Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
while ap hitting 4k numbers ppl decided to help it spread it more faster in kurnool.

watch at 30 second mark the magic happens,

everyone throwing dung each other while literally rubbing shoulders(I mean literally)

:facepalm:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
what's gone is gone not point in anguishing over it.
We still have time take the necessary measures, start collecting fines over mask again, limit all mass gatherings wedding, political, religious etc.
Vaccination rate should be brought up further and the center should help SII and BB to ramp up their numbers by any means possible.

here2where

while ap hitting 4k numbers ppl decided to help it spread it more faster in kurnool.

watch at 30 second mark the magic happens,

everyone throwing dung each other while literally rubbing shoulders(I mean literally)

:facepalm:
after that depressing video that i saw elsewhere, reading the comments made me feel better ...

God bless these people and may God reserve a special space in hell for people like you who spread panic

Cow dung has natural anti-viral properties. It's written in scriptures dating back to 10 CE. When the whole world was suffering from bubonic plague in 1750, the cow dung helped in combating plague

Wow ! The saying falls perfect today ... “ Dimag me sach me gobar pada hai “... Insane !

Holy shit

Shit happens...

All of them have submitted their Covid test results as negative before following the rituals. Please don't interrupt with your logic and common sense.

Rated 18+ -> Mass suicide...

Trying to confuse corona....

Priorities....

What can we say about people who are already throwing cow-dung at each other?!!

Maybe they are trying to cure each other from the virus....

Never felt more grateful to be educated.

Covid what?? Cow dung is cure for that. Media will not tell you!

ketaki

Country flag
All this hu hoopla on covid is utter crap...consider following stat about road accidents...did we ever impose road curfews before 2020?

I say let all ppl roam and act free with covid...stupid people who wont wear masks and dont wash hands will be removed from population automatically
E836AD84-7CC8-4A72-A9BB-99C5E83FF944.png

sajobajo

Country flag
All this hu hoopla on covid is utter crap...consider following stat about road accidents...did we ever impose road curfews before 2020?

I say let all ppl roam and act free with covid...stupid people who wont wear masks and dont wash hands will be removed from population automatically
People who are careless on the road end up killing themselves. People who are careless due to respiratory diseases end up killing or scarring for life people not involved with them directly as well. I believe this is a slightly incorrect analogy.
I wouldnt take it as lightly as the numbers seem to show.

shade

Country flag

I say let all ppl roam and act free with covid...stupid people who wont wear masks and dont wash hands will be removed from population automaticallyView attachment 85414
I don't make any issues about the seriousness of the disease itself.
But the issue is this retarded LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN bullshit, it doesn't solve anything and instead goes after everyone's finances while the disease may go after the health of some.

last 2 pages there was another_armchair and kumata talking about how they got paycuts, and some relatives who weren't able to pay EMI and all.
If you are a poor labourer or something, you will literally starve because savings aren't that much.

Knowitall

Not ward, I'm handling Covid-19 ICU amd it's very bad, death rate is almost 10 times more than what govt is showing.
Is the govt hiding the data or are they unable to fully analyze the data themselves.

doreamon

Country flag

I say let all ppl roam and act free with covid...stupid people who wont wear masks and dont wash hands will be removed from population automaticallyView attachment 85414
The problem is hospital infra .oxygen cylinder etc are and ll nt be available if this goes on . At my place i have inquired no bed is available .. No amount of supression of news flow might work . May june ll be very difficult .

captscooby81

Country flag
If one is not on the road then his or her chance of getting killed with accident is 0 . but here someone who carry the virus can go and spread it to someone who is not even out of his home if he is not wearing a mask . Mask has become such a pain in ass for so many people to wear that they are happy doing under ventilator and gasping for breathe in hospital bed .

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Better increase the number of ventilators and ICU Beds
nothing will stop this now not even the lockdown
situation has gone so critical people are dying in thousands and government has allowed to conduct useless stupid board exams

JBH22

Better increase the number of ventilators and ICU Beds nothing will stop this now not even the lockdown situation is has gone so critical people are dying in thousands and government has allowed to conduct useless and stupid board exams
Govt is selfish in its own way and rightfully if you think from their POV. What is appalling is public carelessness attending political rallies. No social distancing, no mask living life as if pre covid. At some point in time Govt cannot handhold you, it's your health.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Govt is selfish in its own way and rightfully if you think from their POV. What is appalling is public carelessness attending political rallies. No social distancing, no mask living life as if pre covid. At some point in time Govt cannot handhold you, it's your health.
But what’s the point in conducting stupid board exams ?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Atleast cancel stupid exams for god’s sake can’t we see people dying like flies and it’s just the beginning

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् |
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृतात् ||

Aum Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam |
Urvaarukamiva bandhanaan-mrityormuksheeya maamritaat ||

The Meaning of the Mantra
We worship the three-eyed One, who is fragrant and who nourishes all.
Like the fruit falls off from the bondage of the stem, may we be liberated from death, from mortality.
🙏

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Folks, UP and Lucknow in particular is in a very bad state. There are a lots of videos going around that I don't want to post. Folks can find it themselves. Just one at a testing center.

Lockdown is inevitable.

what's gone is gone not point in anguishing over it.
We still have time take the necessary measures, start collecting fines over mask again, limit all mass gatherings wedding, political, religious etc.
Vaccination rate should be brought up further and the center should help SII and BB to ramp up their numbers by any means possible.
Too late for this wave. Things can't be ramped up with a switch. There is a lead time to everything.
Even the arrangement for Sputnik V will start bearing fruit in September.

The only solution would be to procure oxygen cylinders, drugs and ventilators in bulk from wherever available at whatever cost.

For beds, start taking over schools, government buildings etc.

Apart from that, not much can be done for this wave to be honest. Just manage as best as possible and lie through your teeth to prevent panic.

The real problem is people don't care and are not afraid, particularly the lower middle and lower classes. They think it's a conspiracy and they will not be affected.

They might not this time around but this virus keeps mutating. Last time kids were mostly safe, not so with the new variants. Who knows what will happen in future mutations?

In short, we are screwed. We will suffer both in terms of economy as well as lives.

Hope we do better next time around.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles