Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Apparently, in Michigan (USA) there are no laws against open carry of firearms. This is 100% legal. Scarier ?
The country and people which mostly consisted of cast-offs Europeans, wide cultural, religious and linguistic diversities leading to absolute lack of social trust widespread settlements and abject lawlessness had nothing but guns as a basic instrument of safety. The people who came up based on the Christian doctrine of discovery - grab what you can and that is your discovery - and wiped out the native population with guns are bound to get stuck to guns.

Gun hi Devata, Gun hi Ishwar, Gun sabka Aadhar...:pound::pound::pound:

Craigs

Country flag
The country and people which mostly consisted of cast-offs Europeans, wide cultural, religious and linguistic diversities leading to absolute lack of social trust widespread settlements and abject lawlessness had nothing but guns as a basic instrument of safety. The people who came up based on the Christian doctrine of discovery - grab what you can and that is your discovery - and wiped out the native population with guns are bound to get stuck to guns.

Gun hi Devata, Gun hi Ishwar, Gun sabka Aadhar...:pound::pound::pound:
India got freedom only after millions of Indians got military training, access to arms and ordnance factories were opened in India during WW2. Britain quickly realized that holding on to an armed colony is not feasible (they learnt their lesson well after the American War of Independence). French also learnt the same lesson with much loss of lives in Vietnam.

here2where

Liquor trending on twitter. Shops will open on Monday, though i still think it's a mistake opening thekas after such long period and may cause stampede. Home delivery would have been better.

i dont drink, but i defend the drinker's right to damage his liver. to those who think trying to buy alcohol will spread ccp virus, i say this ...

main-qimg-3dd7c46451331cb99705f51b82670b19.jpg

lcafanboy

Country flag

This is BIG....☺☺
China will face US and world's collective wrath after all this is over....☺

@LurkerBaba I think this is big enough to deserve a separate thread. Taiwan independence and recognition as a independent sovereign country and entry into UN. Do the needful if you think so.....

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles