Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I feel that the pharma companies producing Remdisivir are keeping news about effect of Dexamethasone under wraps as much as they can.
The moment someone post about inffectiveness of Remd. in general public and how Dexa works, tweets start flourishing about Remd and to burry news about Dexa.

Also, already seeing the effectiveness of Proning in order to increase the O2 level in critical patients. Saw reports of many people where they recovered even from 50% SpO2 level by practicing Proning for 2 days.
Even this things is getting burried on twitter.

The whole Left Ecosystem is active online to make the covid efforts a failure, false information freely flowing everywhere.
Media has both money and agenda on this.
Unka kya he unko gandmasti karni he

26/11

Country flag
I shut down TV in the morning after seeing the reporting by AajTak channel: Pure form of fear mongering. At such a critical times they are adding so much mircha masala and presenting it with such obnoxious sound tracks.
yesterday Fortis hospital tweet a SOS message that they have only 45 min of Oxygen left. This was even when They had informed Center Govt 6 hours back already and the Supply trucks were already on the way. The truck reached there just 10 min after the the tweet which means they knew about the movement and knowingly doing this under pressure from Delhi govt.
Similar case with Max hospital also
Govt needs to remember all this and take action on these hospitals once the covid is over.
Covid pandemic is reality, but fear mongering is also pandemic as of now.
I visited crematorium in my town today. They are receiving 2-3 bodies daily. But I have met scores of people who claim that everyday it is receiving more than 80 bodies. That is the level of rumour mongering.
It is encouraging hoarding like anything. I know people who have bought oxygen cylinders just in case they need them in future.

P.S.: I have recovered from Covid last week, so anyone needs plasma near Vadodara please message me. Blood group: B+.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
I wish Arun Jaitly & Sushma Swaraj were alive. Some people did not like Arun Jaitly but still.
Arun Jaitely was true master mind, in the leagues of Ahmed Patel. He was alone enough for half of congress.
His absence is truly missed. Mota bhai is better than many congressies but not match for Jaitely.
Sushma ji was orally too good and would have crushed everyone in her press meeting only.
Two big gems lost. Surprisingly no old neta of Congress is leaving them except Ahmad Patel. Old Sibal is still there charging crores for 1 hearing. Only Old BJP netas are going away!

ladder

Country flag
There are far more complex machines and lab equipment then a oxygen generation unit in a Hospital.
Correct, anything that doesn't bring in hard cash is optional for the hospitals.
Hospitals would have skipped fire fighting equipment if it were to be optional.
So you have to codify that hospitals above a certain number bed do need to have their own oxygen generation systems. And you have to mention the capacity as well otherwise they will put in the bare minimum.

Abdus Salem killed

Pls make a Pakistani Corona virus hidden death thread to spread information on Pakistan as they are doing misinformation campaign on us from social media sites

SKC

Country flag
Pls make a Pakistani Corona virus hidden death thread to spread information on Pakistan as they are doing misinformation campaign on us from social media sites
They don't seem to have any corona program at all. Every death to them is general death only. They no longer cares. They test only 50-60 thousand per day.

shade

Country flag
I'm getting videos on WA where there are people showing bodies of folks dead by covid with cuts on left/right side of lower abdomen i.e kidney chori hua hai.

doreamon

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

They don't seem to have any corona program at all. Every death to them is general death only. They no longer cares. They test only 50-60 thousand per day.
Yeah but have you seen the misinformation campaign going on from Pakistan a counter strategy and thread is needed

SKC

Country flag
I'm getting videos on WA where there are people showing bodies of folks dead by covid with cuts on left/right side of lower abdomen i.e kidney chori hua hai.
Koi bharaosa nahi hai in videos ka. Many people are sharing videos from even 5-6 yr old. saying corona corona.
At fire pyres, the no of bodies are also cannot be said to be from Corona itself. They are not showing any pics from pre corona days to compare. just showing few bodies getting burnt and claiming situation is critical.

26/11

Country flag
Large number of Sikhs returning from Pakistan has tested positive. 200 out of 650 (other created ruckus and refused to give sample). That is 30% infection rate! You can imagine what will be the real situation in Pakistan.

Cheran

Country flag
Large number of Sikhs returning from Pakistan has tested positive. 200 out of 650 (other created ruckus and refused to give sample). That is 30% infection rate! You can imagine what will be the real situation in Pakistan.

@shade You made a post on such a thing.

shade

Country flag

ladder

Country flag
Americans will need to be vaccinated till 2024 general elections, till then the API ban will continue
SII has to dump the Covovax/ Novovax and admit that it was a bad investment. Repurpose the equipment and machinery for Covishield production. Even- though Covovax might have been superior.

There is learning for Biological-E also. They have tied with an institution in Texas for vaccine development. They have to ensure that no raw material/API or physical item required for production is sourced from USA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles