worse than India. What does it mean?

Seychelles, an island nation in the Indian Ocean, announced the reopening of borders for tourists in March to revive its economy which is heavily reliant on the tourism industry. The archipelago kicked off an aggressive vaccination drive to inoculate its population of nearly 100,000 and soon became the world’s most vaccinated country.

Seychelles began vaccinating its population against the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) using a donation of China's Sinopharm vaccines from the United Arab Emirates. Later, the island nation used the Covishield vaccines, a version of AstraZeneca’s shot manufactured by Pune-based Serum Institute of India (SII).

In spite of these impressive vaccination figures, Seychelles this week reported the highest number of Covid-19 cases per capita, worse than a country like India which has not even 3 per cent of its population fully vaccinated. According to Our World in Data, the latest rolling 7-day average for daily new Covid-19 cases per capita in Seychelles is more than twice India’s.

cant be sure if its a propaganda piece of article to create further panic
Will interesting to see how many infected took bat munchers virus ...any breakups ???

sorcerer

Country flag
Issue how quickly this will reach masses.
With the attitude of making money from pandemic and greed , GoI need to make sure the authentic product reach the market and hospitals.. This is going to be very challenging.
as people have a way of screwing themselves and blaming it on the GoI no matter what.
well!! with opposition in complete support of blame game and name calling ,it makes these hoarding easy for the guys indulging in black market and fake products.

sorcerer

Country flag
Will interesting to see how many infected took bat munchers virus ...any breakups ???
Nope..its HT, they are also a propaganda mouthpiece...so I wont buy it..
Dont know if its equating covishield with sinovac and break the market for covishield.
We have seen such articles against Covishield coming up in the past few weeks.

Kumata

Country flag
With the attitude of making money from pandemic and greed , GoI need to make sure the authentic product reach the market and hospitals.. This is going to be very challenging.
as people have a way of screwing themselves and blaming it on the GoI no matter what.
well!! with opposition in complete support of blame game and name calling ,it makes these hoarding easy for the guys indulging in black market and fake products.
Sample ...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Its good to see, india coming up with many medicines.

Looks like modi ordered all institutes to develop medicines asap.
let it pass emergency use phase stage, my fundamental assumption about anything is that “everything will fail”.:hat:

Sanatani

Country flag
Since last two days I have been giving back to those who are criticizing babaji. Till now everyone agreed that state governments ,private players and ppl in general are all responsible for this condition.
Guys don't fall for the propaganda ,Central government definitely did some mistakes but babaji is doing every possible thing to control things. We need to support him.

Kumata

Country flag
Since last two days I have been giving back to those who are criticizing babaji. Till now everyone agreed that state governments ,private players and ppl in general are all responsible for this condition.
Guys don't fall for the propaganda ,Central government definitely did some mistakes but babaji is doing every possible thing to control things. We need to support him.
biggest problem with babaji is His silence. I understand he is PM but assholes in govt are doing nothing on TV channels or shitter to counter the propaganda..

I got my wife vaccinated today and guess what... despite using CGS supply, his cahoots were busy distributing pamplets with pic of keju and sisodia... with words like " we are concerned about health, hence free vaccine" .

Rxbanda

Country flag
On any given day 25,000 Indians die everyday due to all causes. From the start of pandemic 12.5 million Indians have died (500 days * 25000).

Official Covid deaths =2.34L
If somebody tells me that this is understated then there are also evidence that if a person was infected with Covid three months prior to death, then his cause would be Covid in certificate. This kind of balances out.

234000/12500000 * 100 = 1.87%

So rounding off to 2% - Total deaths in last 500 days due to Covid. We have a daily dashboard tracker for Covid which scares us everytime we see it moves up. Why don't we have Tracker for 98% of other deaths also like diabetes, diseases, cancer, road accidents, suicides, crimes, murders, road accidents, natural deaths?

I am sure if such Tracker existed you would stop moving out of your house keep all the doors and windows closed never stop on road and live life like in a closet basement.

Media has amplified covid many many times.
Although I am myself upset with the terrible journalism going on in India, the panic around COVID deaths is real.
Everyone who I talk to in India knows a few people who passed away due to COVID. The official figures are definitely under-reported.

another_armchair

Country flag
biggest problem with babaji is His silence. I understand he is PM but assholes in govt are doing nothing on TV channels or shitter to counter the propaganda..

I got my wife vaccinated today and guess what... despite using CGS supply, his cahoots were busy distributing pamplets with pic of keju and sisodia... with words like " we are concerned about health, hence free vaccine" .
Didn't they get the vaccine free from the center?

Sanatani

Country flag

I feel he is working to source all possible resources. But true ,he can speak out to ppl to tell them what is being done.
Keju is a rakshas . I don't understand how stupid ppl can be to vote for him again.

captscooby81

Country flag
Are you talking about briyani Vijayan and your favourite teacher health minister is perfectly prepared that's why they just announced lock down after successfully defeating the virus and getting even awarded ..

i know everyone has their agenda and everything , but just think

this is just the 2nd wave , there is gonna be a 2x-4x larger 3rd wave 2-3 months from now

i hope our dearest leaders will be well prepared then.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
He needs to trim his beard unless it is a source of strength like Samson.

We should resist the urge of drugging him and getting rid of his santa claus like beard.

When a leader goes incommunicado, it leads to panic within the ranks. Bhakts will believe he is up to something big, while others will begin writing his obituary. They already have and we still have three years to 2024 elections. Still a firm believer of 100 sonar ki aur ek lohar ki.

Har Har Mahadev!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles