Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

bhramos

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So lockdown extended to Apr 30.
Only question is whether we are living in respective green zones.

ganesh177

Country flag

Sanatani

Country flag
Wtf ? Dont they have no shame ?
After taking such a anti india stand, now they are begging forHCQ from india. Why aren't they asking for it from their umma chumma pakistan.
I will be disappointed if india gives them HCQ without something in return.
You didn't read or didn't understand what I proposed. Bargain with them so that there are forced to buy LCA TEJAS from us .

ladder

Country flag
Wtf ? Dont they have no shame ?
After taking such a anti india stand, now they are begging forHCQ from india. Why aren't they asking for it from their umma chumma pakistan.
I will be disappointed if india gives them HCQ without something in return.
Pakistan has 4 pharma firms who manufacture HCQ, still they want to import from Turkey. How can they export to Malaysia?
Malaysia knows that and therefore has approached India.

tsunami

Country flag
I heard from my cousin in Jaipur that these topis were kept in some pvt hospital which the government took over. Later these ppl created havov and broke too many equipments there.Gelhot government is not able to tackle them
Not jamatis but deep secularism in politics is the biggest problem we have right now. Have any one noticed how from having almost no cases MP indore have now 200+ cases because of peacefuls. What changed was the govt. from Congress to BJP. This is why I believe there is a huge under reporting going about muzzis cases in Secular govts. Weather it is WB, Maharashtra, Kerala, Rajasthan, or was in case of MP.

ganesh177

Country flag
You didn't read or didn't understand what I proposed. Bargain with them so that there are forced to buy LCA TEJAS from us .
I read that is far fetched, hence i ignored it,
Jets for pills wont work.
India will be fine even if they promise to toe indias line henceforth on international forums.

Sanatani

Country flag
I read that is far fetched, hence i ignored it,
Jets for pills wont work.
India will be fine even if they promise to toe indias line henceforth on international forums.
They know All taqiya very well. You can't trust them with any promise . No harm in trying jets for pills . If they don't agree, don't send pills .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles