Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
One of my colleague made a AI based prediction model and it's been pretty accurate and according to that will be hitting around 3lakhs per day around the 26th of April.
Ask him , when he thinks curve will flattene or whatever this flattening of curves means.

doreamon

Country flag

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
this is pure politics yaar.... they can go to any extend to win elections....
Quite possible, but the point of fact is that no government can risk another lock down!!!. Economy will be totally be devastated however it has recuperated in last few month...
SO it will be like survival of the immune s and strong lungs, while systemic cleansing of excess / burden and non yielding (i.c most comorbid and aged ) population thanks to the virus in coming 5 to 10 years may be... win win situation for government and its PR . Just my random thought though!!!

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You will wet yourself if you point at muslims or Sikhs crowd.

And there are no rules which are being broken in haridwar as I have pointed out even the pics are old

and Haridwar is a city not just ghat with a huge population. Having 1000 active cases over there doesn't mean much.

And wtf you mean by khumbh beggars belief.. ? Ganja phook kar aaya hain ...

Sorry doesn’t wash. The messenger is irrelevant here. Because HT reported this , it doesn’t make what’s happening at Haridwar correct. Call out all religious congregations that are breaking covid rules and punish them similarly. Same yardsticks. Will instill conference in the ruling dispensation.
What is seen at khumbh beggars belief. Please point out covid transgressions by other faiths too.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Our @VIP Is handling Covid ward in Gujarat i get every day update from him . You still need doctors who should decide whether to put the patient in ventilator or not on time . Lets ignore the doctor part any technician can operate those machines .

France has gone into its third lockdown , UK and Germany the lockdown continues

@nongaddarliberal Is right now in netherlands and its under lockdown and there are even riots happening because of lockdown in these places .

Either you never understood the scale of our nation length and breadth or you just want to stick the blame on one side . When its collective failure from people to govt .

You saying someone in govt thought this virus will only give 1 wave for india ? don't think neither ICMR nor people in Health ministry are that stupid

Regarding vaccination there is a reason why SII is one of world's biggest vaccine manufacturers these things cant be scaled over night , I know most of hyderabad pharma majors why did Govt went to Biological E and Bharat biotech instead of asking Dr Reddy or Natco pharma to take up vaccine production . These are generic drug manufacturer's and they cant jump into vaccine business just like that for season and exit it after that . Tell me which country is prepared for vaccine drive even USA is struggling today and they are happy if Pfizer is giving 10 million dose extra by next month .

When govt shown urgency and given permission for Covaxin we all had seen what kind of randi rona presstitutes and even congress politicians unleashed now after doing all fear mongering now they are shedding crocodile tears for vaccine shortage drama

IPL is getting played in empty stadium tell me how is it affecting people ?

Not ward, I'm handling Covid-19 ICU amd it's very bad, death rate is almost 10 times more than what govt is showing.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
What on earth Modi was thinking ..To give vaccine all around world

He sent to almost half of the country of the world... ... Why.. Noble prize, good image in West, .. the reality is nobody will care ..
Total number of doses donated all over the world is very less compared to the number of doses we inject per week.

doreamon

Country flag
Not ward, I'm handling Covid-19 ICU amd it's very bad, death rate is almost 10 times more than what govt is showing.
Was it the case in 1st wave or 2nd wave is something special ?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Precisely, all are responsible but shrimaan tell me had central government banned election campaigning, then dont you think opposition would have cried foul?
( its another thing, bjp could afford to do so )
Opposition parties actually told ECI not to ban physical campaign because BJP has advantage in virtual campaigning.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Virologist saying we ll see 3lakh per day . It ll go on till may aftr which it ll start to fall . That means more than 1 lakh ll loose life by may end .
This thing will continue at steady stat for whole summer. And virologists ki maa ki c*****... Kabhi prediction sahi nikala hai kya inka.

sajobajo

Country flag
This thing will continue at steady stat for whole summer. And virologists ki maa ki c*****... Kabhi prediction sahi nikala hai kya inka.
Doctorsaab, any idea why we have a sudden flareup ? WE have been careless for months now.. Is the virus endemic amongst the population now and its crawling out of the woodwork to enjoy our warm weather and sweaty bodies?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
One of my colleague made a AI based prediction model and it's been pretty accurate and according to that will be hitting around 3lakhs per day around the 26th of April.
Lol what :rofl: no offense but wear mask and maintain social distancing, don't go out and even meet anyone unnecessary, get yourself vaccinated when your turn comes up. Precaution is the only thing which will keep you from getting infection.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Lol what :rofl: no offense but wear mask and maintain social distancing, don't go out and even meet anyone unnecessary, get yourself vaccinated when your turn comes up. Precaution is the only thing which will keep you from getting infection.
Doctor Saab would Corona rate eventually plummet after reaching peak?
Currently we are doing 3 million vaccination per day so approx 100 million a month. Is it enough?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Doctorsaab, any idea why we have a sudden flareup ? WE have been careless for months now.. Is the virus endemic amongst the population now and its crawling out of the woodwork to enjoy our warm weather and sweaty bodies?
Virus has mutated for sure but most of the people are infected from same old chinki strain, not from newer strains. And mutation doesn't matter, all strains are spread by same route.

The only reason virus infection exploded because of only 1 reason "MADARCH*D PUBLIC". People don't fear from this thing anymore, they wander without mask, don't maintain social distancing, no discipline at all. Before, people were so afraid to come close to isolation ward, now, fkers enters into isolation ward and ICU without wearing masks to talk to their keens admitted, now obviously that person will contract the infection and same thing about public gatherings, nobody takes any precautions. It was bound to happen because we lack discipline, it's gonna get worse, and rightly, because we deserve it.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Doctor Saab would Corona rate eventually plummet after reaching peak?
Currently we are doing 3 million vaccination per day so approx 100 million a month. Is it enough?
Vaccination doesn't prevent infection, it tone down the severity by fighting with the antigens of the virus. It takes time to develop antibodies. There will be a plateau after reaching peak or when govt starts manipulation extensively.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Vaccination doesn't prevent infection, it tone down the severity by fighting with the antigens of the virus. It takes time to develop antibodies. There will be a plateau after reaching peak or when govt starts manipulation extensively.
Dont you think the government should stop the flow of information?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Dont you think the government should stop the flow of information?
Govt should stop giving free corona treatment, when people have to pay for the treatment, they will understand the gravity of the situation. Fcking idiots wander like "mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta", "corona jaisa kuch hai nahi, govt chutiy@ bana rahi", "Vaccine lene se side effects me log mar jaate hai" arre bsdk, tujhe corona se kuch nahi ho sakta to vaccine kya chiz hai.

Spindrift

No offense taken, it's just an AI model making predictions. And I am taking all the precautions, i.e. wearing an N95 mask when I go out to the market, I regularly sanitize my hands when I am out and I don't meet people unnecessary. And i'll take the vaccine as and when I become eligible.

@Maharaj samudragupt to answer your question, he is still fine tuning the model, but he says in about 4 to 6 weeks.

sajobajo

Country flag
Virus has mutated for sure but most of the people are infected from same old chinki strain, not from newer strains. And mutation doesn't matter, all strains are spread by same route.

The only reason virus infection exploded because of only 1 reason "MADARCH*D PUBLIC". People don't fear from this thing anymore, they wander without mask, don't maintain social distancing, no discipline at all. Before, people were so afraid to come close to isolation ward, now, fkers enters into isolation ward and ICU without wearing masks to talk to their keens admitted, now obviously that person will contract the infection and same thing about public gatherings, nobody takes any precautions. It was bound to happen because we lack discipline, it's gonna get worse, and rightly, because we deserve it.
People dont fear around here... but that was since last Diwali! People are COVIDIOTS, and they continued to be so because their behaviour was not penalized by the virus for over 3-4 months, emboldening them.
Buttttttttttt... It suddenly started kicking their ass starting mid-Feb in Pune, and now both the people and the government was caught with their Chaddis down.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles