Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Boy you do represent your username! I agree, a lot of the Covid tragedies we've seen Worldwide are preventable or at least didn't have to reach the tragic levels we're seeing Worldwide if only politicians in these countries (Philippines included) listen to medical experts and not prioritize bizarre populist politics.
none of the chinese virus tragedies around the world are preventable, everywhere systems are overwhelmed.

it might have been preventable in the previous century when people used to store staple food in the house, not possible in this age. the way economy runs these days, is that people have to interact with each other for society to function.

in your case since you don't like duterte your confirmation bias is towards "politicians are responsible" narrative, if you live in US and a democrat you would not be saying this same.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
none of the chinese virus tragedies around the world are preventable, everywhere systems are overwhelmed.

it might have been preventable in the previous century when people used to store staple food in the house, not possible in this age. the way economy runs these days, is that people have to interact with each other for society to function.

in your case since you don't like duterte your confirmation bias is towards "politicians are responsible" narrative, if you live in US and a democrat you would not be saying this same.

If not then at least the level of infection and deaths did not have to reach the level we're seeing in several countries Worldwide. But a lot of politicians are very irresponsible and pondered to the crazy conspiracy crowd.

johnq

Common sense doesn't support the Wuhan theory. No country would attack itself first.

Especially not a tech and transportation hub like Wuhan. It is simply stupid beyond belief. (BTW, Yiwu makes underwear and is a major trading hub with lots if foreigner buyers. Of course, the stupid sloganeer would think the CCP decide to attack Wuhan instead which doesn't export and is integral to the Chinese domestic economy.)
LOL, then why did the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) punish doctors like Li Wenliang for disclosing the truth about person to person transmission to even people in Wuhan, if the CCP cared so much for the people in Wuhan, even as people in Wuhan were dying in hospitals?
The CCP hurts its own people all the time by putting them in slave labor camps and prisons, as well as harvesting their organs whenever CCP leadership needs them, or to sell these organs. People outside China already know that the CCP has done this to Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongolians and other minorities, Falun Gong members, anyone protesting against CCP, and common Chinese people imprisoned unjustly.
CCP is very much capable of covering up the truth about the bioweapon virus so that it could use its own people as carriers to spread it to (and thus attack) other countries, even at the cost of lives in Wuhan. That explains why doctors like Li Wenliang were punished for revealing the truth, even after the virus was allowed to spread to other countries for months, during which CCP kept lying to the world that there is no person to person transmission.
Whether the bioweapon virus leaked out of the lab by accident or intentionally, it is a fact that the CCP lied to its own people in Wuhan to cover up the truth even as they were dying, and CCP also lied to the world about there being no person to person transmission while it was allowing international travel by Chinese carriers of the virus to other countries. So in spite of whether the bioweapon virus was intentionally leaked, CCP effectively used the virus as a bioweapon to attack other countries by covering it up even as CCP allowed it to spread to other countries. I posted an article here earlier about opportunistic biological weapon attacks through coverup; I will try to dig it up.
But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what CCP bots believe. The truth will eventually be discovered, and if the CCP is guilty, it will pay a price. No one can escape karma.
PS, a lot more evidence is coming out that the bioweapon virus was created in the Wuhan lab through gain of function research on a PLA lab virus with a bat backbone not found anywhere near Wuhan.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If not then at least the level of infection and deaths did not have to reach the level we're seeing in several countries Worldwide. But a lot of politicians are very irresponsible and pondered to the crazy conspiracy crowd.
Level of infection is because of human interaction which can't be prevented given nature of global economies. Infections caused by few crowds of protests or functions are just minute contributors against those in economic activities.

The "lot" of politicians with stupid statements yet didn't control their system and their systems were actively trying to prevent epidemic since start.

Over it, most of leaders including you don't like too were prepared quite early for it, yet lost it giving ammo to opposition who never showcased a real solution either.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Democrats were the ones calling for stricter measures against Covid-19 and are more likely to get vaccinated in the US, until now.

Me I want to be fully vaccinated, I got 1 dose already of AZ, but I don't know if I'll get my 2nd shot in time since India has stopped supplying the Philippines witj AZ since its 2nd wave tragedy l. Dutette on the other hand, being the true traitor that he is, keeps on pushing for Commie Chinese vaccines. The latest of his stunts involved innoculating himself with Sinopharm despite that vaccine not having emergency authorization in the Philippines.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This is what I am wondering since some time now. How are daily wage workers and other lower economic group people going to get vaccinated?
What would be the process to get them registered and booking slots for them.
What I saw in vaccination center in Delhi was Middle and upper middle class people getting vaccinated.
I am from lower Middle class section from A state like Bihar my parents are vaccinated and so is everyone else in the villages.
Vaccination drives is being carried out in Angan badi of villages.
Gov has put lots of effort in vaccinating those above 45+.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
politicians pandering to the crowd is literally the number one bullet point on their job profile.
if people are crazy, politician will not say no, they get votes for saying yes.

if govt says stay locked at home, people will say you are killing my income.

Deadtrap

Country flag
They are putting words in people’s mouth. People are abusing state governments and have common sense to know the hospital are run by the state not Centre.
Sick of listen to this argument again and again. While it’s a fact that health is a state subject, general people are not aware of it and frankly they don’t even care abt whose affair it is. When family members and relatives die, they look and blame at the top most administration of the country. BJP supporters can legitimately give this reason and dodge the criticism but for general people who has nothing to do with daily Rendi Rona of Indian politics, it’s the govt at the centre who is at fault.

Last edited:

Knowitall

Well you can't do it in normal cases, you need a special set of circumstances.

For the UK case, it was them joinig the ERM as a precursor to the Euro. Soros bet against the pound, the Bank of England had to buy up pounds, which meant raising interest rates to ridiculous levels.

You can watch Black Wednesday a BBC doc on this or plenty of other resources on the net.

How Soros Broke the British Pound

As for what he is trying to do here, probably take up huge short positions on key indices in our derivatives market.

Then create an environment through the fake farmer protests, Covid scare, lockdowns, communal riots etc. to try and destroy the economic outlook and crash the market.

Thus, earning him billions. The longer the market stays up, the more he has to keep spending to cover his positions.

My pet conspiracy theory is the current market is being propped up by a consortium of Indian big wigs backed by the government to keep bleeding Soros and others who want to destroy Indian markets.

How long can this go and who will win, I can't say. But make no mistake, apart from a few sectors like steel, where there are genuine reasons for stocks to rally, the market in general is a bubble or artificially propped up.
Anywhere where we can read about this or some video's or anything?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Democrats were the ones calling for stricter measures against Covid-19 and are more likely to get vaccinated in the US, until now.

Me I want to be fully vaccinated, I got 1 dose already of AZ, but I don't know if I'll get my 2nd shot in time since India has stopped supplying the Philippines witj AZ since its 2nd wave tragedy l. Dutette on the other hand, being the true traitor that he is, keeps on pushing for Commie Chinese vaccines. The latest of his stunts involved innoculating himself with Sinopharm despite that vaccine not having emergency authorization in the Philippines.
why have democrats not sent their extra stock of AZ to you yet?

and by the way, my cousin in germany hopes to get his vaccine next year, same in many european countries including NZ.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Check out Germany's stats.

5 times more cases than a state like MP which has almost equivalent population.
9 times more death than MP.
Even if the deaths are hidden by a factor of 2 to 3 it will be no where near close to Germany.

We have fared of relatively well.
us repeatedly saying "We have fared of relatively well." last year is the reason western media vultures descended on us this year, their egos got hurt. :crying: :pound:

lcafanboy

Country flag

Amiet R. Kashyap (@Amitraaz) Tweeted:
DCGI approves anti-COVID drug(2-DG) developed by @DRDO_India for emergency use
Clinical trial results have shown that this molecule helps in faster recovery of hospitalised patients and reduces supplemental oxygen dependence.

The drug comes in powder form in sachet, which is https://t.co/oAz09Wszuc
Good News. DRDO developed covid19 medicine...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Interestingly, Democrats and Europeans have stocked a hundreds of millions of extra vaccines. The halt to American API supply to India was done to bring down Indian production at first place to help western business.

At the last stage, when world won't have any option, world saviour Americans will unload stock at high prices to world including their allies like Philippines.

I don't know who Duteret is. But for any sensible leader, it was always better to turn to a country like China or Russia for medical supplies than an unreliable country like US.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
politicians pandering to the crowd is literally the number one bullet point on their job profile.
if people are crazy, politician will not say no, they get votes for saying yes.

if govt says stay locked at home, people will say you are killing my income.
The ideal term for them is actually "leaders." They're suppose to do the right things for their people, not necessarily the popular things. But "leadership" is simply too far fetched from a lot of these politicians.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The ideal term for them is actually "leaders." They're suppose to do the right things for their people, not necessarily the popular things. But "leadership" is simply too far fetched from a lot of these politicians.
confirmation bias is intrinsically built into your definition of a leader, "leaders" are built by news media narrative these days. in the current discourse of political binaries, there cannot be a "leader" who can lead all, there will always be a another group who are willing to undermine "leader" at any cost including at the cost of human lives.

SKC

Country flag

Amiet R. Kashyap (@Amitraaz) Tweeted:
DCGI approves anti-COVID drug(2-DG) developed by @DRDO_India for emergency use
Clinical trial results have shown that this molecule helps in faster recovery of hospitalised patients and reduces supplemental oxygen dependence.

The drug comes in powder form in sachet, which is https://t.co/oAz09Wszuc
Good News. DRDO developed covid19 medicine...
This is a treatment medicine for Covid-19 right or like vaccine?

SKC

Country flag
treatment after getting infected.
This and that nasal spray made by a team in UK should be put in production too along with vaccines.
The nasal spray reduces the viral load by 95% in one use and over 99% in two doses.
Similarly this DRDO one will help increase O2 level and early recovery.

Complete focus should not be on vaccine only.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles