Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Spindrift

Bad news but in that also a good thing we are missing . Recovery is also steadily above 1 lakh . Last year in September we had 1000+ death for 90k positive cases . Today we are seeing 1000+ death for 2 lakh cases .

I think Mumbai and Pune will hit peak this week and will start decline from next weekend

No i don't see 5 lakh at all . Max we will hit around 3.7 lakh mostly by May 2nd week .
A lot of people are testing negative for Wuhan Virus in the RT-PCR tests, but still have Covid-19 symptoms, my friend and his family (5 people in total) have Covid as per the doctors but the RT-PCR tests are negative, secondly a lot people are dying due to Covid, before they get tested so those deaths don't show up as covid deaths..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let me tell you what one can do. i am not saying it as gold standard but this is what had kept me away from this virus so far . "Fucking Wear a Mask" . I am out and working since 3rd May 2020 which is almost close to year now . I work in site where i meet vendors , sub contractors , bankers, customers and my colleagues . in Last one year 6 of my colleagues had tested positive few lost even their family members for the virus .

I had kept my Mask on all the time , People used to laugh at me saying even at lunch time you are eating alone and you are overreacting but then as i am not eligible for vaccine and i have my own health issues its absolute must for me the keep my guard up .

I keep my mask on when my maid comes to clean the house to and i tell her also to keep the mask on as long she is inside the house .

Few days ago a senior VP level guy from private bank came for meeting i saw him entering office without mask i told him you wear mask or you can leave my office space now , My Sr VP got freaked out seeing the way i spoken to banker but then i clearly told him i am not going to take risk with someone stupidity

Wear Mask and Sanitise your hands unless you are someone who thinks this entire virus is conspiracy
Yes, you did the right thing..

captscooby81

Country flag
Just for vaccine shortage fear mongers Data and facts never suit them they will come with one uncle one aunty one neighbour type stories but they will blindly ignore 1000s who are getting their doses every day . So all you need to do is open the bloody Arogya setup app which i am sure these fear mongers never bothered to open and check why it is created for all these days . go to vaccination and check vaccine dashboard which leads you to Co-win website where you can choose your state and your district and city and then see number of vaccination centre available both Govt & Private and , No of people getting their 1st Dose and 2nd Dose and which Vaccine and gender and Age group ..

Apne ko ghanta farak padta hai numbers we know so many people who don't have time to check all these so we will spread the vaccine shortage story for entire country take 1 or 2 cases we know . People get vaccine or not our agenda should try to prove how a world class 1st world country like India was brought down to 3rd world by an uneducated evil hind fascist leader . If your cambridge educated baba would have been there today we won't face this situation

Posting latest update as of 11:00 AM from Hyderabad

photo6330311598920543165.jpg

photo6330311598920543166.jpg

another_armchair

Country flag
A lot of people are testing negative for Wuhan Virus in the RT-PCR tests, but still have Covid-19 symptoms, my friend and his family (5 people in total) have Covid as per the doctors but the RT-PCR tests are negative, secondly a lot people are dying due to Covid, before they get tested so those deaths don't show up as covid deaths..
A good number of RT-PCR tests are turning negative for those infected by the local mutant but continue to exhibit Covid/ILI/Flu like symptoms including breathing issues.

Govt has already advised doctors to start the Covid treatment protocol for such cases and not wait for RT-PCR positive report. A lot of lives have been lost in these 'Covid symptoms but RTPCR negative'. This happens when the virus instead of incubating in the nasopharynx makes it to the lung directly. Basically, our immune system is unable to detect the intrusion hence death is almost certain if health deteriorates. Have heard of multiple cases, some within extended family since February. People dying within 1-3 days of reporting a mild fever that refuses to go.

Tough times. Hearing a lockdown is back on the discussion table in Delhi. Let's see.

another_armchair

Country flag
Senior citizens in my apartment here in Bangalore are unable to get 2nd shot done. The nearby vaccination center where they got the 1st shot is no longer a 'vaccination center' and now these folks are clueless even though they were promised second shots will be reserved at same center for those getting 1st shots there.

Things are unraveling as we speak.
https://covid19.karnataka.gov.in/page/COVID+Vaccination+Centres/en

BLR-URBAN may be of interest to those who want to get the vaccine in a private hospital.

BLR-BBMP for those who want to scrimp on 250 bucks and buy a pack of ciggies instead.

Download the hospital/clinic lists from Bangalore Rural, Bengaluru Urban and Bengaluru BBMP links.

Covaxin is in short supply and people are demanding covaxin even though some of them took Covishield during their first shot.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Just for vaccine shortage fear mongers Data and facts never suit them they will come with one uncle one aunty one neighbour type stories but they will blindly ignore 1000s who are getting their doses every day . So all you need to do is open the bloody Arogya setup app which i am sure these fear mongers never bothered to open and check why it is created for all these days . go to vaccination and check vaccine dashboard which leads you to Co-win website where you can choose your state and your district and city and then see number of vaccination centre available both Govt & Private and , No of people getting their 1st Dose and 2nd Dose and which Vaccine and gender and Age group ..

Apne ko ghanta farak padta hai numbers we know so many people who don't have time to check all these so we will spread the vaccine shortage story for entire country take 1 or 2 cases we know . People get vaccine or not our agenda should try to prove how a world class 1st world country like India was brought down to 3rd world by an uneducated evil hind fascist leader . If your cambridge educated baba would have been there today we won't face this situation

Posting latest update as of 11:00 AM from Hyderabad

View attachment 85631

View attachment 85633
Bhai Govt. ki bajani hai toh invent karna padega na - "Muh driver could not get his old parents vaccinated".

People don't want to spend Rs. 250 for a vaccine but have no qualms in standing outside a daru dukaan for 2 hours and spending thousands on booze. Priorities.

captscooby81

Country flag
Evil govt there is no vaccine re they sold all for some Old man dream to get Nooble prize reee. Peeeing cock re will not cure virus re .

Oh they got 1st Dose but there is no 2nd dose available re .

Unless you are not taken 1st Dose how can they give 2nd Dose which Vary from 45 days for Covidshield to 28 days for Covaxin .

Yesterday close to 5.3 lakh people had been administered 2nd Dose . As of today till 12 pm close to 98,200 had got their 2nd Dose.

Vaccination status.jpg

captscooby81

Country flag
I was more talking about recovery rate you focused on death rate . We never had 1 lakh recovery reported before . Lets not go too much into doomsday , We were supposed to have million dead and 300-500 million positive cases by last august by some murican epidemiologist giving his invaluable wisdom to presstitute .

SKC

Country flag
I was more talking about recovery rate you focused on death rate . We never had 1 lakh recovery reported before . Lets not go too much into doomsday , We were supposed to have million dead and 300-500 million positive cases by last august by some murican epidemiologist giving his invaluable wisdom to presstitute .
Like things passed on last year, this years scenario will also go away eventually.

This is actually an expected trend with Pandemics, happened in similar way during Spanish Flu outbreak too.

The only thing is Govt did not focus on improving manufacturing capacities for critical drugs like remdisivir, for Oxygen generation and supply lines, for supplying HCQs and other drugs to all hospitals.
The govt thought it is over after First wave and went into Election campaign and now again they have to take care of states with incompetent CMs and arrange free oxygen for them , arrange the drugs already in short supply.
Full 1 yr wasted where they should have ramp up manufacturing and supply of all these things. They are the same people who were thumping their chest of production of PP kits in India in short duration.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
People suddenly acting as if they were sleeping all these months , Remember those video shared on twitter from a club in hyderabad where people were dancing drinking in jam packed bar counter space that didn't contribute to virus spread but election rally and kumbh mela are the only contributors .

I visit Barbeque nation at least once a month . After this pandemic started i avoided completely eating out . A friend of mine was kept on asking me lets go and lets go . so we went on weekday guess what there was bday party going inside and parents and children were all walking without mask near the live non veg counter , People were not even ready to wear mask to just to go to counter , You can remove it when you eat but coughing near counter where people are picking food :frusty: . Again these are all those uber educated IT crowd of hyderabad .

We all contributed with our collective stupidity why just pick up one segment to show your hatred

Well its unfortunate now and not good to discuss this, but this is how exatly things got worse in India within a month.
Irrespective of whom you want to blame, Whole India appeared to have gone on Vacations and Trips in January to March month. Why? what was the need? could not waited for 1 more year?
Every other youth went to party like 1 yr gap was 10 yr gap for them, again why? could not waited at-least 1 more year? Now whole circles of friends and relatives are coming Positive!
There is one society in Noida Extension which conducted mass Holi gathering and function. Whole families are getting positives and more than 60-70 cases in 1 building only.

There was utter madness during January to March month which combined with newer more contagious mutation led to all of this.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
People suddenly acting as if they were sleeping all these months , Remember those video shared on twitter from a club in hyderabad where people were dancing drinking in jam packed bar counter space that didn't contribute to virus spread but election rally and kumbh mela are the only contributors .

I visit Barbeque nation at least once a month . After this pandemic started i avoid completely eating out . A friend of mine was kept on asking me lets go and lets go . so we went to one on weekday guess what there was bday party going inside and parents and children were all walking without mask near the live non veg counter , People were not even ready to wear mask to just to go to counter , You can remove it when you eat but coughing near counter where people are picking food :frusty: . Again these are all those uber educated IT crowd of hyderabad .

We all contributed with our collective stupidity why just pick up one segement to show your hatred
Exactly, People behaved like they will never get any change to go partying and vacation ever again in their life.

Two of my cousins went to Goa trip even when they had been to Goa in just 2019!!

I did not dine out even once since March 2020. Not planning this year too.
Guys just wait for 1 more year before you can start partying again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Like things passed on last year, this years scenario will also go away eventually.

This is actually an expected trend with Pandemics, happened in similar way during Spanish Flu outbreak too.

The only thing is Govt did not focus on improving manufacturing capacities for critical drugs like remdisivir, for Oxygen generation and supply lines, for supplying HCQs and other drugs to all hospitals.
The govt thought it is over after First wave and went into Election campaign and now again they have to take care of states with incompetent CMs and arrange free oxygen for them , arrange the drugs already in short supply.
Full 1 yr wasted where they should have ramp up manufacturing and supply of all these things. They are the same people who were thumping their chest of production of PP kits in India in short duration.
which govt exactly is to be blamed?

Chinese virus presents us with a clear cut binary, people who don’t follow pandemic appropriate behaviour will get the virus, and those who follow safety protocols won’t get it.

captscooby81

Country flag
Oh there is oxygen shortage now . Hai bhagwan this evil peeeing cock baba can't do one thing rightly everything is shortage oxygen in whole atmosphere has gone now .

5-2.jpeg

The price of oxygen will make you gasp!

Read more at:

captscooby81

Country flag
We are again doing the same thing back in circles . nothing is new in our outrage

Last year it was HCQ which was that magic pill for corona which evil govt was exporting and there was shortage

This year now its the remdisivir which has taken that place what happened to HCQ . no one is even talking about it . We are the classic case of Mob mentality we see one two cases getting cured with remdisivir then we start stocking even before we caught corona , buy of ventilators and stock in our homes and stock 100s of tablets through our contacts .

I have seen people loose their loved ones even after giving remdisivir and also getting covid blood plasma

Simple case of someone who is just 32 years felt feverish and got tested covid positive and without 36 hours he is dead from zero coughing and breathing difficulty .

This virus don't treat every one the same it reacts completely different from one body to another .

Yesterday someone in UP was arrested for selling Fake remdisivir what can we tell about such pathetic souls who in pandemic wants to make money by selling fake medicine to desperate relative of patients who want to save their loved ones .

I won't be surprised if some quack already started selling fake vaccine to in some far off villages where people have no clue about vaccine .

There is a certain limit to which govt can do , Rest is in the hands of the society if we are showing our worst characters even at this pandemic state we are not at all worth to be humans, animals are better than us .

SKC

Country flag
We are again doing the same thing back in circles . nothing is new in our outrage

Last year it was HCQ which was that magic pill for corona which evil govt was exporting and there was shortage

This year now its the remdisivir which has taken that place what happened to HCQ . no one is even talking about it . We are the classic case of Mob mentality we see one two cases getting cured with remdisivir then we start stocking even before we caught corona , buy of ventilators and stock in our homes and stock 100s of tablets through our contacts .

I have seen people loose their loved ones even after giving remdisivir and also getting covid blood plasma

Simple case of someone who is just 32 years felt feverish and got tested covid positive and without 36 hours he is dead from zero coughing and breathing difficulty .

This virus don't treat every one the same it reacts completely different from one body to another .

Yesterday someone in UP was arrested for selling Fake remdisivir what can we tell about such pathetic souls who in pandemic wants to make money by selling fake medicine to desperate relative of patients who want to save their loved ones .

I won't be surprised if some quack already started selling fake vaccine to in some far off villages where people have no clue about vaccine .

There is a certain limit to which govt can do , Rest is in the hands of the society if we are showing our worst characters even at this pandemic state we are not at all worth to be humans, animals are better than us .
Yes, covid is acting differently on different people, but when you draw general consensus, you find that Remdisivir works rather magically on 2 our of every 3 moderate to highly affected people.

Even after all this if we have shortage of Remdisivir and the supply chain is almost non existent; then yes it is a big failure of Central Govt. They are just too much busy with Bengal right now.

Yes things will pass on like last year but it gives you many lessons. There is no shortage of Oxygen generation in India but still it is out of stock in many big Hospitals. Why is there no reliable mechanism to move Oxygen and Critical drugs to these hospitals?
Why is HCQs, Multivitamin and related drugs still not in stock by now (there should have been over supply to hospitals by now), why does all central govt hospitals still have to send a request to central ministry to get stocks of these drugs.

We boast that we are among the largest pharma country in the world but still our hospitals are out of stock with these drugs. And on social platform we beat our chest by showing govt figures that we are producing far more than required (where does this far more than required production is going to?).

We are just too much Ram Bharose this year than last year.

Also, the person caught selling fake remdisivir was from MP not UP.

here2where

Yo soup bois, we are oxygen surplus, then we must be importing huge quantities of it in hurry to release it back into atmosphere then ... lets all fall at the feet of bahubali and offer salutations to his exalted wisdom.

India to import 50,000 MT medical oxygen amid COVID surge

PM Reviews Medical Oxygen Stocks As India Looks To Import Amid Shortage

Explained: The extent of the oxygen crisis in India, and solutions

Patients shifted as Mumbai hospital faces oxygen shortage

Covid-19: CSIR institutions come out with quick solutions to deal with oxygen shortage
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Gujarat grapples with oxygen shortage, private doctors seek CM's intervention
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

"Acute Shortage...": Madhya Pradesh Hospitals Red-Flag Oxygen Supply Issue

Bahubali's bootlickers will post fudged data online and also nail up huge sheets outside crematoriums to hide the bodies getting cremated in rows of pyres, but not all are fools....and courts continue to rap imbecile super best CMs and demand facts where honesty is in deficiency.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Yo soup bois, we are oxygen surplus, then we must be importing huge quantities of it in hurry to release it back into atmosphere then ... lets all fall at the feet of bahubali and offer salutations to his exalted wisdom.

Bahubali's bootlickers will post fudged data online and also nail up huge sheets outside crematoriums to hide the bodies getting cremated in rows of pyres, but not all are fools....and courts continue to rap embecile super best CMs and demand facts where honesty is in deficiency.
What to do, best CM has his best men engaged in hafta collection.

Only Mudi has to rescue everyone like Noah.

How many oxygen plants did MVA erect since Covid outbreak?

https://twitter.com/fpjindia/status/1380842691689283584

https://twitter.com/hardy1327/status/1382295722146471939

List is long. Chattisgarh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh(hit hard during the first wave) and Kerala ka toh sala dukh he khatam nahi hota.

captscooby81

Country flag
hello saaar that was shared from Mygov website of Govt of india so you saying its fudged data then in that case everything if fudged apart from your supreme leader pinari stats . Importing oxygen may be for planning for future surge seeing current wave does it prove there is shortage now ?

Covid-19: CSIR institutions come out with quick solutions to deal with oxygen shortage
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Gujarat grapples with oxygen shortage, private doctors seek CM's intervention
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

"Acute Shortage...": Madhya Pradesh Hospitals Red-Flag Oxygen Supply Issue

Bahubali's bootlickers will post fudged data online and also nail up huge sheets outside crematoriums to hide the bodies getting cremated in rows of pyres, but not all are fools....and courts continue to rap imbecile super best CMs and demand facts where honesty is in deficiency.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles