Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
SII won't get any till GoI gives in to US arm twisting or gives them something they need in return.

Could be anything from going easy on tukde-tukde gang, Kashmir, China border row, crackdown on Evangelo-Jihadis, allowing US big pharma a free run etc. China doesn't allow generics either. Most of their low priced cancer drugs are smuggled from India. US ecosystem has been most vocal about the crackdown on X'tian movement. Major FCRA accounts of dubious NGO's were redflagged and subsequently suspended. List is long.

There is a lawyer acquaintance who deals with FCRA cases and liaises with HM. He was approached by a Nun as three of their FCRA accounts were blocked by the HM. He flatly refused as the case would simply not move because their operations were clearly in contravention to the reason why they received funds in the first place. The heartburn is real among the blue-tick Twitter darbaris of the Left ecosystem.

Trust your Govt. First of its kind since independence where termite mounds are being burnt down. Don't get cynical. It is contagious and breeds despondency among the young, particularly the vulnerable woke crowd.
Bhai mai tumhari side hi hun!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
my sincere suggestion is don’t go down the rabbit hole of trying to understand Indian healthcare system, you will only get more and more depressed as you find out more about it. and keep in mind health care sector is a liberalised sector, govt role in minimal in entire process.
Healthcare is one sector where gov must keep its control no matter what or else we will end up like America.

While the state is pathetic I also see huge potential in us.
We are the biggest Pharmaceutical producer, tho API had been an issue I see companies now sourcing inside or diversifying their procurement, medical instrumentation is also getting PLI from gov. R&D and Medical manpower remains the only issue.
There is no lack of nurses tho lots of nursing institute opening in Bihar.

SKC

Country flag
Healthcare is one sector where gov must keep its control no matter what or else we will end up like America.

We are the biggest Pharmaceutical producer, tho API had been an issue I see companies now sourcing inside or diversifying their procurement, medical instrumentation is also getting PLI from gov. R&D and Medical manpower remains the only issue.
Nurses need to be trained properly. Also in Gov Hospitals, nurses acts like god. Doctor ki bhi nahi sunti. Sara kaam JR and SR ko karna padta hai.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Poonawal seems like a dubious guy.
If he tries too pull tricks better nationalise his company without payment.
Sometimes the capitalist need to be shown their aukat.
I don't know if this is feasible but some action is warranted

SKC

Country flag
Poonawal seems like a dubious guy.
If he tries too pull tricks better nationalise his company without payment.
Sometimes the capitalist need to be shown their aukat.
I don't know if this is feasible but some action is warranted
Billionaire banna hai isko. Khud ko India ka Soros samajhta hai.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Expect Tanvi Madan and other Dallas and Dallis to soon go bonkers..:bplease:
i suspect it will go the other way around, Biden durbaris will get a chance to drive a deeper wedge between India & US.

I posted in think tank thread yesterday, they have already started a campaign to find excuses to justify why mudi is baaad.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

might as well use a separate thread, your points will get lost in this thread.

SKC

Country flag
Relax don't panick. I too had a cold few days ago. High fever,cough etc etc. I too was very scared. Turned out it was just common flu.
True, malaria is also spreading. One known person had cold and fever and thought he got it too but on test found that he caught malaria instead!

N4tsula67

Country flag
True, malaria is also spreading. One known person had cold and fever and thought he got it too but on test found that he caught malaria instead!
Yeah malaria is also spreading.meri Badimaa ko malaria hogaya hai.

• Sad
Reactions: SKC

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Remember your friends India. May those pompous NRIs die at the hands of BLM ni-gg-ers.
Those BLM niggas would eat NRI's for breakfast.
Lived in Chicago for a bit. There were no go areas & I mean we never dared to enter those areas. Even travel on Subway across those areas was a huge no no.

If anyone for a moment believes these BLM kinds will blink before they kill us, they got something else coming.

And India must remember friends who helped us now.
Biden is no friend of India and must be reminded and put in place.

SKC

Country flag
Those BLM niggas would eat NRI's for breakfast.
Lived in Chicago for a bit. There were no go areas & I mean we never dared to enter those areas. Even travel on Subway across those areas was a huge no no.

If anyone for a moment believes these BLM kinds will blink before they kill us, they got something else coming.

And India must remember friends who helped us now.
Biden is no friend of India and must be reminded and put in place.
All big US cities are like this. Ghettos culture. Even in NY, you cant visit half of city during night without getting mobbed or robbed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles