Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
Full families are testing positive. I suppose this is due to new double mutant virus which started here.

Happening in Delhi as well. A friend and his full family got infected including 4 years old girl. Govt wants to hospitalize the kiddo although she have no symptoms...

He is searching for a doc who can write again it :(

Country flag

Scientists call for new probe into COVID-19 origins

after China sabotaged and tried to cover up the lab origins in the first probe , a new probe is requested.

doreamon

Country flag
The way virus mutated is scary ... Now mutated virus is impacting indian population . We still have large number of people who are nt wearing masks in public . There has been multiple cases where previously vaccinated and previously infected people are caching the virus .

johnq

The way virus mutated is scary ... Now mutated virus is impacting indian population . We still have large number of people who are nt wearing masks in public . There has been multiple cases where previously vaccinated and previously infected people are caching the virus .
People don't seem to realize that all the vaccine does is improve your chances of survivability, and even that is not 100 percent. You can still carry the virus and still give it to your family members after vaccination. I urge everyone to wear masks at home also when in common areas or near family members, because the virus is more infectious indoors.

here2where

There you go - Yeddy and idiot gang announce senseless and pointless 10 pm to 5 am curfew in bains-galore..
graveyard shift curfew? what on earth is THAT supposed to achieve other inconvenienceing 2nd shift working people and hotel industry!

another_armchair

Country flag
There you go - Yeddy and idiot gang announce senseless and pointless 10 pm to 5 am curfew in bains-galore..
graveyard shift curfew? what on earth is THAT supposed to achieve other inconvenienceing 2nd shift working people and hotel industry!
Modi has told them to do something.

This is all they can do without crippling the economy and kickstarting civil war.

Roshan

Country flag
i got covid 3 weeks back and tested negative just yday. my sister works in a govt hospital as an MO and got it last week and it was her who infected my mother but she has a very small viral load judging by the pcr test. it was unlike any flu i've had although i wouldn't call it lethal or something to be overly afraid of. i have gotten something of a malarial infection and dengue both in the past. Suffice to say that neither me nor my dad who also tested -ve want to take the vaccine unless forced to. Even my sister took her 1st dose only because she had to. if we can manage our existing infections well so that they don't end up in deaths we should be okay, there is only so much we can do to completely prevent getting infected.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Parents got 2nd dose today.

process was a mess, not getting slots in any of the private hospitals. so they went to govt hospital, then the usual typical govt bureaucracy with issues like they say they vaccinate only one but not the other. lots of waiting and arguments. then after vaccination BP machine stopped working..

absolute mess.

after this whole Tamasha, only one certificate came and not the other over SMS, which came after a few hours. In the meantime tempers and worries. and after this vaccine certificate can be downloaded on few types of mobile OS not all from Cowin website(maybe it works well on website, haven’t checked).

getting the vaccine itself has become an stressful adventure now.

notaname

Country flag

process was a mess, not getting slots in any of the private hospitals. so they went to govt hospital, then the usual typical govt bureaucracy with issues like they say they vaccinate only one but not the other. lots of waiting and arguments. then after vaccination BP machine stopped working..

absolute mess.

after this whole Tamasha, only one certificate came and not the other over SMS, which came after a few hours. In the meantime tempers and worries. and after this vaccine certificate can be downloaded on few types of mobile OS not all from Cowin website(maybe it works well on website, haven’t checked).

Which State?

HitmanBlood

Country flag

absolute mess.

My experience was opposite. Fast vaccination no slot problems. Certificate was generated to my phone immediately after jab was given. Maybe different state gov are handling things differently or maybe different vaccination centers have different experiences.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My experience was opposite. Fast vaccination no slot problems. Certificate was generated to my phone immediately after jab was given. Maybe different state gov are handling things differently or maybe different vaccination centers have different experiences.
yup, first dose was a smooth process here too.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
yup, first dose was a smooth process here too.
Second was even easier. Didn't even book appointment. Just went there took offline token. Waited 10 minutes and got the jab. Immediately got final certi on SMS. Also got 4 free paracetamol tabs. In some centers they even give free biscuits and water to jab takers. Staff to was really polite and helpful. No complaints from my side.

johnq

China Bought Off the WHO Without Money | China Unscripted
China manipulated the World Health Organization from day one of the coronavirus pandemic. And the recent WHO investigation into the coronavirus origin in Wuhan China shows just how bad it is. This is a highlight from the full China Unscripted episode A Growing Rift Between China and the West. https://youtu.be/d8iTpLNpkjE

Global Defence

New threads

Articles