Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

varun9509

Country flag
China never reported the existence of coronavirus outbreak, admits WHO

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Finally FBI arrested a professor from Boston university who was in connection with Chinese university and research lab in Wuhan, and was highly paid by China.Now it is very close to clear that corona virus is a Bio Attack planned and conducted by China.

- A Chinese expert assures everybody that inhalation of a steam from hot water kills Corona virus 100 percent. Even if the virus entered the Nose, throat or Lungs. Corona Virus can not stand the hot water steam.

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION (Watch this video) TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS
Guyzz.......
This video was shared to me by my aunt who is a nurse, honestly I find it very silly(steam really๐Ÿคฃ), but still , is there some kind of truth to it.............:lehappy:

captscooby81

Country flag
No not at all by Aug 15th . It was some miscommunication . This phase of human trails will easily last 2 months and then phase 2 of human trails and then phase 3 . So expect it to be available for production by Next year only March-April time frame . Nothing before September 2020 for sure .

Good news guyz. Anyone having knowledge of this field can shed some light if this ambitious date of 15 august set by ICMR is possible ?

Kumata

Country flag
No not at all by Aug 15th . It was some miscommunication . This phase of human trails will easily last 2 months and then phase 2 of human trails and then phase 3 . So expect it to be available for production by Next year only March-April time frame . Nothing before September 2020 for sure .
AIMS director have issued a statement .. it will be ready by 15 Dec i successful.... let us hope it does...

skywatcher

Country flag
One week ago, I said India was at the take-off point of an exponential curve of cases. The forum regulator deleted my post out of ulterior motives. Now I have a bad hunch that India has the potential to get to the top 3.
Let me fact check what I predicted one month ago.
Evidently cases in India are skyrocketing after US and Brazil.
Believe it or not, the worst is yet to come.
Q: Who will win the race that no one wants to win?

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
SHOCKING!!! :shock:

Coronavirus like virus was sent to China's Wuhan in 2013: Report

Rxbanda

Country flag
Good news guyz. Anyone having knowledge of this field can shed some light if this ambitious date of 15 august set by ICMR is possible ?

Aug15 is too ambitious. Even fast tracked clinical trials will take more time.

I haven't yet studied the particular vaccines being developed in India. But, there are a few constraints here:
1) Most of the vaccines developed for the family of coronoviruses (not just SARS-CoV2 which is causing COVID-19), when administered to humans, have resulted in a major adverse effect called- cytokine storm. In this, the body produces too many cytokines.. so much so that it blocks our respiratory system eventually leading to death. Something like dying of a severe asthma attack. If the vaccine is not yet trialed for safety in humans, then the job is not even half done yet.

2) Scale-up capacity: I don't work with vaccines, but I am not sure how long it will take to scale-up the manufacturing to meet the national, and eventually global, requirements. Hyderabad is the vaccine manufacturing hub of the world, so I hope we have the desired production capacity.

3) Booster doses: A single shot of vaccine may not also result in desired immunity. Like Hepatitis B shots are given over several months. So, if the vaccine is such that it needs multiple booster doses, it may not immediately give the immunity.

Arihant

Why don't these madarboards just DIE?? Looks like rodents are a delicacy there after dogs!!! The Wuhan Virus did nothing to deter their "natural" way of thinking and eating........ :rage: :angry:
Virus is thankful that it is not in some eatable form otherwise they will eat that virus too without salt and masala.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Arihant

SHOCKING!!! :shock:

Coronavirus like virus was sent to China's Wuhan in 2013: Report

Nothing new here. Corona virus family is old. In nov 2012 Corona virus cases were found in Saudi and qatar. I don't know why these newsia peoples add namakmirchi and publish it again and again.

indiatester

Country flag
We have inched up to 3rd in the world toppers list, but fortunately the death count is still tiny compared to our population.

Strong sons of bitches we are eh?
We are the most populous country and numbers from China are not trustworthy. We will be on the top of the list for sure.

But we must be looking at infection rate or percentage. Not absolute numbers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles