Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
As I said ,let ppl who want to pay get the vaccines from private hospitals. On top of that the government is also paying a lot for emergency procurement. Sputnik is priced at around 750 Rs . It's the same as covaxin in private hospitals
People wanted to party and travel whole world only in January to march of this year like they did not have any more time to live. This crazyness lead to this pandemic situation now.

Throwing money does not solves all problem in the world.

How would have they got any vaccine when the US itself was not exporting to anyone including their relative forefathers of EU. India kya US ke chacha ka ladka hai jo India me sabse pehle vaccine aa jati.

Sanatani

Country flag
People wanted to party and travel whole world only in January to march of this year like they did not have any more time to live. This crazyness lead to this pandemic situation now.

Throwing money does not solves all problem in the world.

How would have they got any vaccine when the US itself was not exporting to anyone including their relative forefathers of EU. India kya US ke chacha ka ladka hai jo India me sabse pehle vaccine aa jati.
Sputnik is from Russia . I am not speaking about pfizer

ladder

Country flag
Not worried at all. I just got my second dose of covid 19 vaccine today
View attachment 88266
View attachment 88267
So you travelled from USA ( your flag shows that) to China to get Chinese vaccine?

Authorities should give you one extra shot 💉 just for your commitment.

If not, why do you have USA Flag as your location?

Added Later,

And why the table in the picture has 5 rows? How many shots have your authority planned?

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
As I said ,let ppl who want to pay get the vaccines from private hospitals. On top of that the government is also paying a lot for emergency procurement. Sputnik is priced at around 750 Rs . It's the same as covaxin in private hospitals
Vaccine hesitation was real and no matter how many varieties of vaccine would have been made available, the first 2-3 months would inevitably have been slower.
It's because we were hit with a massive second wave, people are talking in hindsight.

When staff of AIIMS were hesitant for Covaxin, do you think Sputnik V would have made any mark when WHO and other agencies were asking them for additional data?

Moderna, Pfizer would have worked but you know why the import didn't workout.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Great enjoy your below 70% efficacy vaccine. You may need several more shots in coming year!
Again Enjoy!

Also don't forget to send Doctors and nurses from World leader China to poor India!

What would we do if Sunshine is not there in the world!
See the attachment, the vaccine slip contains a table which has 5 rows.
You bet why they are.

• Haha
Reactions: SKC

shade

Country flag
Another chutiyapa. Now Covid too need religious treatment. I hope this news is fake.

You know for a government headed by a guy who takes international and media opinion of himself very seriously, so seriously in fact that he never wants to punish 5th column traitor elements.
You find them giving ample ammunition to International and Domestic media who are gunning for their ass by such PR Faux Pas events.

Deadtrap

Country flag
what do you think?
So oppo reported that its fake. This is what govt proposed before
"In the body of the article, it is categorically mentioned that the institute would be researching the effect of chanting Gayatri Mantra and performing Pranayama on Covid-19 patients in addition to usual treatment. "

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you travelled from USA ( your flag shows that) to China to get Chinese vaccine?

Authorities should give you one extra shot 💉 just for your commitment.

If not, why do you have USA Flag as your location?

Added Later,

And why the table in the picture has 5 rows? How many shots have your authority planned?
Screenshot_20210506_172642.jpg

I chose the China, but I don't know why the American flag came out.

here2where

World’s most vaccinated nation reintroduces curbs as cases surge

Only a matter of time before Israel, Aus, NZ follows suit

here2where

Yeddy doggie waiting for his master’s whistle

Karnataka waiting for Modi's direction: Yediyurappa

While other states goes ahead with lockdowns

mokoman

Country flag
So oppo reported that its fake. This is what govt proposed before
"In the body of the article, it is categorically mentioned that the institute would be researching the effect of chanting Gayatri Mantra and performing Pranayama on Covid-19 patients in addition to usual treatment. "

both scroll and opindia are fake news factory,peddling half truths and full bullshit.

biased left and right. best option is read both and get sum .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles