Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Modi nikamma hi rahega, usually I spit on people like Rana Ayyub but it is the reality. Baith ke jumlebaazi karli aakhir me corona ne haar dila di.

He should have had prepared to preempt the second wave assuming it would happen.

mokoman

Country flag

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
bhoot pisach sab ko jaante hai bhai... Sarv vyapi hai bo .. pitr hai hamare... peepal kay ped pe rehte hai :D
Shriman , ye admi jiske baare me charcha hai , uska post maine aakhri padha tha peedeef pe 2016 ke around.
Tab se ye naam chap gaya tha , that's why .
Full jai bheem jai meem , upper caste are cuckolds ( casteism is bad , don't practice it , necessary warning lulz)
How his brodda kicked ass of a manuvadi in London ,along with his pakis muslim frands.
How indian army is manuwadi etc etc bullshit.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Sounds like Boner Boys are looking to sell a 2,500/shot vaccine in India. The "India variant" was created in an American lab, combined with API export curbs, and "gunboat diplomacy," to get India to raise vaccine prices and allow market access to all the firms that missed the bus with the vaccine (J&J, Pfizer, etc.).

The onus is on Modi to prove we're not a complete pushover like we were in the 1980s. He has to prove that he has the grit of Atal Bihari Vajpayee (of pulling off Pokhran '98). He should strike a deal with Putin and bring Sputnik-V mass-production in India, and not only prevent J&J/Pfizer, but also start terrorizing these firms' existing investments in India. Turn the pressure around.

Rxbanda

Country flag
I smell George Soros in this. He had sworn to get rid of modi no matter how much money he has to spend. If we look at the tactics used here it is very similar to what they did to Trump in 2020.

Every death being blamed on central gov.

Libby run states doing major mismanagement.

Head of libby states constantly crying about inadequate help from center.

Media in nonstop proaganda mode.

All leftist SM handles suddenly activated.

Major protest also happning along the pandemic which none blame.

This is tamplet that destroyed Trump in 2nd election. Now Soros is doing it to Modi. But questions is why? Because of major state elections coming next year. After Bengal it is clear that Modi will capture majority in both houses and permanently install strong RW foundation in India. The only way to stop him is by defeating BJP in UP and Guj elections.
I have this question for a while:
Soros is 90. 91 this August. aur kitna jiyega.. max 5 years. What after him? Does he have a successor who is so anti-India? What about his sons?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I have this question for a while:
Soros is 90. 91 this August. aur kitna jiyega.. max 5 years. What after him? Does he have a successor who is so anti-India? What about his sons?
I read an article where it details how his legacy will be carried after he is gone. This mutant breed is most evil and ruthless when it comes to taking revenge and do harm to the others. Even when they die they make sure they breed and groom enough Serpents who keep biting and keep killing to remain in power.

Rxbanda

Country flag
One of his sons is his heir. He has his organization laid out much like Congress party of India.
Jonathan??
I read an article where it details how his legacy will be carried after he is gone. This mutant breed is most evil and ruthless when it comes to taking revenge and do harm to the others. Even when they die they make sure they breed and groom enough Serpents who keep biting and keep killing to remain in power.
Share it please?

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Everybody should be taking Vitamin D supplements. How bad is the covid situation in India? Is it as bad as some of my American friends are saying? Will this destroy Modi and BJP in forthcoming elections? The supermajority and constitutional reforms are the absolute key

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles