Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

johnq

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theoriest but There is some part of my brain that says, Chinese intentionally infacted world with their synthetic lab made virus.
I was also skeptical initially, but I have started to believe the same now. There are just too many coincidences. First, the fact that the virus was probably created in the lab most important to the PLA biological weapons program, probably using dual use research by the "bat lady" of China. Then all the coverup and deletion of data from the Wuhan lab. Then lying to the world for months about person to person transmission, locking down Wuhan and other areas in China, while simultaneously pushing Chinese visitors to other countries, punishing doctors in China for revealing the pandemic, it just goes on and on. I suspect they also had ways to treat Covid that they hid from the world, as usually when you create a biological weapon, you also create the antidote to it. That may also be why the Chinese were able to control the pandemic within China, while spreading it to the world.
I am 100 percent sure that this thing was made in Wuhan lab, and that Peter Daszak and Fauci were involved in funding it (to outsource gain of function research after it was banned in US) and lied about it later, as well as pushed the natural origin hypothesis to save themselves. Once the CCP saw the potential of the virus, they decided to use it as a bioweapon by lying about it while allowing it to spread to ther countries, while simultaneously locking down Wuhan. They also bought up all the PPE, leaving shortages in other countries.
But I doubt the people in power in the west will ever admit to the entire truth, because too much of their money is tied up in China. Basically Chinese Communist Party and Xi are getting away with murder because of the greed of the wealthy people in western countries assisting in the coverup.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
BY Drink he means WATER .. thought shud clarify :rofl: :rofl:
Haha, I'm a strict non alcoholic

Although I'm against any people drinking on rare events or something

here2where

Covid surge: Ram Navami celebrations called off in Ayodhya

Mahant Jugal Kishore Sharan Shastry, the chief priest of Saryu Kunj temple. said, “Not just devotees, even sadhus of Ayodhya are not visiting Ramjanmabhoomi to offer prayers due to the pandemic. Holding the Haridwar kumbh was a big mistake and we cannot afford a repeat in Ayodhya.”

here2where

feel a little ashamed. please less stupid things?
Dont know your intentions, but if you are not pulling a fast one and trying to be naughty, then yes 2021 khumb could have been better managed and that retard UK CM embarassed all hindus with his illiterate utterances.

India is a hindu country and its concerning when we hindus project a backward image. Others have posted vids of cutlet congregations without masks etc. First, two wrongs dont make a right and second, for all i care minor-eateries can have group orgies and inter-infect themselves and go collect 72 hags, we will be better off.

Retard pigs will be ignored. Don’t bother quoting.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I hope DFIans are doing well and are safe in these precarious times of doom and gloom. Personally both my parents got the Vaccine(covidshield) so I am relieved. The winds of change seem to be blowing furiously over WB but corona is turning out to be the real kingmaker here.

I hope this pandemic subsides quickly otherwise we would be in big trouble soon.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I hope DFIans are doing well and are safe in these precarious times of doom and gloom. Personally both my parents got the Vaccine(covidshield) so I am relieved. The winds of change seem to blowing furiously over WB but corona is turning out to be the real kingmaker here.

I hope this pandemic subsides quickly otherwise we would be in big trouble soon.
I had to return home as now colleges are again closed, lol. Modi ji actually used negligence for destroying India, one needs to accept that.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
From onwards a few things we must understand for next two years we need to make a concrete plan that includes

1. Make students to have only online classes for next 2-3 yrs.

2. Those who are in IITs or Clg with hostel facilities to have option of taking classes but then they shouldn't be allowed to leave campus frequently.

3. Humanity courses even in clg to be taught using online facilities only.

This will provide people to plan accordingly for next two year atleast.

4. We need to tripleup our bed available in hopitals asap.

5. Availability of over the counter drugs to treat it and training of staff specific u to treat covid victims in bulk.

There is no need to make people go through the whole 3-4 yr nurse course just provide basic training to lots of educated youth and let them enter in this sector for now . On the job training will be enough for such role.

6. There are lots of churches with ample land and waqf board with land in prime location in delhi. There land need to be taken over for hospitals

Also there should be a total ban to the salary provided by gov to Mullah's of mosques instead use the money to pay for medicines of poor and provide them food.

Madarsas should be shut down and converted into hospitals and schools run by gov.

And make masks compulsary

ladder

Country flag
Our govt. functions as binary (0,1) aka all or no rule.
Last year police was strict with the mask law. Once things subsided, the same police didn't even bother to enforce the mask rule. As if public mask rule had become non existent.
The all or no rule being displayed here.

Similarly, many states un ceremoniously discharged the contractual nurses and closed the Covid centers at the first instance of waning of the pandemic last year.

They were quick enough to undo the learnings.
And here when Covid is back with vengeance, rather than creating new facilities, we are de-dusting and reopening the closed Covid centers.

When I used to see YT videos from Korea ( before Covid pandemic), I used to wonder why elderly Korean are wearing surgical mask. Later I found out, they have formed a habit from SARS days. And here we are having trouble carrying forward our mask wearing practice to subsequent year, let alone forming an habit.

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
All folks, let us not spread the paranoia and make the conditions ripe for another lock-down, whatever name may it be called by,
I hope all of you, or at least some of you have gone through the findings published in Lancet. Please go through before poking fun and crying "conspiracy theorists".
It is almost certain that Covid virus is airborne (as all other coronaviruses). No amount of wearing masks will protect you. It is not spread by droplets coming from sneeze and coughs, please stop shaming or prosecuting people not wearing masks.
Not everyone of us live in cool climates. There are real chances of suffering from hypoxia if you overdo wearing masks. Last year a friend of mine went to the doc with symptoms of covid and she was asked to wear masks a little lose. She wore 2 masks those days. She got covid tested, and it had come negative. She had to spend long amounts of time outside due to her profession. Please, not everyone of us make our living in AC rooms.

Actual medical science mandates that the only way to counter airborne pathogens is lots and lots of fresh air. Please do not live in cooped up spaces if possible. Go outside and walk, run, cycle if possible without interacting with other people. Eat a balanced diet. Nature has endowed us with a tremendous defence system, the Immune system. Do allow it to do its work.
Kindly read high school biology and verify if anything that has been written is wrong or incongruous with actual verified science.

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
We are already in big trouble. Most of the people in India believe that Corona is affecting their age group the worst. This is mass hysteria, and this is big trouble already, never mind the actual Covid-19 which is much less dangerous in reality.

ladder

Country flag
All folks, let us not spread the paranoia and make the conditions ripe for another lock-down, whatever name may it be called by,
I hope all of you, or at least some of you have gone through the findings published in Lancet. Please go through before poking fun and crying "conspiracy theorists".
It is almost certain that Covid virus is airborne (as all other coronaviruses). No amount of wearing masks will protect you. It is not spread by droplets coming from sneeze and coughs, please stop shaming or prosecuting people not wearing masks.
Not everyone of us live in cool climates. There are real chances of suffering from hypoxia if you overdo wearing masks. Last year a friend of mine went to the doc with symptoms of covid and she was asked to wear masks a little lose. She wore 2 masks those days. She got covid tested, and it had come negative. She had to spend long amounts of time outside due to her profession. Please, not everyone of us make our living in AC rooms.

Actual medical science mandates that the only way to counter airborne pathogens is lots and lots of fresh air. Please do not live in cooped up spaces if possible. Go outside and walk, run, cycle if possible without interacting with other people. Eat a balanced diet. Nature has endowed us with a tremendous defence system, the Immune system. Do allow it to do its work.
Kindly read high school biology and verify if anything that has been written is wrong or incongruous with actual verified science.
Please don't mix anecdotal and scholarly article in a single post.

If you are suggesting we read-up Lancet and brush up our biology, then please provide us with article/s which proves
1. Wearing mask causes severe form of dyspnea or asphyxiation. Mild suffocation has been already reported.
Mask usage among asthmatic or other patients are reported under separate study.
The N95 and KN 95 both have a parameter for user discomfort while breathing in and out. If you are using 2 masks, then can't blame the manufacturer who has designed the mask to maximize the protection when used singularly.

2. You also need to provide articles which says that mask usage is ineffective for air borne viruses.

3. What you are stating about fresh air is called volume-dilation. CDC recommendations about the same are already present.

So, although I agree with your post, but can't agree with the fact that we shouldn't go after non mask wearers.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Please don't mix anecdotal and scholarly article in a single post.

If you are suggesting we read-up Lancet and brush up our biology, then please provide us with article/s which proves
1. Wearing mask causes severe form of dyspnea or asphyxiation. Mild suffocation has been already reported.
Mask usage among asthmatic or other patients are reported under separate study.
The N95 and KN 95 both have a parameter for user discomfort while breathing in and out. If you are using 2 masks, then can't blame the manufacturer who has designed the mask to maximize the protection when used singularly.
Agreed. My friend was not entirely blameless either. Rather a victim of her own paranoia.

2. You also need to provide articles which says that mask usage is ineffective for air borne viruses.

3. What you are stating about fresh air is called volume-dilation. CDC recommendations about the same are already present.

So, although I agree with your post, but can't agree with the fact that we shouldn't go after non mask wearers.
I do not make a case for not wearing masks. I simply make a case for wearing them yourselves and leave others alone if they do not want to comply.
What is the purpose of a mask? To protect the wearer, right?
Protect yourself. Wear it.
Just do not force others to wear it. If you are so afraid of others spreading it to you, stay away from them, stay in home, if you can afford it.
What does airborne mean? It means it can survive in air and can use air as a vector. That means, if your nostrils do not have filters smaller than 0.3 micron, there is always a chance virus particles will enter your air pathway when you inhale. The only good thing about wearing an N95 or similar mask is the chance is reduced by 95%. Those are good odds. I only say, be happy for yourself with those odds, do not force the same odds on others. Suicide has been decriminalised in India. So if people want to commit suicide by not wearing masks, I do not see what our personal problem is.
Hope this clears the air! (No pun intended)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles