Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Buddy dawai lena shru kardo , if not allopathic then try to find coronil.
6 big tablets with 12 small tablets , since you are positive.
Twice a day.
Use some thing like below .. Inhale every hour if possible....have to be aggressive ... Keep hydrated.. drinks lots of water ... Keep a Oximeter .. take ur O2 level twice a day .. anything below 95 is dangerous ..

and lastly don't self medicate for god sake....

View attachment 85610
Agree Coronil can taken As OTC medicine..
I take it , iam not positive so 3 big tablets and 6 small ones twice a day
I'm actually doing fine, I tested the last, possibly few days after I contracted it,
Had temperature now it is just uneasiness in throat and some airheadedness

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Is there any way antigen test is false positive and symptoms are just placebo stuff

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I'm actually doing fine, I tested the last, possibly few days after I contracted it,
Buddy , exactly how one feels at onset.
Find some medicine or coronil asap.
Buddy man jao , I have seen a case similar to yours here too , now he cannot even speak.

Kumata

Country flag
That's Normal.. for throat .. it will subside on 4th day.. nothing will work before that... Neither Azi or anything else.... Gargle with block salt .. that helped a lot in soothing my throat.. if u can arrange keep a bottle of sualin ... or use a mix a table spoon of honey and pinch of powered black pepper...

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Do not self medicate. All drugs take a toll on liver.

kalarikkal hariharan - if there are elders in house, do not go near them, try to isolate in your room.
Yes In isolated

But is there any way these Madarch0d ke bachhe KTU postpones their exams
I'm not in KTU but my friends are!!!
Very much worried for them

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Where you study
I study in Tamil Nadu only, currently online classes
But my friends are in a college nearby, There's this one dude who tested positive and everything followed later

Tactical Doge

Country flag
If they dont postpone than all they need to do is go to exam centre, take a loud speaker and annouce their positive status... Exam cancelled :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We talked about this lol 🀣

KTU is taking a lot of heat from news channels and student unions alike

Search #cancelktuexams in twitter

RedPumpkin

Country flag
Does anyone know if we goi have a pro active pandemic or epidemic intelligence unit that 24*7 monitors all the events/trends from across all states and inform the state as to which areawill peak at what time etc?. Not just covid related but generally as what is happening is also a national security threat.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Yesterday

View attachment 85612

Race to 5 L a day is truly ON IMO ....it all seems real to me now more so if migrant labor going back to their states..
Note that the current infection numbers are a lagged response to people's behavior 10-14 days back. Since then we've had Kumbh mela and a whole host of regional new year celebrations across the length and breadth of the country where not a trace of common sense was visible.

Quant guys believe This will feed as an exponential multiplier to existing Covid numbers in another week or two. That's when the spike really steepens.

This is why now there is absolute panic and PMO and South block. They know they've screwed up on a level.previously unthinkable. The vaccination policy has been a catastrophic failure and course correction will take 1-2 quarters at the Earliest. Hence the only practical option left now is to focus on Covid management and somehow manage the healthcare system from collapsing under load. Unless we have a miracle our healthcare systems are destined to be overwhelmed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles