Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As much as I criticize the government for not ramping up earlier, the people are equally to blame.

Looking at Mumbais Graph we are soon going to peak u will see decline in the next month.
Vaccinated people will eventually start having its effect.
Maharashtra has been having high cases for over a month, it will still go on for another. No one is following any rules, particularly at night. Video all over internet.

doreamon

Country flag
The Delhi Government's CoviD bed portal is showing 51 ICU beds available but once you dig deeper, 26 of these are in a Children's Hospital. I hope I'm wrong but that would suggest there are 25 vacant adult ICU beds for whoever needs one, CoviD or not, in a city of 17 million tonight. That is scary
When ever u watch news channel kejri is advertising giving speeches ... Half of money is wasted there only ..

captscooby81

Country flag
I think mumbai and pune already peaked the decline will start by next weekend unless besht CM pulls some other besht vasooli scheme to spread more positive of corona to his loved voters

Looking at Mumbais Graph we are soon going to peak u will see decline in the next month.
Vaccinated people will eventually start having its effect.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I have some pretty noob questions to knowledgeable folks from the healthcare industry.

What is the price of an ICU ventilator and what are the operational costs per hour/day?

Why are ICU charges so high even for non-covid patients? An average day's charges in a private hospital ICU/SICU even for regular hospitalization and monitoring is between 40k-60k INR. Is there a way to bring it down?

Why can't Govt. hospitals open up multi-bed specialty wings, ICU's which can provide good medicare at a reasonable price even during non-covid times?
It used to be very expensive around 5 lakhs-10 lakhs in general with maintenance etc.

But recently new ventilator which cost much less and easier to operate have been developed.

Another thing is hospitals spent a lot in services too so charges are in general high as they have to recover cost and pay the employees too

Many hospitals like Gangaram etc are built to loot money and fill the coffers of their owners that's another reason.

Answer to all these issues are community halls building which can be turned into hospitals when such things strikes.

Also we have lots of wastage of resources in India and unless there is a proper brake applies to rising population everything we do will be always less.

ladder

Country flag
I think mumbai and pune already peaked the decline will start by next weekend unless besht CM pulls some other besht vasooli scheme to spread more positive of corona to his loved voters
Chattisgarh figure is just above 12000 today, yesterday it was more than 16000. Hope Chattisgarh has already peaked and the decline continues.

another_armchair

Country flag
Chattisgarh figure is just above 12000 today, yesterday it was more than 16000. Hope Chattisgarh has already peaked and the decline continues.
Numbers usually drop over the weekend due to low random collection and testing.

Chattisgarh should hopefully peak out sooner than Maharashtra due to lockdowns in several districts but people need to be vaccinated too else cases will start rising again once lockdown is lifted.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Guys personally I think dexamethasone is the only drugs apart from ashwagandha and giloy that one should take daily .

If there is any doc here please let.us know side-effects any major one of dexamethasone .

Chyawanprash and healthy food habits excercise etc
Building immunity is the only way to survive.

herdimmunity can only help a bit because as we age immune system will go down no matter what.

But in any case this is not going anywhere for next 10 years or so hopefully we will be able to cure it by then.

Skyh3ck

Can a vaccinated person get covid..

Does any one has list of vaccine withefficacy ratio

Cheran

Country flag
1618770660349.png

Is this real?

If real,

I typed something, but then deleted that.

Did not want to get banned.

captscooby81

Country flag
very much real and i am 200 % sure his woke instagram followers are already reaching orgasm thinking about how their modi loving bhakt parents can die and they will go and pray for their departed soul .

Instagram generation is simply woke dip shit good for nothing best can be used for meme makings

View attachment 85851

Is this real?

If real,

I typed something, but then deleted that.

Did not want to get banned.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
You will need to learn living with this virus. Cannot perpetually postpone exams, you take one year from the life of students not acceptable in my opinion.
Wear your mask, social distancing, sanitise your hands this should reduce risks significantly.
And get vaccinated if possible. That's my take.
That's the new normal the sooner we accept the better it is.
Problem is covid affects some people (thus nations) much worse than others. For this reason nations don't agree on what should be done. Barriers need to go up. That way those who can more easily get on with life can. Those who cannot must sit hunkered down. If people want to leave the locked down nations and emigrate to the covid care free nations perhaps they should.
Africa seems to have almost no problem, supposedly same with China. While lots of Americans, Indians and others want to do stuff. Perhaps, tens of millions of African men could move to China, while tens of millions of Chinese women are shipped to Africa. Americans, Indians and others who don't like lock downs could perhaps sell out and move to Africa.
That way those people around the world able to safely be busy could be again just in Africa and China.
Cool thing is it would be a fresh start for millions of people.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Africa seems to have almost no problem, supposedly same with China.
African countries simply don't have resources to aggressively test large part of population to have some good quality data. China meanwhile is image conscious doesn't publish its problems. They announce actual deaths and numbers many years later like they did after cultural revolution and GLF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles