Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ladder

Country flag
Hype.. You cannot get serious within 2 to 3 days of infection.. Indians dont even bother to get tested within the first 5 days of infection.. Lets wait for more thorough scientific analysis about this N440K variant..
Indians dont even bother to get tested within the first 5 days of infection.

How would you know that you are infected, if you are asymptomatic?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians dont even bother to get tested within the first 5 days of infection.

How would you know that you are infected, if you are asymptomatic?
Am not talking about asymptomatic people..Symptomatic people usually show symptoms within 2 - 5 days.. Even after that, most of my relatives and friends suffer the body ache and fever for 2 to 3 more days (Hoping its the usual seasonal fever ).. before getting themselves tested for covid..
Dont ask about the village folk I know.. those morons will get tested only when they are neck deep with symptoms..

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Meanwhile World's largest, blackest, thickest vaccine drive status today..

View attachment 88121
Your states had sulemani keeda and demanding Modi to open up vaccination for all above 18, to give then control of vaccine stock. Overnight Modi gave them what they demanded, now the incompetent state management's are unable to handle the logistics, supply chain and that's why the vaccine drive is down. The Centre is providing vaccines at 100% capacity of its own.

angryIndian

Country flag
India is 2000 dollar per capita economy..
A poor country by any measure. We do as much as we can.. and we will improve... Where are you sitting while typing your drivel..?
No my dear friend we aren't doing anything at all,The politicians busy with gerrymandering and the gullible public running from pillar to post for oxygen cylinders....if the video is the state of affairs of a country in 21st century then all i can say is that we haven't achieved anything since independence.

1971ftw

Country flag
This is pathetic no one I know is able to get registered for vacination

angryIndian

Country flag
Chinese also mocked USA with Lego animation in 2020. Would you use the same commentary that USA failed to provide the basis for it's citizens?

Stop inventing justifications.
It's for the people of the US to judge their healthcare system i am a citizen of India and i can critique the Indian healthcare system which i found to be absolutely inadequate.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Something to note.

The so called Indian strain is causing outbreaks in many countries like Singapore, Poland, Algeria, Israel without even any direct connection with Indian travelers. This means the strain is already spreading within these countries and now more than 50. They also have the more so called dangerous strains like Brazil, South Africa but Indian strain is multiplying like crazy outpacing the wild Chinese original virus and these strains.

Now the implication is all nations including vaccinated ones are terrified at the thought of another wave. I will not be surprised if this strain indeed is responsible for a world wide wave. Some countries have already closed all connectivity with India and those which allow have imposed quarantine testing controls of the highest types. More and more countries are going to close their door to India and it will be a long time till it reopens.
No country is safe from this strain. They can close flights from India but there are many indirect means for a virus so infectious to reach their shores.

Those mocking India will soon be struggling to hide the bodies of their own dead.

I beleive it's already reached HK as well. Good luck and may you receive just desserts, particularly the CCP top echelon.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your states had sulemani keeda and demanding Modi to open up vaccination for all above 18, to give then control of vaccine stock. Overnight Modi gave them what they demanded, now the incompetent state management's are unable to handle the logistics, supply chain and that's why the vaccine drive is down. The Centre is providing vaccines at 100% capacity of its own.
Never consume the cool aid we prepare for others .. :nono: I totally support this distribution of vaccination procurement responsibility to the states, as it helps in a more equitable distribution of blame.. And as a BJP voter, I like it.. But at the end of the day, I would also like to see more Indians get vaccinated.
No state has started vaccinating 18 to 45 year olds at any considerable scale.. Also, no state has received any significant state ordered vaccine shipment.. The buffer stock (Vaccines centre has released among various states - vaccines administered ) is around 70 lakh.. for a total of more than 15 crore vaccines administered..
For perspective, when US had administered 5.28 crore doses, the buffer stock was over 1.7 crore doses..
The world's largest vaccine program is operating on a "JUST IN TIME" MODEL..
THE PROBLEM IS LIMITED PRODUCTION.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
It's for the people of the US to judge their healthcare system i am a citizen of India and i can critique the Indian healthcare system which i found to be absolutely inadequate.
You mean to say you found out about the inadequacy in healthcare sector in India after a brief episode of soul searching prodded by Chinese mockery of India?

Yes, as citizens of USA would decide about US's health care system, Indians will about India. Last I know, we haven't granted Chinese honorary Indian citizenship.

Yes, prodded introspection and padded bra both present a picture which may not be accurate.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The creator and leader of the India independence movement was Gandhi. The masses, muggles, plebs, zombies, golems just followed him, their leader.
Those were revolutionaries. Gandhi was the part of "naram dal" which was into merely gaining some autonomy and remained so until 1930s.

WW2 made it unaffordable to govern a rebellious country like India for Brits.
But this calls for deep introspection on our part........how can a nation that aspires to be a superpower

always fails it's people and fails to provide even the most basic service to it's citizens.

They are mocking us because they stand on a higher pedestal than us.Atleast their citizens can be assured that when they fall sick,they don't have to bother about things like beds and oxygen.
The Chinese people are mocking us because we are providing them an opportunity to do so.
It actually doesn't really in this case. This trolling is silly and racist in nature enjoying human suffering, regardless of economic stature of China and India, no matter how much you try to justify it.

East Asians, especially Chinese and Koreans hold a superiority covered inferiority "MeeToo" complex towards whites. They want to be like whites. Such trolling is political in nature and is done for solely same purpose. They for sure would be trolling dying Indians even if India was richer. People like you would pick weapons if India ever tries to use Chinese methods to reach same pedestal (since those are solely oligarchic).

We too make space rockets and are among world's largest manufacturer of same. For the case being, we are world's largest manufacturer of medical equipment. The sudden wave strangulated our logistics and cut down supplies. The new variant of virus can't be detected in RT-PCR tests and isn't affected by most of vaccines available, can dissolve in air and water vapors and travel with rains and air.
It would be stupid believe this wouldn't have caused similar havoc elsewhere and declaring Indian system failed which had came victorious of this shitshow earlier just a month ago. US COVID tracker has stopped publishing daily data, South American and European countries have cut down testing rates, east Asians didn't test at all and Afriacns aren't even able to document properly while India's overall daily tests have only gone up.

You don't have to be in a fool's paradise but being pessimistic solely in an emotional tone doesn't make you look wise.

And this pathetic trolling was disgusting. I didn't see any other country in world mocking China even in bigger disasters like GLF or cultural revolution. And they weren't just failed strategies, they were same fad of why can't we do this, that good that bad without logics. Just look an shiny things and jump like idiots without plan.

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Those were revolutionaries. Gandhi was the part of "naram dal" which was into merely gaining some autonomy and remained so until 1930s.

okay then I stand corrected. Undoubtedly Indians know better than I what led to Indian Independence.

no smoking

Country flag
US COVID tracker has stopped publishing daily data, South American and European countries have cut down testing rates, east Asians didn't test at all and Afriacns aren't even able to document properly while India's overall daily tests have only gone up.
Where do you get these?

I didn't see any other country in world mocking China even in bigger disasters like GLF or cultural revolution.
Really? Are you just coming from Mars?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

It actually doesn't really in this case. This trolling is silly and racist in nature enjoying human suffering, regardless of economic stature of China and India, no matter how much you try to justify it.

East Asians, especially Chinese and Koreans hold a superiority covered inferiority "MeeToo" complex towards whites. They want to be like whites. Such trolling is political in nature and is done for solely same purpose. They for sure would be trolling dying Indians even if India was richer. People like you would pick weapons if India ever tries to use Chinese methods to reach same pedestal (since those are solely oligarchic).

We too make space rockets and are among world's largest manufacturer of same. For the case being, we are world's largest manufacturer of medical equipment. The sudden wave strangulated our logistics and cut down supplies. The new variant of virus can't be detected in RT-PCR tests and isn't affected by most of vaccines available, can dissolve in air and water vapors and travel with rains and air.
It would be stupid believe this wouldn't have caused similar havoc elsewhere and declaring Indian system failed which had came victorious of this shitshow earlier just a month ago. US COVID tracker has stopped publishing daily data, South American and European countries have cut down testing rates, east Asians didn't test at all and Afriacns aren't even able to document properly while India's overall daily tests have only gone up.

You don't have to be in a fool's paradise but being pessimistic solely in an emotional tone doesn't make you look wise.

And this pathetic trolling was disgusting. I didn't see any other country in world mocking China even in bigger disasters like GLF or cultural revolution. And they weren't just failed strategies, they were same fad of why can't we do this, that good that bad without logics. Just look an shiny things and jump like idiots without plan.
You are on the right path of reasoning.
Call a spade a spade.

This is a concerted effort to stop the Indian economy dead in its tracks.

HitmanBlood

Country flag

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look at these bastards of Allahabad high court. .talking of genocide.. in the age of heart transplant.. as if India is a developed nation.. This playing to the Gallery and delegitimizing the executive is abhorrent

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles