Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

Gov has no communication skill....
Baba’s detractors say the only quality he has is commoooonikation chkil.
Ask congees, if they had half pav bhaji’s screen/stage/8pm presence during Maun Vrat Singh Era, they feel they would ruled the world. They were saddled with a mute robot and a 2 bit joker on permanent vacation.

So for all its other alleged deficiencies, this gormint definitely doesn’t suffer from a lack of comm skills, rather it suffers from an excess of it, often leaving listeners confused.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So should we expect waves of some other viruses too? Because if they are creating they will test it and use it...
Absolutely, until we hit the holy grail of anti-viral therapy, the ability to arrest a viral disease within its acute phase using something more sophisticated than interferons, we're screwed.

We conquered bacteria, fungi, worms, and protozoans. Viruses and cancers are the final frontiers of medicine.

shade

Country flag
Initially, i thought that lack of access to "sAx" could be the reason for all these types of news that we hear (in India).

But then such things also happen in US/UK (recently a slim CCP gril was caught with a UK sailor in his room at the submarine base.)

What gives?.( I am assuming that Gora males have more access to "sAx" than their corresponding desi peers in India)

Agencies should study this phenomena IMHO.
Men basically will not say no to some willing p*ssy.
Our guys are so thirsty but it overrides their reason, atleast the anglo sailor got to hump the CCP slut.

Most of the fools here sell the country after being blackmailed about their sexts on FB to some hot Mulli in Lahore.

It's absolutely shameful conduct, and such tharki chuts should be dealt with exemplary punishment, and not necessarily the formal one ;) so that everyone else who thinks with his lulli rather than his brain should get the message.

Cheran

Country flag
Men basically will not say no to some willing p*ssy.
Our guys are so thirsty but it overrides their reason, atleast the anglo sailor got to hump the CCP slut.

Most of the fools here sell the country after being blackmailed about their sexts on FB to some hot Mulli in Lahore.

It's absolutely shameful conduct, and such tharki chuts should be dealt with exemplary punishment, and not necessarily the formal one ;) so that everyone else who thinks with his lulli rather than his brain should get the message.
OT, In case people are not aware, there are some old cases where IN officer got honey trapped

1619023124994.png

Coomodore with a Ruski gril

Sources say Commodore Singh, who could face the harshest possible punishment for "immoral conduct" and "conduct unbecoming of an officer", has testified to the BoI that the photographs were evidence of a "personal indiscretion" that took place in a moment of "very bad judgment". He has, however, insisted that they did not impinge in any way on the price negotiations for the Russian aircraft carrier. India recently acquiesced, after prolonged and sometimes unseemly negotiations, to cough up $2.33 billion for the warship instead of $974-million, as originally contracted in 2004.

2010 News

here2where

One thing that permanently got banished to hell is the much talked about native Indian immunity; lotsa ppl were attributing our low counts during wave 1 to natural immunity by living in already pathetic surroundings.... that definitely doesn’t hold ground anymore.

here2where

OT, In case people are not aware, there are some old cases where IN officer got honey trapped

View attachment 86235

Coomodore with a Ruski gril

Sources say Commodore Singh, who could face the harshest possible punishment for "immoral conduct" and "conduct unbecoming of an officer", has testified to the BoI that the photographs were evidence of a "personal indiscretion" that took place in a moment of "very bad judgment". He has, however, insisted that they did not impinge in any way on the price negotiations for the Russian aircraft carrier. India recently acquiesced, after prolonged and sometimes unseemly negotiations, to cough up $2.33 billion for the warship instead of $974-million, as originally contracted in 2004.

2010 News
‘She’ looks like a ruski boy 😳
I thought all ruski goris look like sharapova 😢

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You seem to have a problem with NDTV/Moneycontrol.com fake news being debunked. Imagine getting this triggered at fake news peddled by MSM getting busted.
lemme parrot your accusation with edit,n see how it sounds

you seems to have a problem,when someone criticizes their gormint

It's cute to see some posters getting triggered at their fake MSM news getting busted.
don't take this wrong way,this is gonna be my last response to you as you are getting very personal.

as I said earlier, you n I have no personal qualms yet you chose to sling mud on me,just because I attacked your party/gormint

yet I have no personal anger towards you or any individual here.

Ans good to know how some rws treat their own kind,when they deviate from their views.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why everyone is dragging Modi into this? Isn't public health care a state subject. Center can only provide assistance but states have to do planning and work.
Vaccine distribution is left to states.. but, import and approval of vaccines, and the institutes that do it are controlled by the central government.. Also, vaccine manufacturing policy is handled by the centre.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did u always get 100% in your academics?

glad you brought that up,

I think I can answer your entire post using that anecdote,

I'm not talking about results, I'm talking about execution.

how do one get good grades?

by studying well

in order to prepare,we need syllabus n a good teacher,right?

syllabus=unified policy

good teacher=the gormint establishment

if the teacher doesn't have the structured syllabus how else he/she gonna prep his/her students to the exam.

he might be a phd teacher n very good in his subject but how he gonna prep the kids for the exam?

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why everyone is dragging Modi into this? Isn't public health care a state subject. Center can only provide assistance but states have to do planning and work.
Partially his fault as he took the ownership in th first wave. Virtually, everything was driven by the center with states having restricted role.

The unnecessary lockdown at national level.

Then the vaccination program all driven by the center.

So people are not at fault to hold him accountable.

He has clearly realized this and has wisely said no national lockdown and handed over vaccination of a majority of the population to the states with little role for center.

Smart. Hope he had listened to better advise last time around.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
due to the nature of the calamity, with some equating to a war level, ball is in central court - pun intended.

state gormints simply dont have the chops to coordinate and tackle a pan country pandemic. It will be a case of too many cooks...
Yes, Dr. Harshwardhan needs to sit down with state HMs and workout a plan. I would like to add that States and ordinary people also share equal responsibility in this crisis.

We Indians need to realise that Modi is an old man who is running world's second largest country that is still in development stage. There are countless issues and problems that he has to deal with on daily basis. We can't expect him to be omnipresent and omnipotent.

Does anyone on this form believe that under congress gov things would've been better? Are non BJP states doing any better? So why blame Modi alone. With all his faults he is still a lot better than what we had for last 70 years.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One thing that permanently got banished to hell is the much talked about native Indian immunity; lotsa ppl were attributing our low counts during wave 1 to natural immunity by living in already pathetic surroundings.... that definitely doesn’t hold ground anymore.
The narrative has shifted to lower economic classes, particularly who do manual labour and live in tough conditions having immunity to Covid.

Let's see how long that last - maybe the next mutation.

here2where

Paranayi joins super best cm gang ...

Kerala sees highest one-day Covid spike, CM promises free vaccines for all adults

‘ who is that little orange fellow from up somewhere naarth to question my manhood.... me thing biggie than you thing, miiinddd it’

We are a nation of super best CMs it seems..... good

Cheran

Country flag
don't take this wrong way,this is gonna be my last response to you as you are getting very personal.
as I said earlier, you n I have no personal qualms yet you chose to sling mud on me,just because I attacked your party/gormint
Ans good to know how some rws treat their own kind,when they deviate from their views.
You not only have a problem in your favorite fake news MSM getting busted but also comprehension.

Guy who called some ranga on SM my boss is accusing me of getting personal. The irony. I am so sad to know that you will not be responding to my post, really. I will really miss it.

If calling out your rant against a person who busted fake MSM news is mud slinging, so be it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles