Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Seems like some Liberal Hippie Vegan Druggist shit from the US but may be from Europe as well. :dude:

These 1st world white skinners belongs to the 5th world.

1599317413179.png

These foreigners were one of those who spread Corona in India. I remember many Italians tourist in India having Corona and they became untraceable in India.

Jamati and Foreigners are responsible to the spread to very extent.

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese activist Zhou Fengsuo compares Wuhan Coronavirus to Tiananmen massacre, says world should follow India’s lead in resisting CCP

skywatcher

Country flag
Chinese activist Zhou Fengsuo compares Wuhan Coronavirus to Tiananmen massacre, says world should follow India’s lead in resisting CCP
Sarcasm? India overtakes Brazil.

skywatcher

Country flag
The low fatality rate shows Covid-19 virus is not more lethal than a typical flu. So don't worry too much. I have full faith in India's population recover.

johnq

Chinese virologist claims coronavirus derived from 'Zhoushan bat virus'
A Chinese virologist and whistleblower on Wednesday (Aug. 5) claimed the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is a chimera based on the "Zhoushan bat virus" and chastised the World Health Organization (WHO) for lying about the virus and operating according to mutual "benefits" rather than in the interest of world health.
The YouTube channel G-Translators on Wednesday (Aug. 5) held a livestream interview with Yan Li-Meng (閻麗夢), a virologist employed as a researcher at the University of Hong Kong's School of Public Health when the coronavirus pandemic began. The interview follows an appearance she made on another YouTube channel Sunday (Aug. 2), in which she alleged the coronavirus came from a People's Liberation Army (PLA) lab.
In the latest interview, when asked for her take on negotiations between China and the WHO regarding its investigation into the origin of the coronavirus pandemic, Yan said the two parties will first hold backdoor discussions on the "benefits" for the WHO and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government. She alleged that after the "benefits" are agreed upon, the two parties will sit down and decide "what to tell the people, whether this is really from some bats, even the 'one belt one road' countries, or some poor animals they suddenly caught in Wuhan."
Yan then claimed that she and her team have produced a scientific report that shows the origin of COVID-19 is the "PLA-owned Zhoushan bat coronavirus." She plans to release the report in the near future, and accuses the WHO of "covering up numerous lies for the CCP."
She pointed out that at the end of February, the WHO sent experts, including the controversial Bruce Aylward, who later published a report that praised the Chinese government's handling of the outbreak. However, she claims the WHO "dared not admit Shi Zhengli's RaTG13 virus."
The virologist said Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) scientist Shi Zhengli, also known as "Bat Woman," deliberately posted a paper on Feb. 3 to draw attention to a coronavirus strain identified as RaTG13, which is a strain she and her team discovered in bats in Yunnan in 2013 and that is 96 percent identical to SARS-CoV-2. Yan claims this was an orchestrated attempt to throw investigators off the Zhoushan bat virus strains, while Shi herself claims the fact that RaTG13 is 4 percent different from SARS-CoV-2 exonerates her lab from being the source of the outbreak.
Yan claims the document posted on WHO's website after the visit to Wuhan pointed out the origin of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) is "actually closest to the Zhoushan bat virus." According to Yan, an examination of the genome sequences released by the Chinese government on Jan. 14 also shows that Zhoushan ZC45 and ZXC21 are the closest to SARS-CoV-2 and that they are the "backbone" upon which COVID-19 was constructed.
When asked if the Zhoushan strain is in the PLA's catalog of viruses and if COVID-19 resulted from gain-of-function or other manipulations in the WIV, Yan said the virus could have come from any one of the PLA's numerous labs, such as in Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Harbin. Gain-of-function is when viruses are engineered to become more deadly or transmissible.
Speaking of gain-of-function research, Yan alleged that White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci knows "more than me how they approved those gain-of-function research findings to (fund) these Chinese labs under the CCP's control," possibly in reference to a Newsweek report alleging Fauci's organization funded gain-of-function research on bat coronavirus at the WIV.
In response to the question, do Western scientists prefer to engage in more dangerous research in communist China due to its notoriously lax safety standards? Yan cited the case of Dr. He Jiankui, who performed gene editing on human embryos to supposedly make them immune to HIV. Yan said that although such controversial experiments would never be allowed in Western countries, the Chinese government feigned ignorance and allowed the experiments to continue.
Indeed, a report by the health website STAT indicates government funding may have been used for He's project. She added that reports have surfaced appearing to show links between a number of American scientists and He's experiments.
She said this was illustrative of how dangerous and ethically questionable scientific experiments can be outsourced to China. Yan claimed that she attended a conference in which He gave a presentation and she questioned him on his research.
Yan said an ethos of making a profit without concern for ethical standards or fear of public health consequences allowed for gain-of-function experiments on coronavirus strains. She lamented the resulting pandemic has severely impacted global health and destroyed the world economy.
When asked if the CCP should be held accountable for the pandemic, Yan said that when she worked on vaccines and virus function testing in Chinese labs and carried out virus replication, "We never made just one type of virus we make a lot of strains of virus and stocked them and then later we would test their function, test their characteristics."
Yan emphasized that COVID-19 is not from nature, but rather it is "lab-modified." The virologist then appeared to indicate that other strains may have been released from PLA labs, which vaccines based on the previous versions would be unable to protect against.
This means that even if a successful vaccine is produced against Covid-19, the Chinese government military lab can simply release another strain that the vaccine will not work against, since they created several different strains in the Chinese military lab.

ashdoc

Country flag
India's brutal lockdown was the reason for our increasing cases . Modi as usual announced the lockdown suddenly and left no time for workers who were going to lose jobs return back to their homes in villages and small towns before lockdown. So they stayed in places they worked where some of them got infected with coronavirus. Later they were allowed to return but by that time some of them were infected. So the virus spread in small towns and villages.

Why could the lockdown not be delayed till the workers went back before some of them got infected? they were going to be jobless anyway for some time . Probably that didn't go with our PM's style. He wants to suddenly do things without warning to show his power of disrupting people's lives.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India's brutal lockdown was the reason for our increasing cases . Modi as usual announced the lockdown suddenly and left no time for workers who were going to lose jobs return back to their homes in villages and small towns before lockdown. So they stayed in places they worked where some of them got infected with coronavirus. Later they were allowed to return but by that time some of them were infected. So the virus spread in small towns and villages.

Why could the lockdown not be delayed till the workers went back before some of them got infected? they were going to be jobless anyway for some time . Probably that didn't go with our PM's style. He wants to suddenly do things without warning to show his power of disrupting people's lives.
You need to go back many pages on this thread and start reading up on what was happening within india and outside between Mar 1st and Mar 25th.

few examples:
- WHO was praising China for locking people in their homes up in wuhan.
- Countries like Italy were in lockdown, and travel restrictions imposed within EU
- Some of our idiots were escaping quarantine centres in india, and creating panic in those areas.
- Medical shops were running out of stock due to panic buying.
- Karnataka/Kerala(i don't remember which on exactly) were digging up roads to prevent people from coming in
- News had just broken that CCP had emptied entire stock of PPEs & gloves in australia and pakistan

the list goes on and media was creating frenzy and panic among citizens.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

WOW! Blame MODI and conveniently forget how Jamatis, foreigners(Italians mostly) and CONGress led Opposition did their BEST to create panic and chaos with fake messages to public and ridicule just any effort to stop pandemic. :dude:

Tell honestly how much lockdown was followed? MODI gave a warning few days before when he declared 1 day curfew. You want a 3 month notice period like in MNC? Even in lockdown people didn't follow rules and when lockdown opened in phases people flouted rules at will. Even when Corona is spreading more and more janta is busy eating en masses at dhabas at Murthal and lakhs of Challans done just in Delhi for not wearing masks. People started roaming on streets in groups as nothing has happened. I can give dozen reasons why cases are rising and I knew it would rise at the moment lockdown opens. If lockdown increased then we would see -100% GDP decline and 1000% rise in crime and chaos. People having released from hospitals from corona treatment became untraceable as they gave wrong info like mobile.

You write good movie reviews but are you even in touch with how our lawless jahil janta works/behaves in India? If it was not the sudden lockdown then we would have seen 4 crore cases till now and then people like YOU would again blame MODI "Lockdown pehle nahi lagaya na isilye hua ye sab, MODI HAI HAI, CONgress lao desh bachao". CONgress would call to UN to overthrow BJP. If Corrupt CONgress was in power we can't even imagine what would have happened including surrender against China.

Blaming MODI would be a pathetic way to handle this delicate situation when we ALL have some hand in creating chaos specially CONgress led by criminal maa-beta would not mind getting back in power walking on the bodies of few crore dead Indians. :dude:

You need to go back many pages on this thread and start reading up on what was happening within india and outside between Mar 1st and Mar 25th.

few examples:
- WHO was praising China for locking people in their homes up in wuhan.
- Countries like Italy were in lockdown, and travel restrictions imposed within EU
- Some of our idiots were escaping quarantine centres in india, and creating panic in those areas.
- Medical shops were running out of stock due to panic buying.
- Karnataka/Kerala(i don't remember which on exactly) were digging up roads to prevent people from coming in
- News had just broken that CCP had emptied entire stock of PPEs & gloves in australia and pakistan

the list goes on and media was creating frenzy and panic among citizens.
Can't agree more, I just added more above so people in "HAI HAI MODI" mode get in touch with reality and smell the coffee.

We Indians love blaming everyone else but not ourselves. WHO is also equally to be blamed as it worked for China and not world.

ashdoc

Country flag
WOW! Blame MODI and conveniently forget how Jamatis, foreigners(Italians mostly) and CONGress led Opposition did their BEST to create panic and chaos with fake messages to public and ridicule just any effort to stop pandemic. :dude:

Tell honestly how much lockdown was followed? MODI gave a warning few days before when he declared 1 day curfew. You want a 3 month notice period like in MNC? Even in lockdown people didn't follow rules and when lockdown opened in phases people flouted rules at will. Even when Corona is spreading more and more janta is busy eating en masses at dhabas at Murthal and lakhs of Challans done just in Delhi for not wearing masks. People started roaming on streets in groups as nothing has happened. I can give dozen reasons why cases are rising and I knew it would rise at the moment lockdown opens. If lockdown increased then we would see -100% GDP decline and 1000% rise in crime and chaos. People having released from hospitals from corona treatment became untraceable as they gave wrong info like mobile.

You write good movie reviews but are you even in touch with how our lawless jahil janta works/behaves in India? If it was not the sudden lockdown then we would have seen 4 crore cases till now and then people like YOU would again blame MODI "Lockdown pehle nahi lagaya na isilye hua ye sab, MODI HAI HAI, CONgress lao desh bachao". CONgress would call to UN to overthrow BJP. If Corrupt CONgress was in power we can't even imagine what would have happened including surrender against China.

Blaming MODI would be a pathetic way to handle this delicate situation when we ALL have some hand in creating chaos specially CONgress led by criminal maa-beta would not mind getting back in power walking on the bodies of few crore dead Indians. :dude:

Can't agree more, I just added more above so people in "HAI HAI MODI" mode get in touch with reality and smell the coffee.

We Indians love blaming everyone else but not ourselves. WHO is also equally to be blamed as it worked for China and not world.
I am not congress supporter . Problem is Modi not living up to expectations of people like me who voted for him.

Problem is----I did believe BJP's criticism that congress was responsible for our problems all these years. Now I feel the congress was responsible for the problems , yes but only because it got to exercise power for all those years. I mean only those who get to exercise power can do mistakes . Once BJP came to power one now realizes that it also is not fantastic and it was able to complain all these years only because it didn't have power.

Last edited:

johnq

I am not congress supporter . Problem is Modi not living up to expectations of people like me who voted for him.

Problem is----I did believe BJP's criticism that congress was responsible for our problems all these years. Now I feel the congress was responsible for the problems , yes but only because it got to exercise power for all those years. I mean only those who get to exercise power can do mistakes . Once BJP came to power one now realizes that it also is not fantastic and it was able to complain all these years only because it didn't have power.
Modi did the best he could with what he had (in a very limited time) under adverse situations created by India's enemies. If you want to blame someone, blame China, the architect of this perfect bio-weapon, Covid-19. They took a virus from a bat and made it more infectious, more deadly, and harder to kill. This is why it continues to infect even in hot weather. Read the article I posted above with the interview of the Chinese whistle-blower scientist who escaped from China about how the Covid-19 virus was created in a Chinese military lab by modifying a bat virus: Chinese virologist claims coronavirus derived from 'Zhoushan bat virus'
The Chinese are counting on us to blame each other instead of them for releasing Covid-19 to the world. That is the reason behind all the subterfuge and deceptions with the WHO. Don't fall for China's game.

SKC

Country flag
well...

i am thinking if vaccine will really work with this chinese virus...
Reinfection is not a big problem. It has been detected in Korea and HongKong way back in Feb-Mar.
Your body is already prepared second time and the infection is also not severe and you can recover well.

What I suspect is that Chene already have the vaccine and is just making fool of the world.
All the countries where they sent medical aids have controlled the outbreak. They have sent vaccines under the table to all these countries (Rus, Pak and few Latin American countries).

Kumata

Country flag
Reinfection is not a big problem. It has been detected in Korea and HongKong way back in Feb-Mar.
Your body is already prepared second time and the infection is also not severe and you can recover well.

What I suspect is that Chene already have the vaccine and is just making fool of the world.
All the countries where they sent medical aids have controlled the outbreak. They have sent vaccines under the table to all these countries (Rus, Pak and few Latin American countries).
Re-infection is a problem because this means either virus is mutating or there are more than one strain. question is how effective vaccine will be in such scenarios.

As for second para goes, quite possible and russian vaccine is just a proxy for china...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Ok first thanks that you reconsidered your views and now it sounds more reasonable.

Let's see what BJP has DELIVERED, in a country which is so chaotic, lawless and dishonest. See specially the red ones which you can never expect from any other party. This is in last 6 years!!!

I made this list myself:-
  1. Demonitization/Disrupting black money market (poor man can dream of a home now, 0 terrorist attacks except J&K)
  2. Creating crores of bank accounts so all money goes 100% directly to end user and not 85% to dalal (these dalal crying a river of no jobs)
  3. Free Gas
  4. Electricity
  5. Roads (specially strategic roads along the border on fast track and 80% work is already done, the reason China is crying)
  6. Toilets (Swacch Bhharat Abhiyaan)
  7. GST
  8. Ayushman Bharat
  9. MSME loans
  10. Make in India
  11. Digital India
  12. Surgical Strikes (3 times, 1 in Burma and 2 in Pak)
  13. Removal of Triple Talaq
  14. Removal of 370, 35A
  15. CAA/NPR (this was a big surprise and even passing it as a law is big thing, let's see how it goes)
  16. OROP (long time demand of Armed forces, I remember CONgress pushed around old pensioners using police on them, so shameful)
  17. Ram Mandir (this was the biggest surprise and shut mouth of a LOT)
  18. Low CPI (3-4% Inflation) despite less GDP but still better than 10% CPI and 8% GDP growth
  19. J&K Domicile policy(already over 4 lakh certificate issued) which goes unnoticed due to Corona/China war noise, Chinese Pakis feeling the pain
  20. Banning ~30,000k NGO's and 40% decrease in donations. These NGO's use money to attack & destabalize India internally
  21. Good response to Chinese advances while battling with Pandemic
  22. Economic Sanctions on China leaving them cry to do business, good for local business
  23. banning foreign Defense imports in next 5 years
  24. Stature in the world (people know who is MODI and India can have a non-robotic PM as well)
  25. Almost no corruption! (remember CONgress times of super duper corruption in lakhs of crores)
  26. More to come...... UCC, Population Bill etc.
What more realistic "expectations" can we have from a party in power for mere 6 years and whose leader is on hit list of the biggest terrorists orgs including all opposition parties wants him assassinated? 3 big leaders already lost! :notsure:

General public is still chaotic, lawless and dishonest and Tax Chor. We only want to point fingers and refuse to take any single responsibility individually. :dude:

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Ok first thanks that you reconsidered your views and now it sounds more reasonable.

Let's see what BJP has DELIVERED, in a country which is so chaotic, lawless and dishonest. See specially the red ones which you can never expect from any other party. This is in last 6 years!!!

I made this list myself:-
  1. Demonitization/Disrupting black money market (poor man can dream of a home now, 0 terrorist attacks except J&K)
  2. Creating crores of bank accounts so all money goes 100% directly to end user and not 85% to dalal (these dalal crying a river of no jobs)
  3. Free Gas
  4. Electricity
  5. Roads (specially strategic roads along the border on fast track and 80% work is already done, the reason China is crying)
  6. Toilets (Swacch Bhharat Abhiyaan)
  7. GST
  8. Ayushman Bharat
  9. MSME loans
  10. Make in India
  11. Digital India
  12. Surgical Strikes (3 times, 1 in Burma and 2 in Pak)
  13. Removal of Triple Talaq
  14. Removal of 370, 35A
  15. CAA/NPR (this was a big surprise and even passing it as a law is big thing, let's see how it goes)
  16. OROP (long time demand of Armed forces, I remember CONgress pushed around old pensioners using police on them, so shameful)
  17. Ram Mandir (this was the biggest surprise and shut mouth of a LOT)
  18. Low CPI (3-4% Inflation) despite less GDP but still better than 10% CPI and 8% GDP growth
  19. J&K Domicile policy(already over 4 lakh certificate issued) which goes unnoticed due to Corona/China war noise, Chinese Pakis feeling the pain
  20. Banning ~30,000k NGO's and 40% decrease in donations. These NGO's use money to attack & destabalize India internally
  21. Good response to Chinese advances while battling with Pandemic
  22. Economic Sanctions on China leaving them cry to do business, good for local business
  23. banning foreign Defense imports in next 5 years
  24. Stature in the world (people know who is MODI and India can have a non-robotic PM as well)
  25. Almost no corruption! (remember CONgress times of super duper corruption in lakhs of crores)
  26. More to come...... UCC, Population Bill etc.
What more realistic "expectations" can we have from a party in power for mere 6 years and whose leader is on hit list of the biggest terrorists orgs including all opposition parties wants him assasinated? :notsure:

General public is still chaotic, lawless and dishonest and Tax Chor. We only want to point fingers and refuse to take any single responsibility individually. :dude:
Add the following too
27) increase in the medical colleges
28) National Educational Policy
29) modifications to the Environmental policy that had tied up critical defense projects
30) new Bankruptcy Code
31) Introduction of GST
32) Induction of Tejas
33) More international relations heft

We probably need to move it to another thread :)

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
So was speaking to a childhood school friend whose contact i dug out after almost 20 years. He works in a pharma major and discussion took direction to chinese virus from kids, family and catch up of 20 years...

Apparently vaccine would be out by end of Nov with first lot being administered to Defence force personnel and Health worker... I hope what he said is true....

Kumata

Country flag
Is he mentally preparing world for next shot from his master.. god knows... when will this fella be shunted out of WHO and replaced by a competent man

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles