Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

sorcerer

Country flag
India's COVID-19 recovery rate is 17.47% : Health Ministry

Briefing media in New Delhi today, the Health Ministry Spokesman said recovery rate of COVID-19 in the country is 17.47 per cent. He also said there are 61 districts in 23 States and UTs where no fresh cases have been reported in the last 14 Days.

A total of 1336 fresh confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the country in the last 24 hours taking the total number to 18601. As many as 3252 patients have recovered and have been discharged from the hospitals, while 590 patients have died.
He said the centre has issued detailed guidelines to all states that while focusing on COVID-19, all other services need to be provided be it for dialysis,HIV, cancer and other treatments.

The Home Ministry Spokesperson said the Inter-ministerial central teams are not getting support from West Bengal government in Kolkata and Jalpaiguri as they are not being allowed to visit the areas and interact with health workers. She said, it is the violation of the Center's order issued under the Disaster Management Act - 2005 and the Home Ministry has written to states to follow it so that the teams can fulfill their responsibilities.

Indian Council of Medical Research spokesperson informed that over 4.49 lakh tests for COVID19 have been conducted so far in India. He said,states have been advised not to use new rapid antibody test for two days adding that it will investigative issue of faulty kits.

On the occasion, the Chairman of 4th Empowered Group tasked with augmenting human resources and capacity building for COVID19, informed that covidwarriors.gov.in has been created as a master database of healthcare professionals and volunteers. Till now, details of 1.24 crore human resources of various kinds have been added to it. He said the details of corona warriors in 20 categories and 49 sub-categories, who can contribute to COVID19 management efforts, are available to states and union territories on the portal. He said the corona warriors volunteers are involved in the preventive activities like social distancing, supply of essential commodities in containment zones and field surveillance. He also said, 15 thousand AYUSH professionals have been deployed in 17 states and UTs in management of COVID-19. Besides, over one lakh AYUSH professionals and 55 thousand AYUSH students have been trained and ready for deployment.http://newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=386234:india:

sorcerer

Country flag
What happened to Indian made kits? We should slowly move away from China. This is the best time.
Indian made kits got approval in the last week of march and I suppose..
The production of such is getting ramped up..that must be one reason we are importing from china as a stop gap measure.
We are also importing from Korea which are of better quality.

janme

Country flag
Islamophobia in India is trending second worldwide, I don't use twitter much so I don't know how all of it works, but I would urge all of you to be careful of what you are posting and where.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Islamophobia in India is trending second worldwide, I don't use twitter much so I don't know how all of it works, but I would urge all of you to be careful of what you are posting and where.
Ya we have to be careful with this.

Our domestic suppression of radical Islamist has to be done very quietly and subtlety aka China model.

By the way, the word “islamophobia” is garbage created by Islamist to stop all legit criticism of Islam.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
SD Biosensor (South Korea based company) has just started production from its Manesar, Haryana facility with a capacity of 500,000 rapid test kits per week. This will be further enhanced in the coming weeks to meet growing demand: Embassy of India, Seoul (South Korea) #COVID19

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hindu phobia is spreading more with Middle Eastern and indian Muslims + their brother Pakistani attacking Hindus throughout the social media

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Hindu phobia is spreading more with Middle Eastern and indian Muslims + their brother Pakistani attacking Hindus throughout the social media
Indian Muslims and Pakistanis have always been deep down against Hindus.. but the middle eastern trend is surprising and worryingly to say the least.

We don’t want to be known as Israel 2.0 and go down the path of the Jews.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Some times I feel that we some how so called educated persons are the worst disease for our species.

Just yesterday incident- my neighbour's( not immediate though) mother in law and wife tried to sneak in in their house at evening . They were staying in their Laketown flat ( mother daughter duo), but as Kolkata became red zone, they tried to return back by hiring a private car, no checking, no screening, not police pass for touring!!! while by god's grace, Midnapur is still yet to go in the basket, But thanks to these educated donkeys we do not know how much can it be avoided. But was happy to find that within 20 min the mobile police petrol came searching them with thermal scans and they were put in house quarantine after finding preliminary negative results.
Atlest police is uplifting its image from the common portrayed during these tough time. thats a good sign.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Propaganda in order to whitewash on-ground activities of some Muslims and terming consequences as Islamophobia is akin to a male opening Facebook account in pic of a beautiful girl i.e, Reality won't ever match with narrative, not to mention it's deceptive and malicious if not lost cause by now, an email in spam folder never to be opened.

This is just the start. We should watch if this trend continues or goes into oblivion on its own. I guess it will be forced to shut due to downturn in economies of Gulf but will rebound after couple of years.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Propaganda in order to whitewash on-ground activities of some Muslims and terming consequences as Islamophobia is akin to a male opening Facebook account in pic of a beautiful girl i.e, Reality won't ever match with narrative, not to mention it's deceptive and malicious if not lost cause by now, an email in spam folder never to be opened.

This is just the start. We should watch if this trend continues or goes into oblivion on its own. I guess it will be forced to shut due to downturn in economies of Gulf but will rebound after couple of years.
Arabs are in no position to arm twist India.

Oil wells are drying up, that's the only thing thats
had propped them up.
With all the tussel with various powers in ME they cant afford to make enemy out of India.
Gone are the days of Oil dirven Globe this is an electrical age now.

Iran is getting wrecked by Corona and Uncle Sam
Iraq and syria got wrecked by ISIS
Saudi Arabia has food shortage and will die a dogs death if they didn't had the Oil to import.
Afghanistan has terrorist that's all there is to them.
Kuwait and UAE govemenet has good relations with India.
Turkey is Paper Tiger.
Egypt is wrecked by politicians.
Yemen got Wrecked by hutis.
Oman is in good terms with India.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

The oil prices will only say whether the propaganda will remain or fade away.

@Bhumihar And India is in good hands but we have to keep India out from the hands of leftis, congs & liberals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles