Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People are dying & hospitals are operating at low profitability, it can’t be a scam.

If it was a scam, hospitals would be running at high profitability.
i get it. more people have died now than all world wars combined, but i haven't heard anyone in my personal/professional circles being down with this illness. don't know about others. Cancer appears to be more common than this thing.
There are certain points that force me to think this way. First they said that if you have flu like symptoms and fever or pneumonia then you could have covid, then they said even if someone has no symptoms he could have. The test they do ie PCR is known for its unreliability, and they have to carry it out for at least 6 times. Even after that the doctor will confirm if one has covid or not.

Flu is the disease of cold weather and even more virulent and infectious forms like h1n1 and ebola cant survive the Indian summer. Even the toughest of the viruses cant survive anything above 35 deg celsius. But here we are seeing that the case are rising exponentially. It is also rumoired that deaths due to pneumonia, ARDS, etc also attributed to the covid19 just to inflate numbers.

Sanatani

Country flag
There are certain points that force me to think this way. First they said that if you have flu like symptoms and fever or pneumonia then you could have covid, then they said even if someone has no symptoms he could have. The test they do ie PCR is known for its unreliability, and they have to carry it out for at least 6 times. Even after that the doctor will confirm if one has covid or not.

Flu is the disease of cold weather and even more virulent and infectious forms like h1n1 and ebola cant survive the Indian summer. Even the toughest of the viruses cant survive anything above 35 deg celsius. But here we are seeing that the case are rising exponentially. It is also rumoired that deaths due to pneumonia, ARDS, etc also attributed to the covid19 just to inflate numbers.
There is something called viral pneumonia. As covid 19 is a virus it causes viral pneumonia , which if complicated can lead to ARDS ,DIC and if superimposed bacterial infection is there things become bad quickly leading to sepsis ,MOD and death.
So stop doubting numbers because ppl who are working in COVID wards are shit scared because it actually can lead to death.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
In last 10 days with return of migrants, cases in Uttarakhand have increased above 1000. There were less than 100 cases 10 days before.
"Janta Atamnirbhar hai, aur Sarkaar Quarantine"
whole UK lives in delhi selling their lands and everything there... so no surprises..

Here in my side, many settled in mumbai / Mah are coming back and begging people for a room in their own houses which they sold decades back...

Sanatani

Country flag

From the above report of NCBI:

Every year, on an average, 3-5 million cases of seasonal flu and 290,000-650,000 deaths are reported globally.

@ezsasa @Sanatani @here2where
It's just 6 months and already the number of deaths due to covid are around 3,80,000.
That is also when there have been lockdowns and the world economy is set to see a big recession.
The numbers are increasing day by day. 2k to 4k to 8k everyday and trust me soon we are going to see around 25k new cases everyday. We still don't know where it ends. The numbers are going to be far higher. Don't do the mistake of comparing it with normal flu.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's just 6 months and already the number of deaths due to covid are around 3,80,000.
That is also when there have been lockdowns and the world economy is set to see a big recession.
The numbers are increasing day by day. 2k to 4k to 8k everyday and trust me soon we are going to see around 25k new cases everyday. We still don't know where it ends. The numbers are going to be far higher. Don't do the mistake of comparing it with normal flu.
And in the next 6 month the upper limit of the average flu related deaths will be reached. And to inflate the figures they will add even unrelated cases of deaths too. And all this so that they could attribute the recession or i must say depression that is to come this year to this disease.

Sanatani

Country flag
And in the next 6 month the upper limit of the average flu related deaths will be reached. And to inflate the figures they will add even unrelated cases of deaths too. And all this so that they could attribute the recession or i must say depression that is to come this year to this disease.
Let's see . I wish whatever you say comes out to be true. Still ,stay safe , don't let your guard down.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I saw some news that COVID is actually a BACTERIAL infection not Viral.... i am hoping they dont start saying it is a fungal infection...
Flu is caused by Bacillus influenzae which is a bacteria as the name tells us and not a virus. But they attributed this flu to a virus because the test used to confirm virus infection is highly unreliable so that they could build their lies around it. Thats what i think.

Even if you have no symptoms you could still get locked for 3 weeks. Take the case of cancer for example, every day approx 10000 cancer cells are formed in a healthy human body, the immume system recognises them and destroys them. But do we go and see an oncologist for that? But its happening in case of this flu virus.

Kumata

Country flag
Flu is caused by Bacillus influenzae which is a bacteria as the name tells us and not a virus. But they attributed this flu to a virus because the test used to confirm virus infection is highly unreliable so that they could build their lies around it. Thats what i think.

Even if you have no symptoms you could still get locked for 3 weeks. Take the case of cancer for example, every day approx 10000 cancer cells are formed in a healthy human body, the immume system recognises them and destroys them. But do we go and see an oncologist for that? But its happening in case of this flu virus.
That explains how we have 4 cases here where doctors claimed that they healed themselves and no medicines were used...

Sanatani

Country flag
First of all ,flu is caused by infuenza which is a virus. It's better to read a microbiology book rather than believing Google.

That explains how we have 4 cases here where doctors claimed that they healed themselves and no medicines were used...
No infectious disease except Rabies has 100 % mortality. Therefore not just four but more than 90% of viral infections heal by themselves ,our body takes care of it. The problem with covoid19 is it's infectivity. If infectivity is high , incubation period is longer than even if virulence is low ,overall the numbers of deaths will be high.

Skyh3ck

Never ever sold your hous in your village.. keep a connection.. instead of going to foreign country for vacation go to your real native place , your ancestral place..

Most of Rajsthan, Gujarati, UP and Bihari, Maharashtriyan have habit of keeping their village home and visiting every year

Skyh3ck

whole UK lives in delhi selling their lands and everything there... so no surprises..

Here in my side, many settled in mumbai / Mah are coming back and begging people for a room in their own houses which they sold decades back...
No doubt oo much freebi lover in delhi

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
In last 10 days with return of migrants, cases in Uttarakhand have increased above 1000. There were less than 100 cases 10 days before.
"Janta Atamnirbhar hai, aur Sarkaar Quarantine"
This is expected.
UP has had more than 12 lakh migrant arrival and less than 1200 have been found infected (I suspect they are only testing symptomatic cases).

airtel

Country flag

Rxbanda

Country flag
Some people are saying that this covid 19 is a scam and propaganda to vaccinate entire population of Earth and they are blaming bill gates for it.

This theory has been there for a while. What creates doubts are:
1) Its strange that in India people are getting a 'flu' virus in the month of May/June. In such hot temperatures, how is the virus surviving? So, is this is a genetically engineered virus?
2) Bill Gates has been speaking about the virus outbreak and his global vaccine for several years now. So, was this pre-planned?
3) Previous unethical trials of Bill gates. Thousands of adolescent girls in Telangana and Gujarat became victims of his trials. These trials had bad effects and made them 'differently abled', while Bill and Melinda were posing for pics in rural India.

An argument in favor of Gates:
Why would someone who is leaving practically nothing behind for his kids look for money now?
This argument has its inherent flaws though.

Kumata

Country flag
An argument in favor of Gates:
Why would someone who is leaving practically nothing behind for his kids look for money now?
This argument has its inherent flaws though.

Thats being advertised.. nobody knows the reallity....do any one knows religious beleifs of Gates family..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles