Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our @VIP Is handling Covid ward in Gujarat i get every day update from him . You still need doctors who should decide whether to put the patient in ventilator or not on time . Lets ignore the doctor part any technician can operate those machines .

France has gone into its third lockdown , UK and Germany the lockdown continues

@nongaddarliberal Is right now in netherlands and its under lockdown and there are even riots happening because of lockdown in these places .

Either you never understood the scale of our nation length and breadth or you just want to stick the blame on one side . When its collective failure from people to govt .

You saying someone in govt thought this virus will only give 1 wave for india ? don't think neither ICMR nor people in Health ministry are that stupid

Regarding vaccination there is a reason why SII is one of world's biggest vaccine manufacturers these things cant be scaled over night , I know most of hyderabad pharma majors why did Govt went to Biological E and Bharat biotech instead of asking Dr Reddy or Natco pharma to take up vaccine production . These are generic drug manufacturer's and they cant jump into vaccine business just like that for season and exit it after that . Tell me which country is prepared for vaccine drive even USA is struggling today and they are happy if Pfizer is giving 10 million dose extra by next month .

When govt shown urgency and given permission for Covaxin we all had seen what kind of randi rona presstitutes and even congress politicians unleashed now after doing all fear mongering now they are shedding crocodile tears for vaccine shortage drama

IPL is getting played in empty stadium tell me how is it affecting people ?
I'm not blaming the government for everything. The people are to blame as well. Perhaps, I expect more from the government than you do.

I understand the scale of our country, given the lack of preparation, the government clearly does not.

Anyway, going back and forth is meaningless. This wave will screw us unlike anything before. It will be months before we return to normalcy.

When the next wave comes in a year, do you think we will be any better prepared?

As for IPL, it's meaningless and corrupt to let that event happen and shut down livelihood of millions. It's grotesque.

The legends league that was held in Raipur is one of the main reasons for spread in Chattisgarh. Let's see what IPL churns out.

here2where

this is a country that believes taking a dip in ganga will wash away sins along with covid.

god save us.

doreamon

Country flag
State govt shd start checking cctv cameras . Any rich brat not wearing mask impose fine up to 50k 1lakh .. 2k 1k fine is too less

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
No offense taken, it's just an AI model making predictions. And I am taking all the precautions, i.e. wearing an N95 mask when I go out to the market, I regularly sanitize my hands when I am out and I don't meet people unnecessary. And i'll take the vaccine as and when I become eligible.

@Maharaj samudragupt to answer your question, he is still fine tuning the model, but he says in about 4 to 6 weeks.
Good 👍🏻

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Folks, UP and Lucknow in particular is in a very bad state. There are a lots of videos going around that I don't want to post. Folks can find it themselves. Just one at a testing center.

Lockdown is inevitable.

Too late for this wave. Things can't be ramped up with a switch. There is a lead time to everything.
Even the arrangement for Sputnik V will start bearing fruit in September.

The only solution would be to procure oxygen cylinders, drugs and ventilators in bulk from wherever available at whatever cost.

For beds, start taking over schools, government buildings etc.

Apart from that, not much can be done for this wave to be honest. Just manage as best as possible and lie through your teeth to prevent panic.

The real problem is people don't care and are not afraid, particularly the lower middle and lower classes. They think it's a conspiracy and they will not be affected.

They might not this time around but this virus keeps mutating. Last time kids were mostly safe, not so with the new variants. Who knows what will happen in future mutations?

In short, we are screwed. We will suffer both in terms of economy as well as lives.

Hope we do better next time around.
They deserve this, who the fk in his right minds allows such big public gathering which obviously don't witness any discipline regarding ANYTHING. Seriously ye jo comparison ho raha Hindu muslim festivals ka, if you want to save dhindhus, don't organize such events right now, let sullas have everything and die.

Kumata

Country flag
I don't make any issues about the seriousness of the disease itself.
But the issue is this retarded LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN bullshit, it doesn't solve anything and instead goes after everyone's finances while the disease may go after the health of some.

last 2 pages there was another_armchair and kumata talking about how they got paycuts, and some relatives who weren't able to pay EMI and all.
If you are a poor labourer or something, you will literally starve because savings aren't that much.
Lockdown or no lockdown... people will die .. If no lockdown than due to chinese virus or hunger if it locks down...... govt need to decide how they want people to die...

That's why i am silent .. it;s double edge sword.... U get killed either way

Kumata

Country flag
^^ So doctor saab,

I m assuming that ground situation is pretty bad and not benig correclty portrayed by govt number. a Simple RT-PCR report was comning in next day and now it's taking 3 - 4 days...

IMO safe to assume that of govr is saying 2 Lakh a day, real numbers are minimum 4 lakhs

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lockdown or no lockdown... people will die .. If no lockdown than due to chinese virus or hunger if it locks down...... govt need to decide how they want people to die...

That's why i am silent .. it;s double edge sword.... U get killed either way
But why CBSE and other boards were insisting on conducting exams ? Board Exams are useless anyway and conducting them in this situation when more 1000 people die each day is suicidal

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Shriman , are you a government doctor?
Technically no, but we all got deputed in govt hospital before after then, getting govt patients in our hospital as govt did MOU with our hospital for govt beds and so we are treating govt referred pts for free.
District Govt hospitals are in very bad shape.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Govt is not declaring Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) positive numbers, only RT-PCR positive patients are being reported. Same for number of people died, if RT PCR positive pt, only then he/she will be on the list otherwise no. And that means very less numbers (almost 10 times) of reported cases and deaths

Kumata

Country flag
But why CBSE and other boards were insisting on conducting exams ? Board Exams are useless anyway and conducting them in this situation when more 1000 people die each day is suicidal
Boards exams are cancelled for 10th and 12th stand postponed already. U don't realise that situation exploded in a matter of 7 days....

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
^^ So doctor saab,

I m assuming that ground situation is pretty bad and not benig correclty portrayed by govt number. a Simple RT-PCR report was comning in next day and now it's taking 3 - 4 days...

IMO safe to assume that of govr is saying 2 Lakh a day, real numbers are minimum 4 lakhs
More, almost 5-10 times you can consider because no RAT positive cases are reported in the positive list and most of the cases are diagnosed on the basis of Rapid kit only.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Govt is not declaring Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) positive numbers, only RT-PCR positive patients are being reported. Same for number of people died, if RT PCR positive pt, only then he/she will be on the list otherwise no. And that means very less numbers (almost 10 times) of reported cases and deaths
As it should be .

sajobajo

Country flag
Technically no, but we all got deputed in govt hospital before after then, getting govt patients in our hospital as govt did MOU with our hospital for govt beds and so we are treating govt referred pts for free.
District Govt hospitals are in very bad shape.
Doctorsaab, how many patients are presented with serious lung involvement a couple of weeks or more after the first dose of either covishield or covaxin ? Is one proving to be better compared to the other when it comes to adverse outcomes inspite of the jab?
#CovidAnxiety is real!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles