Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Apparently the B.1.617 strain from Thackerays state of the Chinese Coronavirus has created 40 super spreader events in UK and is now responsible for 10% cases in London. No wonder the cases in Maharashtra are not going down except Mumbai. This Variant was exactly identified in Vidharbha region which is part of Central India. This same Variant has caused many countries to have their biggest super spreader event till date like Fiji, Singapore, Australia.

Local transmission has already started in dozens of countries and they have entered into lockdowns and in coming weeks many countries are going to go through the phase that India is going due to this Variant.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm vaccinated with covisheild.
No problem just some weakness and heart rate went higher when i just received the dose and there is some sensation in body which reminds me i have taken a vaccine.

And my Hunger is going crazy even after eating soo much food.

Country flag
Remember this is a successful launch where the booster rocket is falling back to earth :) All Indian launches also have rockets fall back to earth.

Thousands of western rockets had fallen back to earth over the years. This Chinese booster rocket had gone into near orbit space before falling down.

So no big deal. SpaceX rocket hit land in the American northwest too.
The article does not state anything about a booster but specifies ROCKET. please reread.

SexyChineseLady

The article does not state anything about a booster but specifies ROCKET. please reread.

The Long March 5B, a variant of China’s largest rocket, successfully launched the 22.5-metric-ton Tianhe module from Wenchang Thursday local time. Tianhe separated from the core stage of the launcher after 492 seconds of flight, directly entering its planned initial orbit.

Designed specifically to launch space station modules into low Earth orbit, the Long March 5B uniquely uses a core stage and four side boosters to place its payload directly into low Earth orbit.

However this core stage is now also in orbit and is likely to make an uncontrolled reentry over the next days or week as growing interaction with the atmosphere drags it to Earth.

Country flag

The Long March 5B, a variant of China’s largest rocket, successfully launched the 22.5-metric-ton Tianhe module from Wenchang Thursday local time. Tianhe separated from the core stage of the launcher after 492 seconds of flight, directly entering its planned initial orbit.

Designed specifically to launch space station modules into low Earth orbit, the Long March 5B uniquely uses a core stage and four side boosters to place its payload directly into low Earth orbit.

However this core stage is now also in orbit and is likely to make an uncontrolled reentry over the next days or week as growing interaction with the atmosphere drags it to Earth.
no more off topic discussions

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Not a doc but have a few Doc cousins, relatives and friends.

As per them Remdesivir and Plasma have been ineffective for serious or moderately serious patients.
Remdesivir is totally useless and was getting fake hype from Amerikkkan docs to make the Covid crisis seem worse

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
%

All these vaccine manufacturers in India who have tied up with Sputnik V could potentially have been producing Covaxin.
Although I understand not all firms can manufacture all kinds of vaccine, there must have been some technical limitations.

The issue with Sputnik V is that the first and second doses are not interchangeable. They probably use different viral vectors for both the doses.

It's not that the government was not slack. And with decline in the first wave G.o.I must have thought that they only require to vaccinate the HCW, FLW and the most vulnerable section only.

If you see the earliest statements, I have a feeling that had only provisioned for 25% to 33% of the total population. Although I might not fault them for thinking so as in the first wave Children, young adults and youth were not severely affected.
Also study from UK did show vaccination of most vulnerable reduces the hospitalization and death by considerable amount.

But, the second wave is a different beast altogether. All government calculation probably proved to be wrong. Whether they admit it or not is a separate issue.
They relied on BS narratives created by leftist media outlets that then bit them in the ***

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Check the date.
Random guy tweeted that when infectious strains of coronavirus mutated from bats to humans. This was contained. The 2019 outbreak started when someone at Wuhan Institute of Virology leaked a deadly strain of this out.

By itself "coronavirus" is a large family of viruses (just like the cat family, or the dog family). What's raping humanity right now is SARS NCoV-2, and its mutants.

ladder

Country flag
Developers of single shot Sputnik Light vaccine say it will be produced in India

RedPumpkin

Country flag
The killjoy here is the UK variant spread by Annadatas during the kisan andolan. Cases were being reported in the hills of fever followed by pneumonia deaths. Rural India has been hit hard where there is hardly any reporting. Getting your hands on a BP machine is a big deal.

Just for the record, 92 unreported covid deaths are from a settlement in a hill state up north. All have died of the same symptoms. All of them have a Delhi connection. Shall say no more. More than 60% of the deceased are below 45. There is trafficking of children going on as I type. Kids who have been orphaned overnight.
Hope trafficking has been reported to police.
This is sad.

Cheetah007

Country flag
This pandemic has exposed some countries negative attitude towards India. China, Germany, Australia pops up in mind immediately. Germany has been a total disappointment.

Cheetah007

Country flag
The 2019 outbreak started when someone at Wuhan Institute of Virology leaked a deadly strain of this out.
International transparency has been shed over bussiness interests. I repeat, India should have exposed the Wuhan virus with it's media might since 2019. That would have been enough for the communists to wet their pants. The western media is sold out and India should never ever rely on it to build it's narrative. Indian media needs to be globally branded. Our media is heavily involved in the local politics, be it communal or regional. GOI must launch a couple of International News Channels for building and spreading it's narrative. The western media is now blaming India for the global pandemic and reporting that every second covid positive case is from India. Are you guys also sensing the blame game entirely shifting towards India rather than the Chinese.

Kumata

Country flag
I'm vaccinated with covisheild.
No problem just some weakness and heart rate went higher when i just received the dose and there is some sensation in body which reminds me i have taken a vaccine.

And my Hunger is going crazy even after eating soo much food.
I took Covaxin ... No heart rate issues as such... No extra craving for food...

I too had sensation in stomach & legs post jab but that's more out of anxiety of taking the vaccine... @SKC right said it.. Its settled now so no such feelings...

I still had light / medium pain in my left arm, Felt lethargic in morning .. struggled with concentrating on my work in night.... had un-explained sweating at 9 ish PM yesterday sitting on chair..

No fever nothing so far.. hoping it remains so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles