Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

another_armchair

Country flag
As Covaxin has shown better results and little adverse affects on its recipients, Govt. should nudge SII and Bharat Biotech to jointly ramp up the manufacture of Covaxin using facilities at SII.

As AstraZeneca vaccine is getting banned even in Africa, it makes sense for joint production of Covaxin which is proving its worth even during third phase of trials.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wonder if this country can do anything original or just copy+paste and mix.

Bhai public doesn't deserve such disgusting treatment.
Till yesterday MH was contributing nearly 50% cases. And this is the attitude of Government

State government wants loot and centre wants to show them mirror. Wow...

And I have always maintained that Thackreys are really filthy people from Bala to penguin. Really people with no shame.
I completely agree and on all points. People know reality of Bala but don't say it out loud, primarily because BJP also venerates him.

The situation is such that unless people come out on streets and are ready to face the gunda state, nothing will change in Maha. Obviously doing that means risking your life, so people continue to tolerate.

Don't rely on BJP to come rescue you in Maha. They will not make a move as they are still considering to ally with SS or NCP and keeping all their options open.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
200 % truth there ...

I myself took a 30% cut on my variable pay while my company shamelessly announced 8000 crores profit...

Problem is people were living hand to mouth exitance despite making good money... easy Loans / EMI's all made it up ... not bad per se but a contingency fund was missing on everybody's portfolio... I typically keep 10L in my MF portfolio for such un-foreseen situations.. learned this hard way when my son had a major health scare and i was at sea thinking where do i get 10 Lakh for his hospital procedures... In a way this situation will force people to re-prioritize the imp of such funds.. Borrowed money is easy money but kills u in ling run.. In my 40's , i still prefer to stay on rent... had a small plot to build home on and collecting funds to ensure i don't have to take a loan to build it... may be i will be late by few years but atleast i won't have the sword of loan on my head..
My father's 2 friends have perished till now .
Yesterday 6 died as posted in employee what's app grp
Those 2 friends , both muslims one of them married late , has 2 boys both very young.
Elder one is in class 8th.
After he died , my father checked his account balance (he works in bank ,in vigilance department) was just 1 lakh.
Same thing he financed his brothers education , finally after he took a homeloan when everything seemed good.
Then he passed away , leaving behind wife and 2 sons.
His wife will get some money , afterall government bank it is but he could not even move in his new home

IndianYonko

Country flag
As Covaxin has shown better results and little adverse affects on its recipients, Govt. should nudge SII and Bharat Biotech to jointly ramp up the manufacture of Covaxin using facilities at SII.

As AstraZeneca vaccine is getting banned even in Africa, it makes sense for joint production of Covaxin which is proving its worth even during third phase of trials.
Then who will do rallies.

One year is a long duration at least in emergency. BJP should have corrected health infra in atleast BJP ruled states. But who gives fuck... They knows there is no credible opposition.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

One year is a long duration at least in emergency. BJP should have corrected health infra in atleast BJP ruled states. But who gives fuck... They knows there is no credible opposition.
Credible opposition plus hyper nationalist take this seriously look criticism is the part of democracy and during pandemic our health care system literally collapsed

IndianYonko

Country flag
Credible opposition plus hyper nationalist take this seriously look criticism is the part of democracy and during pandemic our health care system literally collapsed
Collapsed ?😂😂😂

Bhai from which state you are? I don't know about southern states, but in most of Central and Eastern states they never had the infra.

People were quanrantined in gov primary schools.
Generally, while comparing with US, China and abusing Porks people forget plight of infra in our nation.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Collapsed ?😂😂😂

Bhai from which state you are? I don't know about southern states, but in most of Central and Eastern states they never had the infra.

Generally, while comparing with US, China and abusing Porks people forget plight of infra in our nation.
Bhai collapsed hua hai bahut jyada Ansar pada hai mano na mano

another_armchair

Country flag
Collapsed ?😂😂😂

Govt. schools in rural TN were converted into Covid care centers.

Friend of mine had shifted his parents from Chennai to their ancestral village hoping they'd be safer there but they caught the bug in their village. He nearly lost his mom but for the skill of doctors and timely administration of Remdesivir.

Few outside the medical profession know how many lives it has saved in India.

My friends brothers in AP were found positive. Were shifted to a fancy private hospital where they were put on high doses of antibiotics. Both responded adversely to the treatment. One nearly suffered renal failure while the other was almost given up for dead.
The family finally shifted them to a Govt. covid care center where the docs performed dialysis on one chap and managed to save the other. Luckily for him, both survived but recovery was long and painful.

Govt. hospitals and docs have managed it better than their private counterparts who tried their best to milk the situation by moving patients to expensive covid ICU's though they did not require it.

About 70-80% of fatalities reported in Bangalore's Govt. covid care center were of patients shifted from private hospitals in a non responsive state.

doreamon

Country flag
brazil population is 1/6th of ours and hardly any congested areas like us .. For india it cld be a nightmare if things starts getting worse like this ..... So far we have survived because may be we have very high immunity so less patients were required to be admitted in hospital .

captscooby81

Country flag
Biggest issue with Covaxin is API supply for that is restricted by USA and UK or some european country which is why they are struggling to release doses . Remember USA is not exporting single dose of vaccine its using all its full capacity to vaccinate its population first reasons why canada has to ask our help for their vaccine shortage .

Vaccine shortage is real across the world no country has fully secured its supply unless its small million population one , Issue with us is we need 120 crore vaccines even with full capacity of our pharma majors we cant vaccinate all of them before 1 year from now .

We are seeing the spike now in March before people just went partying and dropping guard in December January period . Current election rally and kumbh mela spike will come in May 1st week or 2nd week .

Remember once you test positive you can't be getting vaccine till you turn negative and 40 days cooling period . 1.3 Crore were already infected out of which 1.2 Crore got recovered . Close to 10 Crore has been vaccinated by now which includes the majority 60+ age population as deaths are seen more in this group its good we have vaccinated them first . Now with 45 + age group is opened by next 2 months that group will be also covered maximum . them comes the last but the largest group below 40 years age which makes close to 50-60 crore of our population Its when this group gets even half covered we can see some slowdown .

We have 6 months time most vaccine are have immunity for 6 months so before people who got vaccinated loose their immunity we should vaccine the ones who are not vaccinated and reduce the spread .

captscooby81

Country flag
We can achieve nothing in 1 year . For past 1 year most hospitals stopped OPD facilities for other disease its only corona and corona there are other people who suffering with so many other health issue who couldn't find hospital bed because most hospitals beds are full with corona . When cases went down in Feb people started completely reckless dropped their mask walked like as if there is fresh air to breathe and dined and drunk together all stupid stuff were done . In my neighbourhood three residential complexes are complete containment zone guess who did they reached this stage , birthday party and Holi party one birthday party has resulted in 37 cases in one residential gated community one Holi party has resulted in 41 cases in another community .

I am going to work since last May 5th i come in contact with labours and vendors every day . i used to keep my mask on as much time as possible . Last two months my own colleagues stopped wearing mask and started shouting in cubicle laughing at loud and having lunch together this after 3 of my colleagues family members turned positive for corona few months ago.

People gave all kind of reasons not to wear mask and now 2nd wave we are jumping saying govt didn't stop the virus spread .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We can achieve nothing in 1 year . For past 1 year most hospitals stopped OPD facilities for other disease its only corona and corona there are other people who suffering with so many other health issue who couldn't find hospital bed because most hospitals beds are full with corona . When cases went down in Feb people started completely reckless dropped their mask walked like as if there is fresh air to breathe and dined and drunk together all stupid stuff were done . In my neighbourhood three residential complexes are complete containment zone guess who did they reached this stage , birthday party and Holi party one birthday party has resulted in 37 cases in one residential gated community one Holi party has resulted in 41 cases in another community .

I am going to work since last May 5th i come in contact with labours and vendors every day . i used to keep my mask on as much time as possible . Last two months my own colleagues stopped wearing mask and started shouting in cubicle laughing at loud and having lunch together this after 3 of my colleagues family members turned positive for corona few months ago.

People gave all kind of reasons not to wear mask and now 2nd wave we are jumping saying govt didn't stop the virus spread .
Good , what idiots we are.

tsunami

Country flag
Bhai public doesn't deserve such disgusting treatment.
Till yesterday MH was contributing nearly 50% cases. And this is the attitude of Government

State government wants loot and centre wants to show them mirror. Wow...

And I have always maintained that Thackreys are really filthy people from Bala to penguin. Really people with no shame.
Well to some extant people deserve this... Many Marathi people hate BJP because it's Gujrati domination. I had few colleagues who knew that BJP is better option then any other but were cheering like kids when MVA got formed. Now they themselves are crying.

here2where

People forgot covid once 2021 dawned. They went out on picnics and parties and most senior citizens planned holidays after taking first jab.
Add to that the recent massive congregations for religious and election purposes, where most are without masks.
Now elections are over, politicians have done their bit to secure their future and now announcing lockdowns state by state.

We, collectively, deserve what’s coming.

RedPumpkin

Country flag

Unbelievable. Fail to understand the thought process of these people. They don't like their lives, good, no problem. But why fucking risk other,s by not following simple rules.

Fucking arrogant pricks.

captscooby81

Country flag
Update from the neighbourhood 3 of 37 has now died . Sad two of them are parents on one person who went to holi party .

Anti-maskers are really giving shit about their life but sadly these guys are not dying, if they are catching the virus because of not wearing mask they are putting others in risk .

Mask is not guarantee one can't get virus . But a mask on face of positive case will at least control his virus spreading to others

2nd wave contribution also coming heavily from another silent group which every one has forgotten "Children's" they going out to play without mask all these days and catching the virus and bringing it and spreading it to their parents . Luckily children are getting recovered without much issue but sadly the virus they are spreading to parents are becoming deadly taking few lives already .

Was talking to a doctor customer of mine today , She was saying this new spike has different and new symptoms . no cough no running nose and no fever . Just pain in legs and RT-PCR coming positive. So yes if you are not having usual fly symptoms still get yourself checked if you are having sever pain in your calf area or legs and also having Diarrhoea.

One of my father's friend on friday sad state they are not even allowing to take the body home straight from hospital to cremation ground and only 4-6 people allowed just burn it and move on . Situation right now in suburban area of chennai .

Unbelievable. Fail to understand the thought process of these people. They don't like their lives, good, no problem. But why fucking risk other,s by not following simple rules.

Fucking arrogant pricks.

another_armchair

Country flag
Same issue in Indore (M. P.) no beds in hospitals all are full public and private no oxygen available whole thing is getting out of control.

Grab hold of the state and central health minister, health secretary by their collar and take them to task.
Everything in India has to be a kneejerk reaction. They are a big zero w.r.t vision or proactiveness.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles