Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

SKC

Country flag
Actually its CHINA (corona), there numbers according to whistleblowers are 10 times higher than US of A.
But since its a dictatorship they hide every information like in galwan the PLA soldiers whose faces were bashed beyond recognition by Indian soldiers with bats and bricks.

Its a shame but again Chinese people are shameless.
There were similar claims hovering on WeChat during the initial outbreak in China. Somehow the initial no of around 6-7 lac infected people in China came down to just 50-60K after govt controlled the flow of information online in china. I had just returned back to India in Dec'19 from Shanghai and was seeing so many articles on wechat quoting much higher no, all these articles went kaput by end of January.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Of near 55 lakh total case, presently active cases alone are near 10 lakh & 1 lakh deaths projected by end of Sept (currently 90k).
_e2c19374-f7a6-11ea-8a7b-62d38a5fef38.png

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Well herd immunity. Everyone I talked to had fever for 7-8 days then breathing problems , now all fine including me.

Kumata

Country flag
Well herd immunity. Everyone I talked to had fever for 7-8 days then breathing problems , now all fine including me.
Herd Immunity is not proved yet ...so don't take chances and rely on it..there have been instances of people re-catching the chinese virus

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Herd Immunity is not proved yet ...so don't take chances and rely on it..there have been instances of people re-catching the chinese virus
Every virus is re-catchable but will have the same symptoms and effect is questionable.

I will take my chances then to die in hunger. There is no certainty on the vaccine working as virus changes too fast.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Confirmed cases

Total active cases

Total recovered

Total deaths

Why do we always show total confirmed cases? Most have recovered and thus we need to stress on 'active cases' instead, who are undergoing treatment. The remainder who have recovered are going about their business as usual. So why create panic by including confirmed cases too? Means zilch except as a statistic.

This means only 0.074%, which is a miniscule percentage of the population of the country is infected presently and a negligible percentage of 0.01% are deceased with a recovery rate of more than 80%! More have died due to TB and cancer during the same period! So why are we panicking? In March this year some self styled virologists said that by Sept 2020 India would have more than 60 million active cases!! But we have less than a million!! And the graph has already started flattening!

Last edited:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Confirmed cases

Total active cases

Total recovered

Total deaths

Why do we always show total confirmed cases? Most have recovered and thus we need to stress on 'active cases' instead, who are undergoing treatment. The remainder who have recovered are going about their business as usual. So why create panic by including confirmed cases too? Means zilch except as a statistic.

This means only 0.074%, which is a miniscule percentage of the population of the country is infected presently and a negligible percentage of 0.01% are deceased with a recovery rate of more than 80%! More have died due to TB and cancer during the same period! So why are we panicking? In March this year some self styled virologists said that by Sept 2020 India would have more than 60 million active cases!! But we have less than a million!! And the graph has already started flattening!
1600847807656.png

This is from Govt. site which shows active cases.

SKC

Country flag
This is definitely happening everywhere. Every other person i see and meet is having Cough and minor Cold and getting ok within 1 week.
I visited hospital with my dad due to his inflamed asthma. Every second person of hospital staff was having minor cold and cough but every one was working despite it. Out in the market so many people seems to have it. But no one has stopped working or moving out.
Another thing is it is peek Indian Flu season. Can't tell who is affected and who is not as 85-90% have minor symptoms only.
Like the century old Russian Flu virus which is also from Corona Virus family, this one will turn into Cold and Flu virus in 2-3 years.

here2where

I am posting the first part of the report by Chinese virologist Li-Meng Yan which gives evidence of the Covid-19 virus being created in the Chinese laboratory, Wuhan Institute of Virology, so everyone can make up their own minds. I am not including the figures and citations; the full report (in pdf format) with all figures and citations can be accessed via this link:

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route
“Human attention is drawn to novelty, to things that are new and unexpected,”
Why misinformation about COVID-19’s origins keeps going viral

johnq

“Human attention is drawn to novelty, to things that are new and unexpected,”
Why misinformation about COVID-19’s origins keeps going viral

It's not misinformation. I've analyzed the paper by the Chinese virologist (link given below), and I believe her. There are many issues with the natural origin theory, such as missing mutations which would otherwise be present in a virus resulting from natural selection and evolution as well as the Covid-19 virus not being in the human population long enough for it to evolve all of the mutations targeting humans. Then there is a lack of probability with the Spike protein appearing in a completely different strain via a massive DNA exchange event, as well as mutations in other proteins targeting specifically humans and not bats.
The National Geographic (owned by Disney) and other American media outlets are owned by American corporations that make massive profits from China, so it would be in their interest to suppress any data that points to a Chinese government/military lab origin. You would not believe how deeply entrenched the Chinese companies are in American corporations and media. That is why they were so quick to embrace the natural origin theory. But if you read the entire paper by the Chinese virologist whistle-blower, it shows evidence that the Covid-19 virus was made in the Chinese government lab, and also gives the step-by-step instructions on how the virus was made in the lab:
Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Last edited:

johnq

WION exclusive | 'Chinese Communist Party's money and power influence whole world', says virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan
Chinese virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan, in an exclusive conversation with WION claimed that the deadly coronavirus was developed in a government laboratory in Wuhan. She also said that Chinese government was aware of the COVID-19 spread.
Dr Li-Meng Yan told WION that she was muzzled by her supervisor for speaking out, and that China turned social media against her. Recently, her Twitter account was suspended.
She also gave her insights into China’s influence and funding of the press, think tanks, institutes, and social media.
Also read: WION exclusive | Beijing tried to cover-up Wuhan virus and WHO is very much part of it: Chinese virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan
On being asked whether she thought Chinese government could influence studies and research on COVID-19, the doctor said “Of course, of course”.
“I had been there for many years… I knew many many people across a vast network - hospitals, institutes”, she said. “I worked in Hong Kong for many years”, she added.
#WuhanWhistleblowerOnWION | Chinese virologist Li-Meng Yan speaks to WION's @palkisu https://t.co/99KKjbJnBv
— WION (@WIONews) September 22, 2020
“All my experience and knowledge can tell you - Chinese Communist Party’s money and power influence the whole world, far more beyond your imagination”, she added.
“This virus come from a lab on purpose”, Yan said, to top it off.
Dr Li-Meng Yan, who was a post-doctoral fellow in virology and immunology at Hong Kong School of Public Health said that she was muzzled by her supervisors.
Also read: Twitter account suspended of Chinese virologist who claimed COVID was lab-made
Yan claims the Chinese government is now trying to tarnish her reputation through social media, conduct cyber-attacks on her and intimidate her family in China.
Earlier on September 14, Chinese virologist Dr Li-Meng Yan had claimed that COVID-19 was made in a Wuhan laboratory. Yan, who was associated with the Hong Kong School of Public Health, had been researching on the coronavirus for a long time. The Chinese virologist claimed that during her research she came across that coronavirus was developed in a laboratory in China.

bhramos

Country flag
Russian Reaction On India Globally Manufacturing Russian Vaccine Sputnik V.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles