Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
China banned it, we should ban all international media in India.
In a country where high courts are run by edgy teenage judges that give irresponsible statements like "hang anyone stopping Oxygen" and Supreme Court that asks the combined Legislative bodies (Parliament and State Legislatures) to go take a hike when they jointly propose a law to reform Judiciary? Yeah, right. Good luck with that.

another_armchair

Country flag
Had a very ugly argument with some senior administrators of our hospital today over beer . Buggers were abusing Babaji.
I asked that I admit Modi is not educated like them so he can make a mistake regarding healthcare . But you all are over qualified so why didn't you all increase the number of staff and beds in anticipation. Rather all hospitals reduced the number of Covid beds. All hospital's COOs ,CEOs and administrators should be thrown out of their jobs .
Pata nahi it was me or the beer par sabki bolti bandh ho gayi.
Was at Apollo Bangalore some years back as my cousin was being operated for a broken wrist suffered during a road accident.

His surgery was over and the OT was continuously calling me to arrange for a room.

Multiple visits to Admissions yielded the same response. Rooms are not vacant.. we are waiting. This was at 8 PM when most discharges for the day are over.

I walked back in after 15 minutes and found a couple with twin daughters(must be aged around 3-4) down with dengue(it was dengue season) literally begging the lone man managing admissions to give them a room.

I was close to the counter so I could see his screen. I saw the dashboard and found over 70% of private rooms were vacant. What do these assholes during night duty do? They make patients wait till they are desperate enough to opt for a suite or a super executive room.

Lost my cool. Called that father of two over to the counter, showed him the screen, told the admissions guy if he doesn't allot a room in the next 5 minutes, I will call the cops but before they arrive, I will ensure he ends up in Emergency. He panicked and started calling his superiors. I happened to know two of the senior most docs managing Emergency, so walked to ER, spoke to one of them, he accompanied me to admissions, ensured everybody waiting there got a room within the next 10 minutes.

Till things were escalated, the bastard was listening to music on his phone and rolling on his office chair. So when people vandalize hospitals(which I find despicable), understand they have been pushed to the brink.

More than doctors, it is the support(administrative) staff who bring a bad name to the health care industry but then again, the senior most doctors who happen to be stakeholders in the hospital are all part of the game.

Last edited:
Country flag

Mysterious ‘Havana Syndrome’ Continues to Baffle Experts

One American government official, though, reported falling ill while in Guangzhou, China.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
does this mean there is big international pressure for a total lockdown?
It means George Soros is getting close to his >$500 billion shorting positions failing (he incurs interest payments in the tens of billions of Dollars), and is desperate to see a lockdown in India, so he could short key stocks/indices.

I've been telling this since 2019. Soros holds shorting positions, and is betting against the Indian economy. If his shorts succeed, it's a decade of economic development lost for India, and >$500 billion in Soros's pocket.

Even if George Soros spends $5 billion to earn $500 billion, it's plenty of money spent for creating this mahaul.

$5 billion buys A LOT of press. It takes barely $2 million to create this outbreak. Just hire 100 guys to dress up like municipal workers, and run around Indian cities spraying the virus as aerosol in crowded areas. People will just think they're municipal workers spraying insecticide.

The only way Modi can get Soros off India's back at this point is a state-sponsored assassination. Let's see if the same $5 billion in taxpayer money can punch through Soros's security and put a hollow-point through his skull.

ladder

Country flag
Was at Apollo Bangalore..
Some years back my friend met with an accident and was admitted in a known hospital chain. He incidentally lived in a colony just adjacent to that hospital.

The secretary of that colony's residents association just walked in, took the adminstrator to a corner and said don't forget you will still use the same roads to commute, so act accordingly.

So, it is a two way street. Hospital staff also sometimes get a raw deal. But most of the time they are offending party.
Some hospitals I have heard, apart from security, also have bouncers on roll.

Country flag

China firms tap virus-driven liquidity to raise record US$148 billion in equity deals

chinese counting the profits after destroying the world with their bio weapon.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It means George Soros is getting close to his >$500 billion shorting positions failing, and is desperate to see a lockdown in India, so he could short key stocks/indices.

I've been telling this since 2019. Soros holds shorting positions, and is betting against the Indian economy. If his shorts succeed, it's a decade of economic development lost for India, and >$500 billion in Soros's pocket.

Even if George Soros spends $5 billion to earn $500 billion, it's plenty of money spent for creating this mahaul.

$5 billion buys A LOT of press. It takes barely $2 million to create this outbreak. Just hire 100 guys to dress up like municipal workers, and run around Indian cities to spray the virus as aerosol in crowded areas. People will just think they're municipal workers spraying insecticide.

The only way Modi can get Soros off India's back at this point is a state-sponsored assassination. Let's see if the same $5 billion in taxpayer money can punch through Soros's security and put a hollow-point through his skull.
Soros is the guy who almost brought down the Bank of England. He has made his billions shorting economies and then creating crises to make his shorts profitable.

Indian market right now is a big bubble anyway, it will crash sooner rather than later.

As for us assasinating this a-hole, I won't hold my breath. Modi can't even get rid of some stupid alleged farmers.

There is little to be positive about in our country. Modi let too many issues pile up by refusing to deal with when he had the opportunity and room to work with. Now, they have all piled on together.

Are we even thinking of Balochistan or PoK now?

What a waste of mandate this guy turned out to be.

In a country where high courts are run by edgy teenage judges that give irresponsible statements like "hang anyone stopping Oxygen" and Supreme Court that asks the combined Legislative bodies (Parliament and State Legislatures) to go take a hike when they jointly propose a law to reform Judiciary? Yeah, right. Good luck with that.
True.

Without managing the rampant judiciary, no progress can be made on internal security.

We are a third world democracy, run by thugs with a judiciary that preaches about pie in the sky western ideals.

We have the worst of both worlds in this regard.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
It means George Soros is getting close to his >$500 billion shorting positions failing, and is desperate to see a lockdown in India, so he could short key stocks/indices.

$5 billion buys A LOT of press. It takes barely $2 million to create this outbreak. Just hire 100 guys to dress up like municipal workers, and run around Indian cities to spray the virus as aerosol in crowded areas. People will just think they're municipal workers spraying insecticide.

Let's not forget actually reigning in the Press would help too. However that would require some type of action by an otherwise useless Prime Minister. And before his defenders leap up... youre running a business. You know that there's dead weight in your business that's bleeding your reputation and losing you money. Where does the responsibility lie?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Some hospitals I have heard, apart from security, also have bouncers on roll.
Yep can confirm, I personally know of one that has bouncers, typically they are not overt but they are deployed as canteen staff or something akin to that, patient party tends to behave violently at times(during non-covid times) and need to be controlled, I know of one incident where a mob beat up a doctor dragged him from the 3rd floor into a van and threatened to throw him off a bridge.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles