Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We have sufficient stock available not only for domestic market but we would be able to supply to the world if need arises. My company will produced 30 tonnes of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) equivalent to 15 crore tablets next month: Pankaj Patel, CEO of Zydus Cadila

sorcerer

Country flag
We have sufficient stock available not only for domestic market but we would be able to supply to the world if need arises. My company will produced 30 tonnes of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) equivalent to 15 crore tablets next month: Pankaj Patel, CEO of Zydus Cadila

Zydus Cadilla is also going for the first vaccine trials on Animals.
them boys are good if given a proper ecosystem.
Hope we can reverse the trend of dependence on china in the coming months.

china lied...people died.
#CKMB
#PKMB

doreamon

Country flag
MP: TikTok user Samir Khan who mocked face mask in video tests positive for Coronavirus

A tik tok video is going viral on social media theses days. In the video, a boy named Samir Khan is seen mocking the coronavirus masks. Irony is that now he has been tested positive for coronavirus. His first test for coronavirus has came positive. In the video he is seen saying that he does not trust a piece of cloth, rather he trusts the lord almighty - Allah. Watch this video.

https://news.abplive.com/videos/new...-video-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-1195225
corona took it personal... :rofl:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stone pelting in Merrut. Police went there to seal the area as yesterday 4 people were tested positive for Coronavirus, out of which 3 were jamaatis.

Jamaatis were staying at Dari wali masjid.:facepalm:

At this point,they aren't not even trying to hide their intention.....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
MP: TikTok user Samir Khan who mocked face mask in video tests positive for Coronavirus

A tik tok video is going viral on social media theses days. In the video, a boy named Samir Khan is seen mocking the coronavirus masks. Irony is that now he has been tested positive for coronavirus. His first test for coronavirus has came positive. In the video he is seen saying that he does not trust a piece of cloth, rather he trusts the lord almighty - Allah. Watch this video.

https://news.abplive.com/videos/new...-video-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-1195225
le corona : ruk me teri gand marta hun....
Jnsnsisna absb

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Crazy these Marxists are...

CNN cannot bring itself to say something nice about India on HCQ supply on TV, so next best thing they did is they report on Dauladhar ranges being visible from Jalandhar.

So they don’t need to talk about modi, don’t need to talk about India being generic drug global supplier, India’s response to Chinese virus etc etc.. while touching on their favourite topic “pollution”.

Always agenda ucha rahe hamara!!!

tsunami

Country flag
I have been hearing about the Bhilwara model .But why no one is talking about the UP model where CM Yogiji is doing exceptional work. Ppl are praising his administrative capabilities.
A person who is managing a state like UP definitely has a better model than ppl who managed a small town like Bhilwara
BC is Bhilwara wale ko to Bhilwara model samajh nahi aya... or sari duniya ko Bhilwara model chipka rahe hai...

Jokes aside this is what I can say....

Few good things
1. Collector ordered direct curfew(No stupidity of voluntary lockdown) on 18th march soon after +ve cases report came. He himself was on road and requested people to shut there shops and go home. Around 3pm it happened.
2. By 8-9 pm when they sealed the border of entire district. Even my father got stuck out side the city but some how managed to get to home.
3. From very next day in morning full danda kutai was started. No one was spared gents or ladies.
4. Police was available on not only major road but in inner roads too. Many of my cousins got gand pe danda.
5. Modi being a God in the city he came on TV in 19th march and people got aware(This I am saying from my own experience because before his speech my own father wasn't taking me seriously :facepalm:)
6. Door to door food delivery.(No body came to my house as outbreak happened just 200 mtrs from my house in a hospital, but still feedback is very good)

Now some misconceptions...

1. 2 million people got screened... They came to my house asked if anybody is sick in the family and run away. Same is confirmed by all friends and relatives. If you call that screening... ok.
2. Sensitization of the areas... lol.... nothing much happened even near my house which again is just 200mtrs from Bangar hospital.

tsunami

Country flag
Now why they are not able to implement the same model in Rajasthan...

1. Gehlot is a chutiya.
2. Bhilwara doesn't hv sizable secular population to make any difference, police was able to remain strict coz of this.
3. No tabliki came to city, rest of the state had to suffer that curse.
4 th and the biggest secret of Bhilwara model.... Bhilwara was never Wuhan of India. But they first advertised it like that and then controlled it... and gave credit to Rahul, Gehlot and Congress. No body is talking about both MLA and MP of Bhilwara are from BJP. They played a very big role in ensuring door to door supplies of essentials.

Btw Rajasthan have gone up many ranks in last few days and 4th worst hit by Chinese Virus.

tsunami

Country flag
Bhilwara model is for an entire district, it’s a full spectrum containment strategy including creation of buffer zones with neighbouring districts.

There will a strategy document on ministry of health website.
They are not able to implement same strategy in one peaceful dominated area of Jaipur. City gone from having less cases then Bhilwara to over 200 cases.

Sanatani

Country flag
They are not able to implement same strategy in one peaceful dominated area of Jaipur. City gone from having less cases then Bhilwara to over 200 cases.
I heard from my cousin in Jaipur that these topis were kept in some pvt hospital which the government took over. Later these ppl created havov and broke too many equipments there.Gelhot government is not able to tackle them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles