Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
About time we started our own bio lab on some remote Island in lakhadeep.
Do we have any BSL level labs in India?
US has multiple BSL4 and BSL3 labs and helped China get BSL4 lab in Wuhan from where all this Pandemic started.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Do we have any BSL level labs in India?
US has multiple BSL4 and BSL3 labs and helped China get BSL4 lab in Wuhan from where all this Pandemic started.
Better start making one if we don't have.
I will do some digging to know more

Reactions: SKC

sorcerer

Country flag
Why everyone is dragging Modi into this? Isn't public health care a state subject. Center can only provide assistance but states have to do planning and work.
because blame needs a victim...somehow people think that will make the problems disappear or give them some sort of nirvana.
it takes a lot of courage for people to say they fucked up by lowering the guard.

IndianYonko

Country flag
because blame needs a victim...somehow people think that will make the problems disappear or give them some sort of nirvana.
it takes a lot of courage for people to say they fucked up by lowering the guard.
With vigour they are blaming Modi, If they had blamed their states govs and CMs . Thing would have been managed much better. But who gives a fuck. Baba is the soft target.

Cheran

Country flag
that's the most elitist answer I've heard,good job rw pp you have arrived n joined the elitists club which you ppl devoted to oust in the first place....

if its not his job,then y is he tweeting a critical data in the first place?

its cute to see ppl get triggered towards fellow citizens when their favorite leaders minion gets criticised.....

so far I kept my trap shut over gormints mishandling,over demented party loyalty,when its become a echo chamber filled with confirmation bias,no point of keeping quiet.

forget your boss rangu, I'll question his bosses boss babaji

its been a year since pandemic hit the country,

did he put forward any uniform national level policy to fight the pandemic?

like a guide book to serve various level of the chain of command n to give basic clarity to the citizens?

Big no...

if there was a guide book,

we would've had a basic metric to compare how much the respective state gormints deviated or performed well,

by without formulating guidelines babaji essentially kicked the balls to respective state gormints.

(both bjp n non bjp )state gormints are incapable of handling massive hospital bed filling events like this.

Now everyone have a favourite party n favourite cm's,they are the nember one in their minds,

so ppl descended into mud slinging to each other,

also a well designed policy guideline would have come with monitoring body/policy to keep in check of core essential medical equipments.

that would've expelled any "propaganda" were to be thrown at the gormint.

all babaji did was appear on tv say"wear mask" for hours.

Most importantly the lack of unified policy prevented from establishing a stimulus package to fight the pandemic by respective gormints.

stimulus package with monitoring body would've identified the states which are all wasting the money n utilising it well..

none of it happened yet ppl are the sundries

sure y not,babaji kicked the balls to respective states n similarly his followers shifting the blame towards the citizens.
You seem to have a problem with NDTV/Moneycontrol.com fake news being debunked. Imagine getting this triggered at fake news peddled by MSM getting busted.

Regarding the rest of your post - Did you even read about what has been posted in this forum regarding this Pandemic handling. The scale up of production facilities(including O2), daily vaccines produced, daily vaccines administered, complexity of vaccine production/raw material availability, scale up in number of ventilators produced via PM CARES, problems in ICU scale up, oxygen trains, DRDO tejas technology modification, success of indigenous vaccine against double mutant etc. I am not going to regurgitate the same for you.

ts cute to see ppl get triggered towards fellow citizens when their favorite leaders minion gets criticised.....

so far I kept my trap shut over gormints mishandling,over demented party loyalty,when its become a echo chamber filled with confirmation bias,no point of keeping quiet.

forget your boss rangu, I'll question his bosses boss babaji

It's cute to see some posters getting triggered at their fake MSM news getting busted. You might be unhappy at that but deal with it. Now, if you took time to go through this thread, you will find that the members here (myself included) have criticized. You have gone into a tizzy just at that tweet pointing out fake news. And nobody here asked you not to question "Babaji". Next time, make it a point to remember that "rangu" is not my boss & also note that your favorite MSM has unconditionally apologised for the fake narrative.

that would've expelled any "propaganda" were to be thrown at the gormint.
No government in the world (on it's own) can handle constant malicious out right fake news driven by a section of it's own media/international cabal i.e. unless we become China & get insulated. So given the circumstance normal citizens will on their own accord bust fake news.

all babaji did was appear on tv say"wear mask" for hours.
Indeed, saying "wear mask" for hours is good & despite that millions did not & still do not. I hope he goes to TV again & say "wear mask" for hours.

This entire forum is in agreement that the Pandemic could have been handled in better ways despite legacy issues involving a nation of 1.3B people with high pop. density, abysmal pop./doc./health worker ratio etc.

But, Yes, i agree that it is Modi's fault that he did not develop Indian health infra. to US/Scandinavian level (which by the way have also fumbled ).

In addition to the above, i also blame Modi for not preparing millions of ICU beds/trained personal available 24*7, at least 300 million doses of vaccine (certified/approved by all national/international bodies), not arresting anti-vaxxers, campaigning for WB, not making vaccines for * ALL * people available even before the US does, not forcing the states to ban Onam/Pongal/Kumbh/all religious celebrations, poor communication, not enforcing mask rule, proximity to Ambani/Adani/Adar Poonawal etc. Fact that Modi could not convince/force millions upon millions of people, personally, to wear the mask is also a glaring failure.

here2where

UP & Assam will give vaccines free of cost. Obviously Bihar NDA government might as well do that since it was their election promise.

Not sure about other NDA states.
Sure UP will give away free vaccines with the elections coming up next year . The financing of these schemes would stretch yogi’s administration no doubt, with scores of returning migrants (many likely infected) and joblessness. But he will overcome all obstacles with strong central support; bajapa will throw everything there to prop up a strong ‘people’ gormint..... whatever little opening oppojichen saw just got buried permanently.

Cheran

Country flag
About time we started our own bio lab on some remote Island in lakhadeep.
Naughty naughty..... you chose lakshwadeep due to 99% cutlet demography?
India has 3 BSL4 labs. Then should we create virus?
Citizens, India is a signatory to all treaties banning biological weapons research etc. As a "civilized" nation, we do not get into such things that are hAmRfUl to humanity. We are vlery vlery rlesponsible.

1619021757048.png

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
With vigour they are blaming Modi, If they had blamed their states govs and CMs . Thing would have been managed much better. But who gives a fuck. Baba is the soft target.
In a way, Indians have a firm belief that Modi could turn things around.
thats a good point.
Their belief in the system is strong..that they blame PM when things go bad.
well!! politcally thats a good point.

The case will peak by mid May as per some reports..and SBI says by May First week we would see it climb down.
:popcorn:

Take care people..
we just gotta preserve ourselves.

here2where

Why everyone is dragging Modi into this? Isn't public health care a state subject. Center can only provide assistance but states have to do planning and work.
due to the nature of the calamity, with some equating to a war level, ball is in central court - pun intended.

state gormints simply dont have the chops to coordinate and tackle a pan country pandemic. It will be a case of too many cooks...

Flying Dagger

Country flag
my parents got 1st dose of Covishield on 10th this month, but after almost 10 days mom still says her left arm still hurts and hand has swelled a bit!!! IDN it's normal or should I consult my family physician!! ( at center they told pain and swelling may occur for sugar patients, which she is /260)
That's possibly due to the reason the injection wasn't injected properly. Many a times gov nurses etc just put it wrongly that's the disadvantage of sarkari naukar doing the job.

Consult with a doctor may provide some painkiller and use some ointment massage.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Absolutely. But first we must extensively study the Han genome. After COVID-19, unable to pin the blame on CCP, every nation with serious biotech capabilities will have started designing deadly pathogens of their own.

China's next "great leap forward" will be a deadlier pandemic by CCP that wipes out at least 500 million from the Chinese population, where CCP only surreptitiously vaccinates a desired % of the population against the disease before the outbreak. The undesirables will succumb to the disease and be culled like chickens.

The ideal Chinese superpower will be a nation of 750-800 million, a skilled population, a high-tech military, mechanized extensive agriculture like the west, and a GDP per-capita of $30,000-$40,000.

shade

Country flag
Probably will blow up in our face with chief scientists probably being assassinated by ISI/CIA de agints or selling secret information to the aforementioned just because Salma Awan promised the egghead in question her hot poonjaubi bod( it is likely a Salman in reality, but that doesn't stop fools falling for these trips )

IndianYonko

Country flag
Absolutely. But first we must extensively study the Han genome. After COVID-19, unable to pin the blame on CCP, every nation with serious biotech capabilities will have started designing deadly pathogens of their own.
So should we expect waves of some other viruses too? Because if they are creating they will test it and use it...

HitmanBlood

Country flag
my parents got 1st dose of Covishield on 10th this month, but after almost 10 days mom still says her left arm still hurts and hand has swelled a bit!!! IDN it's normal or should I consult my family physician!! ( at center they told pain and swelling may occur for sugar patients, which she is /260)
In medical term its called Covid arm. Nothing serious. it happens to very rare individuals.

Here is an article. Hope it helps.

Cheran

Country flag
Probably will blow up in our face with chief scientists probably being assassinated by ISI/CIA de agints or selling secret information to the aforementioned just because Salma Awan promised the egghead in question her hot poonjaubi bod( it is likely a Salman in reality, but that doesn't stop fools falling for these trips )
Initially, i thought that lack of access to "sAx" could be the reason for all these types of news that we hear (in India).

But then such things also happen in US/UK (recently a slim CCP gril was caught with a UK sailor in his room at the submarine base.)

What gives?.( I am assuming that Gora males have more access to "sAx" than their corresponding desi peers in India)

Agencies should study this phenomena IMHO.

notaname

Country flag
How come delhi is grappling with O2 supply like hospitals are saying they don't have oxygen left for whole day, kejri and his health minister was ranting on twitter and not doing anything why did people elect these guys just to rant on twitter when shit hits the fan pathetic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles