Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Corona situation is out of control. BJP needs to focus on this issue otherwise in pursuit of Bengal they may lose support in other states.

Cheran

Country flag
UKD CM's statement was highly irresponsible & criminal. Ideally should be asked to resign if not fired.

Regarding situation in Mumbai,

1618590218371.png

Also in Mumbai, Swami Narayan temple premises have been converted into Covid hospital.

Please do not, at least for the moment, fall for any arguments with respect to states hiding deaths. There is no sufficient data to prove this.

1618591210782.png

For UP,

1618591361411.png

Now, the Gujarat deaths seems to have made a lot of people happy, posting extremely vile posts (Smellooze, dumeels/other regulars, that too people with huge following. But i am sure that Gujarat will lick their wounds, regroup, rebuild & make more adanis. Then these people are more than welcome to send the resumes unless they are not going to gelf.

Today, i concur with this gentleman.

1618590937807.png

Sanatani

Country flag
Situation is scary. No beds in hospitals ,Remdesivir shortage ,rumors of impending shortage of oxygen ,shortage of vaccine . It's going to be a nightmare which will continue for weeks

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ppl vaccinated with two doses are becoming Covid positive and some are in serious condition. My pulmologist colleagues are drained of energy and scared like anything. It's worse than the first wave.
The vaccines has 80 to 90 % efficiency right?
Could it be that the people who are getting affected after vaccination are the ones falling in that 10% on which Vaccines didn't have effect?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Could it be that the people who are getting affected after vaccination are the ones falling in that 10% on which Vaccines didn't have effect?
vaccines prevent getting bed ridden in hospital, they don't prevent people from getting infected. experts have been saying this for atleast three months, news organisations are not repeating this enough.

Sanatani

Country flag
We were expecting that those who get vaccinated won't get severe infection . Things don't look very encouraging. Everyone knows that we can get affected even after getting vaccination. The problem is not the infection but the severity.

here2where

UKD CM's statement was highly irresponsible & criminal. Ideally should be asked to resign if not fired.

Regarding situation in Mumbai,

View attachment 85574

Also in Mumbai, Swami Narayan temple premises have been converted into Covid hospital.

Please do not, at least for the moment, fall for any arguments with respect to states hiding deaths. There is no sufficient data to prove this.

View attachment 85589

For UP,

View attachment 85590

Now, the Gujarat deaths seems to have made a lot of people happy, posting extremely vile posts (Smellooze, dumeels/other regulars, that too people with huge following. But i am sure that Gujarat will lick their wounds, regroup, rebuild & make more adanis. Then these people are more than welcome to send the resumes unless they are not going to gelf.

Today, i concur with this gentleman.

View attachment 85588
While i agree this is not the time for politics, its only natural for ppl to question the gujarat model when the kerala model was trolled recently.

Meanwhile courts want the β€˜truth’....

Gujarat High Court asks State government to publish data on COVID-19 tests, deaths

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Stay indoors and stay safe.
Shalom
Actually my whole friend's circle got positive, one of them tested and rest followed
Now things look dire

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
And this Madarch0d KTU is conducting offline Exams during this shitstorm for engineering students,
As you can see gentlemen, Kerala is royally Fuked, and I am very much worried about my friends

captscooby81

Country flag
Was talking to couple of my customers they said most of their hospital beds are now occupied by patients coming from MH border districts , He has one patient who came all the way from Nashik to get admitted . Looks like hyderabad will face the burnt of deaths now . My colleagues father is admitted we tried so hard and finally got plasma for him .

Wanted to ask does this Plasma treatment really works ?

Situation is scary. No beds in hospitals ,Remdesivir shortage ,rumors of impending shortage of oxygen ,shortage of vaccine . It's going to be a nightmare which will continue for weeks

Tactical Doge

Country flag
don't tell me you guys were all sitting together and having chai and biscoot and doing chit chat ?
I know we'll get a lot of heat for this but
Doing exactly that
Tution class

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
And this Madarch0d KTU is conducting offline Exams during this shitstorm for engineering students,
As you can see gentlemen, Kerala is royally Fuked, and I am very much worried about my friends
Buddy dawai lena shru kardo , if not allopathic then try to find coronil.
6 big tablets with 12 small tablets , since you are positive.
Twice a day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles