Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

ladder

Country flag
More Milord Gyaan.. GOI is gonna die of overdose.. Next kya IIT se water tanker business karayegi High court..?

View attachment 88253
IIT / IIM can implement the 'the travelling salesman' problem/ method but can't work on 'travelling milkman' method that a certain state government machinery is subjecting the suppliers to by changing the schedule and destination midway.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
IIT / IIM can implement the 'the travelling salesman' problem/ method but can't work on 'travelling milkman' method that a certain state government machinery is subjecting the suppliers to by changing the schedule and destination midway.
Government should do exactly as ordered. The net result will only reduce milaards' credibility.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
There is no way such high demand of oxygen can be fulfilled specially right now. And to think this will not last forever and the plants providing them will shut down. So the investment have to be made long-term.

Create covid specific hospitals separately to make sure normal hospitals can function properly the magnitude of death due to other diseases is also high as people are unable to get treated .

It won't take more than 6 months to get building done create 100 hospitals with 10,000 + bed in major cities situation will be under control .

Advantage of a hospital dedicated for covid is resources can be used much better with proper protection for staff and operation. At the same time oxygen generating plant can be established there too. It is impossible to transport oxygen in every nook and corner of Indian cities.

Kumata

Country flag
Urgent urgent can a person from one state can get vaccinated in different state?
For example a delhi guy can get vaccinated in HR?
Yes .. you can .. I am also in UP and looking for slots across whole NCR ,, where ever i get, I will go.. ur appointments is enough to show to cops and avoid taking u r car ...uber is giving free rides to and from vccinatin centres on NCR>..if u need code, DM me

Rxbanda

Country flag

Excellent news (If approved)!

Right now vaccinating (covishield + covaxin) @ 7 crores/month
Sputnik@ 5 crores/month
Zydus @ 1 crore/month
Already vaccinated 16 crores (single dose).

The curve starting to flatten and go downhill.
If patents are scrapped, then further boost to vaccination.

People should avoid unnecessary gathering and remain in self lockdown. Govt should knock every door to procure vaccine raw materials.

By mid-June, we can breathe some air.

SKC

Country flag
I believe people are using BOTS to book slots for them, i was online before 6.30 AM today, when the slots opened. Saw 294 opened slots at a hospital nearby, COVAXIN , and was over in less than a second. My session was already open and it took me all of 1 second to click on hospital and confirm, but it still told me all slots are booked.
It was a blessing in disguise I guess as there was tremendous mismanagement, crowding and huge queues at the center in question, with people waiting in congested spaces from 9 am to 3-3.30 PM.

I hope government puts in CAPTCHA or something to give humans a fair chance and stop people from gaming the system.
Conflicting news on ground.
One of my friend used some bot or api thing to book slot for yesterday and got covaxin shot in East Delhi.
It was a primary school but was well managed.
He said there was hardly any crowd there and he got his shot within 10 min of arriving and left immediately.

Since slots are like 100-150 per slot it is not that much crowd in the centers.

mandestiny

Country flag
Everybody's know due to china humanity is now in danger position.

But no country shows spine against china.

Is that china so powerful ? Will it just walk away without any punishment ?

SKC

Country flag

Excellent news (If approved)!

Right now vaccinating (covishield + covaxin) @ 7 crores/month
Sputnik@ 5 crores/month
Zydus @ 1 crore/month
Already vaccinated 16 crores (single dose).

The curve starting to flatten and go downhill.
If patents are scrapped, then further boost to vaccination.

People should avoid unnecessary gathering and remain in self lockdown. Govt should knock every door to procure vaccine raw materials.

By mid-June, we can breathe some air.
Where did the first batch of 150K Sputnik vaccines go?

Which centers will be giving Sputnik and Zydus one?

Also giving up patents does not magically start production at our pharma companies labs. These company needs to learn and replicate the process from raw material to end product.

SKC

Country flag
More Milord Gyaan.. GOI is gonna die of overdose.. Next kya IIT se water tanker business karayegi High court..?

View attachment 88253
The IITians and IIMs will take 1 month for their meetings only then they will take 1 more month to create a Model based on data and blah and blah
Then they will come to conclusion: Better let Center do the Job!

SKC

Country flag
There is no way such high demand of oxygen can be fulfilled specially right now. And to think this will not last forever and the plants providing them will shut down. So the investment have to be made long-term.

Create covid specific hospitals separately to make sure normal hospitals can function properly the magnitude of death due to other diseases is also high as people are unable to get treated .

It won't take more than 6 months to get building done create 100 hospitals with 10,000 + bed in major cities situation will be under control .

Advantage of a hospital dedicated for covid is resources can be used much better with proper protection for staff and operation. At the same time oxygen generating plant can be established there too. It is impossible to transport oxygen in every nook and corner of Indian cities.
And what would you do with these 10K plus beds in each city in India after covid is gone?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles