Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

Is this consistent with international numbers or our demography is skewed? 30+ seems to be the target bucket for ccp.

43% of Covid patients in India who died had no comorbidities: Govt analysis

43% of Covid-19 deaths in India in 30-59 yrs age band

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

print.jpg

toi.png

Chimpoo

Country flag
More than 50℅ of deaths are below 60 years of age. I have heard that in a city nearby a family whose member was tested positive was locked in the same manner as families were being locked in China. I don't know it its true.
That's interesting.

Wonder whether this is due to India's relatively young population profile , whether the disease affects Indians differently or the nature of the virus in India.

The death rate in India is still pretty low overall, compared to other countries.

Arihant

There are more reason to fear covid now.. it is causing blood clots there by reducing blood flow to internal organ.. oxygen is already depleted in blood by resporatory problems and then less supply of blood doing permanent damage to brain and other vital organs ..
Corona was creating blood clots from starting. In air it can stay, that too came in starting itself then news gone somewhere. Media is showing that it is new news.Media and peoples doing the same thing again.either they have short memories, or they read too less or they even don't read and publish the news.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Corona was creating blood clots from starting. In air it can stay, that too came in starting itself then news gone somewhere. Media is showing that it is new news.Media and peoples doing the same thing again.either they have short memories, or they read too less or they even don't read and publish the news.
There is still too much to know about coronavirus. I read news couple of days back that some people are recovering within 2-3 days after mild symptoms of cold and sore throat. It's deadly for some and completely harmless for others. It can be possible that genes play a big part in body's interaction with virus, just like someone don't get cancer after smoking for decades whereas non-smoker dies of lung cancer.

Secondly it's also being reported that you may not remain immune from coronavirus even after recovering from it. If true, there goes any immunization method.

But considering how many Indians have died, i think it's not a big threat to India, for right now. However how virus evolves and spreads during rainy season and winter remains to be seen.

Hijibiji

Country flag
The team that released Wuhan Corona Virus is a true genius! This is my personal realization. This virus is made in such a way that it will disrupt the life in very unexpected manner and since there are so many weak links in society, even individuals who want to take actions will be frustrated!

Examples:
1) Education minister of Karnataka gave his own funda on online classes vs videos on DD by GoI and he told that he had to take care of 'have vs have-not', so he could not allow online classes on laptops BUT videos on TVs were the real equal-for-all opportunity! (What about guys like me who don't have TV? Am i not a have-not ?)

2) Bangalore will be in lockdown till 22nd July. I am not able to make any sense of this. What purpose does a 7 day lockdown serve? So, will this be extended?

3) The 'essentials' defined by Govt for the govt-favourite 'have-nots' are NOT my 'essentials'. And by having this kind of lockdowns, govt is coming in the ways of poor middle class people like me. (Basically we Indians know that Govt is NOT expected to work based on our experiences from politicians in last 70 years BUT now politicians will ensure that non-politicians can not work as well!)

So, it's time to be positive i guess. This time, I have to beat the disruptions caused by state govt decisions as well. Which I will do!

Last edited:
Country flag

Mississippi AG Fitch testifies before U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee on China COVID-19 Lawsuit

doreamon

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Power of local stuff
The real test of a ventilator is how easily it can be weaned off. Bad ventilators with inaccurate and inconsistent performance makes recovery hard and increase dependence.
More sensitive modes and synchronised breathing assist gives better outcomes and faster recoveries. If given choice and time I would go for a ventilator which has proven performance and required sophistication.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
The real test of a ventilator is how easily it can be weaned off. Bad ventilators with inaccurate and inconsistent performance makes recovery hard and increase dependence.
More sensitive modes and synchronised breathing assist gives better outcomes and faster recoveries. If given choice and time I would go for a ventilator which has proven performance and required sophistication.

Leftist media and congressi were spreading false narrative to undermine make in india.
If we go with proven Imported Chinese and Germany made ventilator are too expensive to equip rural based hospitals and government hospitals.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Nita Ambani: Will make sure coronavirus vaccine reaches every nook and corner of the countryReliance Foundation Chairperson and founder Nita Ambani on Wednesday said that the company would ensure that coronavirus vaccine, whenever available, reaches every nook and corner of the country.

“In our culture, Anna Daan is Maha Daan. Mission Anna Seva is the largest meal distribution programme ever undertaken by a corporate foundation anywhere in the world,” she said.

She further said after the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in India, Reliance, in partnership with the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), set up India’s first 100-bed exclusive COVID-19 Hospital in Mumbai in just two weeks - a national record.

The organisation produces one lakh masks and hundred thousand PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) daily for health-workers and caregivers across India. The PPEs produced by the organisation is of one-third price of imported PPE, said Nita Ambani.

Reliance is also providing free fuel to emergency vehicles to help ensure COVID-19 patients quickly get the medical care they require, she said.

Also, Jio is providing uninterrupted and most reliable digital connectivity so that people can work from home and learn from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reliance Foundation has donated Rs 535 crores to various relief funds, including the Prime Minister's Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) fund.
The war against coronavirus is far from over. Reliance Foundation is gearing up to partner with the government and local municipalities for rapid mega-scale COVID testing across India with the help of Jio's digital infrastructure," she said while addressing Reliance Industries' 43rd annual general meeting (AGM) virtually.

👏👏 (I hope congressi and communist don't use these services)

here2where

God is the last resort of scoundrels. Bhakhti movement revitalises.

"Only God Can Save Us": Row Over Karnataka Health Minister's Virus Remark

here2where

2) Bangalore will be in lockdown till 22nd July. I am not able to make any sense of this. What purpose does a 7 day lockdown serve?
It helps spread the disease to other places, nothing else. All infected asymptomatic fools throng into overcrowded trains/buses/goods carriers/what have you and go to "home towns" and infect everyone there also. Wah !

here2where

skywatcher

Country flag
People are getting numb with these numbers. South Asia is inexorably becoming the new hotspot.
It's just the beginning for some country for obvious reasons.
India joins the super exclusive million case club of the US and Brazil

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles