Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Sadly for dumeelan zombies in TN they got another shot in arm yesterday .

Famous comedy Actor Vivek has done a public vaccination press meet where he volunteered and taken Covaxin in state govt hospital in chennai to encourage more people to come forward and take vaccines .

Sadly he had cardiac arrest yesterday and got admitted in hospital and got angio surgery but passed away today early morning , Now dumeel zombies have already started sending fear paranoia among online saying he died because of vaccine .

fucking after going through these online meme pages of dumeelans i feel american anti vaxers red necks are far far inteligent . These ones are pure mental slave shits who has zero thinking skills and they along with their brethren taking shots at other parts of our country as low IQ people .

TN vaccine rate is pathetic compared to other bigger states all thanks to zombie media and meme pages

We were expecting that those who get vaccinated won't get severe infection . Things don't look very encouraging. Everyone knows that we can get affected even after getting vaccination. The problem is not the infection but the severity.

another_armchair

Country flag
Does anyone know if we goi have a pro active pandemic or epidemic intelligence unit that 24*7 monitors all the events/trends from across all states and inform the state as to which areawill peak at what time etc?. Not just covid related but generally as what is happening is also a national security threat.
Even if we had one, how would it help?

The only way to slow down the growth/spread of a pandemic/contagious disease is to stop people to people contact.

Is that even thinkable in a country like India where people(even educated/literate ones) throw rocks and punches when told to wear a mask or socially distance themselves?

captscooby81

Country flag
Bad news but in that also a good thing we are missing . Recovery is also steadily above 1 lakh . Last year in September we had 1000+ death for 90k positive cases . Today we are seeing 1000+ death for 2 lakh cases .

I think Mumbai and Pune will hit peak this week and will start decline from next weekend

No i don't see 5 lakh at all . Max we will hit around 3.7 lakh mostly by May 2nd week .

Yesterday

View attachment 85612

Race to 5 L a day is truly ON IMO ....it all seems real to me now more so if migrant labor going back to their states..

doreamon

Country flag
I came to know they are conducting NDA exam in such condition ... The way public gathering .. election .. were conducted i think

1. They want to meet paris climate target by decreasing population .
2. End demographic divident before it become demographic disaster

😂

another_armchair

Country flag
How bad is the situation?
Very.

I live in Bangalore. There is a mad scramble to get hold of oxygen concentrators. There is a covid case a floor below mine, a 39 year old male. Wife made fervent appeals for an oxygen cylinder yesterday. An oxygen concentrator had to be arranged. There are 8 such cases in my apartment complex alone where people are critical, are on continuous O2 but cannot find a bed.
In all likelihood, they should have been on a ventilator or high O2 support in an ICU. A few may not be able to make it.

The fatalities are likely to start rising in the next 10-14 days. There is obvious under reporting by the Govt or even at the Covid-19 portal as is evident from the news floating around.

Is there a way to find out the number of death certificates issued across India or at least in Metro's over the last few months?

Bhai, idhar pichwada fatt ke darwaza hua pada hai. For a lot of people, this will be like a regular URTI infection and they will recover but there is no guaranteeing a reinfection and if your immune system is weak, you are in serious trouble.
Not fear mongering here but what else can one do when one doesn't even have access to health care in a metropolis during an emergency?
People have died in Bangalore trying to secure a bed in a hospital. Those in the hinterland are doing much worse.

Wear a mask, avoid socializing, avoid crowded places, maintain hand hygiene and do light workouts at home, including breathing exercises like pranayama.

There is little more one can do beyond this.

another_armchair

Country flag
Latest availability of Vaccine across the country as of yesterday . Ghanta shortage of vaccination

View attachment 85621
Absolute BS being peddled about vaccine shortage.

People aren't getting themselves vaccinated. There is wastage as one Covishield vial can vaccinate 10 people, but only a couple are showing up. The rest has to be discarded.

SKC

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars
Tested positive 🤞

Koi gyaan hai to share kare
Three times Steam per day
Drinks lots of Warm Water
Eat a lot even if you dont have taste or smell for time
Drink Ayush Kadha thrice each day.
Keep Monitoring SpO2 level thrice each day, dont keep it on your finger whole time.
Take Multivitamins regularly.

It shall pass quickly then!
Don't search online for self medication!

another_armchair

Country flag
Is there any way antigen test is false positive and symptoms are just placebo stuff
Antigen test is useless.

Only an RT-PCR test can tell with 99% accuracy whether its Covid or not. If its the double mutant virus that's doing the rounds here, then there is a 30-70% chance of RT-PCR throwing a false negative.

Look for symptoms such as breathing difficulty, fever refusing to go, loose stools etc. Avoid self medication in these cases, particularly antibiotics without supervision. You could end up being worse off.

Get an RT-PCR test done. It won't bankrupt you. Seek medical help from a professional.

SKC

Country flag
don't tell me you guys were all sitting together and having chai and biscoot and doing chit chat ?
Well its unfortunate now and not good to discuss this, but this is how exatly things got worse in India within a month.
Irrespective of whom you want to blame, Whole India appeared to have gone on Vacations and Trips in January to March month. Why? what was the need? could not waited for 1 more year?
Every other youth went to party like 1 yr gap was 10 yr gap for them, again why? could not waited at-least 1 more year? Now whole circles of friends and relatives are coming Positive!
There is one society in Noida Extension which conducted mass Holi gathering and function. Whole families are getting positives and more than 60-70 cases in 1 building only.

There was utter madness during January to March month which combined with newer more contagious mutation led to all of this.

SKC

Country flag
Buddy dawai lena shru kardo , if not allopathic then try to find coronil.
6 big tablets with 12 small tablets , since you are positive.
Twice a day.
I did not find Coronil to be any good. Just a gimmick and a simple immunity booster only.
It wont cure you if you caught Corona.
Many of my known person who had tested positive, took it and did not see any extra effect.

SKC

Country flag
Is there any way antigen test is false positive and symptoms are just placebo stuff
Current Sars-Covid-19 virus is from old Corona virus family which induces cold and cough and many causes Flu also. So symptoms of Covid are similar to other virus which cause cold, cough and fever. So in many cases the symptoms can also be due to simple flu or cold/cough.

here2where

Absolute BS being peddled about vaccine shortage.

People aren't getting themselves vaccinated. There is wastage as one Covishield vial can vaccinate 10 people, but only a couple are showing up. The rest has to be discarded.
Senior citizens in my apartment here in Bangalore are unable to get 2nd shot done. The nearby vaccination center where they got the 1st shot is no longer a 'vaccination center' and now these folks are clueless even though they were promised second shots will be reserved at same center for those getting 1st shots there.

Things are unraveling as we speak.

sajobajo

Country flag
Similar story in Pune. People who are due for 2nd dose of Covishield are finding it hard enough, and those who are on COVAXIN are finding it impossible.
In Smaller towns, some hospitals are already mixing up doses for Covaxin/Covishield. For my uncle and aunt in Kolhapur, the hospital was sympathetic and were ready to administer Covishield as their second dose provided they gave a 2nd phone number different than the one they have used for the first dose. They prefer to wait for Covaxin. On the rare occasion that they get COVAXIN at their place, its 20 doses only and it runs out super quick

captscooby81

Country flag
Even RT-PCR can give false negative sometimes But rapid Antigen has more chances of negative test . Latest example a colleague of mine went to test for Covid with his wife after one of house keeping people tested positive for Covid .

Now my colleague has tested negative but his wife has tested positive . but he is having fever and sore throat symptoms already he will get positive but may take few days .

Antigen test is useless.

Only an RT-PCR test can tell with 99% accuracy whether its Covid or not. If its the double mutant virus that's doing the rounds here, then there is a 30-70% chance of RT-PCR throwing a false negative.

Look for symptoms such as breathing difficulty, fever refusing to go, loose stools etc. Avoid self medication in these cases, particularly antibiotics without supervision. You could end up being worse off.

Get an RT-PCR test done. It won't bankrupt you. Seek medical help from a professional.

captscooby81

Country flag
Let me tell you what one can do. i am not saying it as gold standard but this is what had kept me away from this virus so far . "Fucking Wear a Mask" . I am out and working since 3rd May 2020 which is almost close to year now . I work in site where i meet vendors , sub contractors , bankers, customers and my colleagues . in Last one year 6 of my colleagues had tested positive few lost even their family members for the virus .

I had kept my Mask on all the time , People used to laugh at me saying even at lunch time you are eating alone and you are overreacting but then as i am not eligible for vaccine and i have my own health issues its absolute must for me the keep my guard up .

I keep my mask on when my maid comes to clean the house to and i tell her also to keep the mask on as long she is inside the house .

Few days ago a senior VP level guy from private bank came for meeting i saw him entering office without mask i told him you wear mask or you can leave my office space now , My Sr VP got freaked out seeing the way i spoken to banker but then i clearly told him i am not going to take risk with someone stupidity

Wear Mask and Sanitise your hands unless you are someone who thinks this entire virus is conspiracy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles