Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Knowitall

Here my friend had to wait for 3 hours for a bed in isolation ward but was still put on waiting list only.

He was feeling too dizzy and tired so shift to PG on pay for per day basics.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
People here are visibly agitated , on government inaction or lethargic attitude which I must not object to for many here are working men unlike myself but it must be kept in mind by all that, the centre gave liberty to impose or not to impose lockdown to the state administration.
Which I must say is both a political and logical course of action too.
India won't witness too many lockdowns , for economy is indeed in doldrums so if one state imposes a lockdown, others states keep functioning.
Regarding vaccines , medications or testing procedure, I must remind to all who are present here that , they probably live in a country best poised to tackle vaccine and medications shortage for we manufacture them, and here too price of vaccines is lower in private hospitals else where they are being given for free.
The USA have prohibited the export of many raw materials essential for vaccine manufacturing , one must keep in that vaccines and medicines have their expiry dates too, so making them prior is not a prudent thing in my opinion, another point is the hasttiness of the vaccine development, where in other circumstances vaccines take decades to develope should also be kept in mind before doubting the effectiveness of vaccines .
This was a bioweapon from China, we all know but what can we do ?
Regarding elections, the ruling party and thier opponents indeed thought corona pandemic was gone for good but dare i say that , they were wrong in their assessment of the situation.
Why blame the ruling party all along, why not blame opposition for they too jeopardized the health of the citizens !
Lastly, one must commit this fact to his memory that , running quarantine centres, or ban on international travel or this farmer protest indeed was quite heavy on the government's exchequer.
So don't despair too much , for this too shall pass .

here2where

Regarding elections, the ruling party and thier opponents indeed thought corona pandemic was gone for good but dare i say that , they were wrong in their assessment of the situation.
Why blame the ruling party all along, why not blame opposition for they too jeopardized the health of the citizens !
No political party could have afforded to be sensible regarding elections. It was a case of ‘be sensible and lose the chance to grab eyes/ears’.

So all parties are equally responsible for the super duper spreader rallies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
No political party could have afforded to be sensible regarding elections. It was a case of ‘be sensible and lose the chance to grab eyes/ears’.

So all parties are equally responsible for the super duper spreader rallies.
Precisely, all are responsible but shrimaan tell me had central government banned election campaigning, then dont you think opposition would have cried foul?
( its another thing, bjp could afford to do so )

here2where

Precisely, all are responsible but shrimaan tell me had central government banned election campaigning, then dont you think opposition would have cried foul?
( its another thing, bjp could afford to do so )
No question of pao bhaji banning election rallies and shoot down its own electoral ambitions. How else could they take on bastions like WB/Kl/TN?

For Mo sha, Electoral wins are more important than indian lives, the only thing thats damn cheap in our country.

here2where

Haridwar-ians are immune to covid.

But Delhi-ites are not so immune it seems, so all religious congregations there are banned, since ‘covid doesn’t distinguish between religions’. So markaz namaz is banned.

Apparently geography plays a part in covid’s decision to infect or not.

Watching a hindu custodian with direct hotline to bhagwan right now making an ass of himself claiming ganga dip will cure covid.

Law against blind superstitions is the need of the hour.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Our @VIP Is handling Covid ward in Gujarat i get every day update from him . You still need doctors who should decide whether to put the patient in ventilator or not on time . Lets ignore the doctor part any technician can operate those machines .

France has gone into its third lockdown , UK and Germany the lockdown continues

@nongaddarliberal Is right now in netherlands and its under lockdown and there are even riots happening because of lockdown in these places .

Either you never understood the scale of our nation length and breadth or you just want to stick the blame on one side . When its collective failure from people to govt .

You saying someone in govt thought this virus will only give 1 wave for india ? don't think neither ICMR nor people in Health ministry are that stupid

Regarding vaccination there is a reason why SII is one of world's biggest vaccine manufacturers these things cant be scaled over night , I know most of hyderabad pharma majors why did Govt went to Biological E and Bharat biotech instead of asking Dr Reddy or Natco pharma to take up vaccine production . These are generic drug manufacturer's and they cant jump into vaccine business just like that for season and exit it after that . Tell me which country is prepared for vaccine drive even USA is struggling today and they are happy if Pfizer is giving 10 million dose extra by next month .

When govt shown urgency and given permission for Covaxin we all had seen what kind of randi rona presstitutes and even congress politicians unleashed now after doing all fear mongering now they are shedding crocodile tears for vaccine shortage drama

IPL is getting played in empty stadium tell me how is it affecting people ?

Doctors are not required in the same ratio like resources. If you have double the load, you need twice the amount of ventilators, beds, medicine etc. Not twice the doctors. They can and are stretching.

There are several cases where fourth year MBBS students are being pushed into service. Can't blame anyone there.

That's not correct. You do as much as you can to prepare for the worst. That's what governments are for.

If the government didn't see this coming, they don't have competent advisors. If they saw this coming and did nothing, they have blood on their hands.

Last year you can argue governments were blindsided and scrambling to keep up. This time they had over an year to prepare.

MH is the worst - I know, I ran away from there.

That doesn't excuse lack of prep by teh center and BJP ruled states. Take Gujarat and see the situation there. It was bad last time, worse this time around.

UP has started spiking as well.

In terms of vaccines, I think the government overestimated the amount of time they had to vaccinate the vulnerable. They should have atleast quadrupled the production rate.

Second, the virus mutated and younger demographics are getting affected more, although thankfully the mortality rate is still low for younger people.

The problem is the virus will keep mutating and we will always be playing catch-up.

It's a war, take it on war footing. Covaxin which is clearly the better vaccine is barely available.

Do what needs to be done to scale it up and make it available to all. There had been no pressure applied here.

My main problem is the urgency which was apparently required was not shown. Now there is little the government can do but restrict and damage the economy.

Atleast they now understand that this virus will be around for a while and plan accordingly. I don't have high hopes though.

Service sector is closed but movie shooting is on. IPL is still on.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
No question of pao bhaji banning election rallies and shoot down its own electoral ambitions. How else could they take on bastions like WB/Kl/TN?

For Mo sha, Electoral wins are more important than indian lives, the only thing thats damn cheap in our country.
Ofcourse, they can't be absolved for this extreme lack of foresight but the second wave didn't I dare to assume begin when the campaigning started around 7 or 8 march for Bengal, all parties are responsible i must again say that opposition would have cried foul in any case.

IndianYonko

Country flag
This threads is funny..😂😂😂 . Specially the meltdown

Oh boy people forget they live India not is Europe or USA. Know and remember the reality boys...

I don't blame government a bit; to be frank. No one uses mask, doesn't care shit about anything. So be it, but one will have to bear the results.

captscooby81

Country flag
350 Covaxin goes missing from Rajasthan govt hospital now . I am sure by now congress would have started selling it in black market and making money why give it free when someone can pay more . today i saw road side hoarding of famous hospital here in hyd saying come and take vaccine Just Rs.150 for the dose . Now what if they are sending those some vaccine to administer at some rich person house and charging him Rs.1000 ? one who has money would not risk himself to come to hospital and get vaccinated ?

On average private hospital charge Rs.50 as user fees for giving injection . Now they are charging Rs.100 more than normal charge and making profits .

here2where

Uttarkand super-best CM probably hasn't heard the born-again tagore say we are ready to take any vaccine from anywhere... ganga dip should be enough no?

Flying Dagger

Country flag

They don't have much to lose in Kerala or tamil their focus was Bengal.

And let's stop blaming rallies etc people were doing lot of things that includes not wearing mask and going out in huge crowds. Truth is, a disease like corona will spread and even vaccine isn't a guarantee one need to develop herd immunity to defeat it . Their is no going back from it and a poor nation like India can't stop forever by imposing lockdowns.

Bhai public doesn't deserve such disgusting treatment.
Till yesterday MH was contributing nearly 50% cases. And this is the attitude of Government

State government wants loot and centre wants to show them mirror. Wow...

And I have always maintained that Thackreys are really filthy people from Bala to penguin. Really people with no shame.
Well Bala saheb did lot of good for the people but definitely not an idol .

In anycase I think Thackeray's will.be done in next election.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Uttarkand super-best CM probably hasn't heard the born-again tagore say we are ready to take any vaccine from anywhere... ganga dip should be enough no?

HT have been targeting Kumbh Mela for long and other Hindu festivals

Earlier 2 days back they used the same pic in an article abt corona with no relation to Haridwar.

What more pathetic they can be... While muslims have been blocking roads in dehradun and Haridwar apart from whole indiat for namaaz 5 times a day in huge groups but that doesn't concern them.

2021_04_12_07_03_03.jpg

here2where

HT have been targeting Kumbh Mela for long and other Hindu festivals

Earlier 2 days back they used the same pic in an article abt corona with no relation to Haridwar.

What more pathetic they can be... While muslims have been blocking roads in dehradun and Haridwar apart from whole indiat for namaaz 5 times a day in huge groups but that doesn't concern them.

View attachment 85369
Sorry doesn’t wash. The messenger is irrelevant here. Because HT reported this , it doesn’t make what’s happening at Haridwar correct. Call out all religious congregations that are breaking covid rules and punish them similarly. Same yardsticks. Will instill conference in the ruling dispensation.
What is seen at khumbh beggars belief. Please point out covid transgressions by other faiths too.

Skyh3ck

I saw MH CM UT on TV yesterday.. it was very well evident that he is taking coaching or training on public speaking.. he was waving his hands while talking that shows he was trained.. he has not done it earlier .. and normally people who try to be animated while talking when they are seated clearly shows they want to implement what they learn in public speaking class..

It seems like this Maha government does not want to go easily..

Skyh3ck

What on earth Modi was thinking ..To give vaccine all around world

He sent to almost half of the country of the world... ... Why.. Noble prize, good image in West, .. the reality is nobody will care ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles