Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

KurtisBrian

Country flag
African countries simply don't have resources to aggressively test large part of population to have some good quality data. China meanwhile is image conscious doesn't publish its problems. They announce actual deaths and numbers many years later like they did after cultural revolution and GLF.
:D I thought the plan was quite beneficial for Indians. Wouldn't work of course. Chinese men seem to get quite angry at the thought of millions of Africans in China. :)

ladder

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
China aware of pandemic risk five years before Wuhan Covid outbreak – 'Disease incubator'
Virologist Dr Eddie Holmes has recounted the time he visited Wuhan’s Hunan seafood market during an investigative trip to look for new pathogens that could cause a pandemic in China. During the 2014 visit, the market was referred to as the kind of place where a virus could “spillover” from animals to humans.

In an interview with the Telegraph, Dr Holmes said: “The Wuhan CDC took us there, and here’s the key bit, because the discussion was: ‘where could a disease emerge?’
“Well, here’s the place – that’s why I went.
“I’ve been to a few of these markets, but this was a big one – it felt like a disease incubator, exactly the sort of place you would expect a disease to emerge”.
The scientist recalled seeing “crates of wildlife stacked on top of each other.”

sorcerer

Country flag
Jammu becomes first Jammu and Kashmir district to vaccinate over 50 % population aged 45 and above against COVID-19
Jammu has become the first district in J&K to have vaccinated over half of it population aged 45 and above against COVID-19, Deputy Commissioner, Anshul Garg claimed on Sunday.

Taking to Twitter, the DC Jammu said that a total of 2.14 jabs had been inoculated to the individuals in the age group.

Kudos to team #Jammu as it becomes the first district in J&K to vaccinate over 50% of its estimated 45+ population. 2.14 lakh jabs to accomplish the milestone thanks to people led vaccination drive. Let’s keep the #TikaUtsav going till we vaccinate all. @diprjk @MoHFW_INDIA— Anshul Garg (@hello_anshul) April 18, 2021
The EFFECT of UT Rule

SKC

Country flag
I think general consensus is to combat the symptoms of Corona and take medicine in adherence to it.
There is no acute drug that is gonna help combat Corona
Most important thing is people need to stop rushing to Hospitals when they have minor or mild symptoms.
I am seeing so many people started crying on twitter and tagging big netas to get them hospitalize even when they can be cured at home only.

Also, people are demanding for Big Drugs even when they don't need it because they have done research themselves and believe only Remdisivir and other drugs will cure them.

Kumata

Country flag
did delhi govt hospitals ramp up?
I don’t think so, only reallocation of hospital beds happened all over the country.

central govt ramped up using PSU and military hospitals.
nope.. they did not.. they did have not space per se whole delhi is concretzised already.... and than Amit shah hai na...

Saadji is busy issuing ad's on republic TV

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Yesterday test numbers were less compared to saturday but positive cases are 13k more compared to saturday. Almost all major states reported 10k plus cases yesterday . Looks like case positivity rate is very high right now in few states and national average is also shooting high ,

If test are more today then we will touch 3 lakhs mostly today or tomorrow .

Kumata

Country flag
Most important thing is people need to stop rushing to Hospitals when they have minor or mild symptoms.
I am seeing so many people started crying on twitter and tagging big netas to get them hospitalize even when they can be cured at home only.

Also, people are demanding for Big Drugs even when they don't need it because they have done research themselves and believe only Remdisivir and other drugs will cure them.
Eggjactly. there is a panic al aroud. A person on telegram saw his temp as 97 degree and had a bit of body pain. He was checking which medicine he shud take.. morons are everywhere.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Interesting what explanation "experts" will give about Africa, since they are so poor, no one is tested, so less positive -> hence less deaths, right?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Eggjactly. there is a panic al aroud. A person on telegram saw his temp as 97 degree and had a bit of body pain. He was checking which medicine he shud take.. morons are everywhere.
Mark my words, this time, the whole grid will trip. A huge economic rout is in the offing and we are doing exactly the opposite of what we should be doing.
LOCKDOWNS will kill both people and economy.

here2where

Kerala's count as of yesterday morning paper --> 13850
Kerala's count as of today's morning paper --> 18257
due to ramped up testing over weekend ... state's testing almost lakh a day and plans to increase it further.

KL is inching towards 20 TPR

Last edited:

here2where

looks like the much touted 'ramp up' never happened in any corner of our country ....

yogi was busy campaigning in KL... :facepalm:

Kumata

Country flag
looks like the much touted 'ramp up' never happened in any corner of our country ....

yogi was busy campaigning in KL... :facepalm:
It's same everywhere... why single out Yogi... is situation any better in other states...Best CM's are busy doing politics and Ads...what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheran

Country flag

Delhi: A woman, who has come to purchase liquor, at a shop in Shivpuri Geeta Colony, says, "...Injection fayda nahi karega, ye alcohol fayda karegi...Mujhe dawaion se asar nahi hoga, peg se asar hoga..."

I can foresee wave3, wave4 & waveN with this type of attitude.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles