Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
8 new positive #COVID19 cases in Tamil Nadu from Erode (contact of the Thai Nationals who are undergoing treatment at IRT Perundurai). Patients were identified through contact tracing.

All patients isolated for treatment: Dr C Vijayabaskar, Tamil Nadu Health Minister. (File pic)

The Nationals referred here are actually M preachers from thailand.

Thailand Islamic Preachers

This apart, all three Madurai cases can be traced back to the Thailand preachers, who held a meeting at the Anna Nagar mosque in the temple city. The lone deceased in Tamil Nadu had come in contact with the Thais at the mosque.

https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/...-with-thai-islamic-preachers-cases-rise-to-35

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't jinx it man!!!!! Please!!
Excuse me ! What do you mean by that???

I am not able to understand what you mean?

Serious Question, kindly elaborate.

because I am just analyzing the situation and trying to get conclusion out of it.

Thanx.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

because I am just analyzing the situation and trying to get conclusion out of it.

Thanx.
It means 'don't change the good luck'.

Never mind the number is now 54.

varun9509

Country flag
From a Chinese Blog. Google Translated. Blog written about the situation in India and what all Chinese faced in India.

That is, after finishing the Indian post last time, I not only took the title of "Indian blogger", but also many friends in the background kept asking:

"Blogger, what's your India like?"

Come on, what is "you India"? It hurts, okay?

But then again, we in India were really very unbalanced these two days.

Immediately after the outbreak, my colleague wanted to come back. However, he happened to have more than half of a project in hand, with a few Indians working on it, a little uneasy; neither worry about the project nor the epidemic situation in India, I want to come back every day, but I am afraid the Indian brothers will He messed up, after all, according to common sense, there is nothing that Indians can't mess up, so he has been dragging on.

However, he soon realized a problem. There was a very large private hospital in the rich area where he lived, and it was considered a good hospital in India. So he went to the hospital every day after work to check the daily epidemic situation.

After half a month, my colleague found that there was no movement at all in this hospital. At first he felt that India did not exist, but he soon realized that he had made a mistake. In India, it is absolutely impossible to understand Indians with ordinary people's thinking, which is the source of tragedy. The few projects we messed up with the Indians before were all too wishful thinking that they were normal people.

In the spirit of skepticism, my colleague went to the hospital the next day, claiming that he had a cough, to see how the doctor saw the problem, and then his outlook on life was shocked!

I went to the hospital and found a lot of fever and coughing inside. Everyone was very calm, talking to each other while queuing, not even wearing masks, and not checking for new coronary pneumonia.

He asked the doctor why he didn't check it? The doctor said that India does not have a new crown examination! He said you do n’t check where the new crown came from? The doctor said that there must be a new crown to check, and besides, I sit here every day without worrying about what you worry about? With so many infectious diseases in India, why do you only worry about pneumonia? Is there something wrong with you?

My colleague couldn't hang up for a while, okay you A San, it's so murderous!

But soon, something even bigger happened during that time! Because when China was fighting the epidemic vigorously, Indians were very busy and had no time to care about the epidemic.

What happened in India? There were racial riots in those days. Indians fought with Muslims. There are many Indians, but Muslims are hard-headed, and they still fight the idea of white bulls. In a riot, hundreds of people and dozens of white bulls can die. Often more people die than infectious diseases in other countries. Who cares? Is there an outbreak in India?

Everyone pays attention to judging whether a blogger is a real Indian blogger, to see if he often mentions white cattle, yes, it is "white cattle", not cattle. The white bull with a tumour on its back in India has a higher status than people. In the pseudo-Indian bloggers, you often don't realize this deep love for cattle, and there is no such kind of true feelings.

But others don't care, my colleagues care! The more calm the Indians, the more worried the Chinese are. As the provinces in China cleared, he became more and more suspicious of India, but there was no evidence to prove that there was a problem in India, especially there was no case in India, which was just as strange as monkeys could not be seen on Indian streets. This is no longer abnormal, it belongs to common sense.

Several of them had a group in private and everyone had several meetings. It is preliminarily believed that India is a country with low efficiency and lagging behind, and it is normal for the outbreak to be found relatively slowly.

These people usually stay at home and do not go out, let Indians go to buy vegetables (India labor costs are very cheap, they have janitors and cleaning workers in India, the salary is only five or six hundred), if you confirm that India broke out, everyone Then consider the matter of returning home. The Indians are inefficient. Even if it breaks out, the action will not be so fast. It should be too late.

Who would have thought that these people thought they knew India, and it was this pride that made them unlucky.

In this way, until March 13, India issued a notice saying that anyone is not allowed to publish news related to the epidemic without authorization, otherwise legal sanctions will be imposed.

Although it is doubtful whether India has any law, it seems a bit wrong to see the tone of Indian officials. It seems that they did find out something that others would arbitrarily publish without permission.

Then she reported that the girl was diagnosed with the new crown, and someone around her was also diagnosed. She is a female star who has returned from the United Kingdom. After she returned, she socialized and successfully isolated dozens of people:

This is how Indian intellectuals view the issue. They felt that people in the upper class of India felt that India was not safe and ran away from Britain and the United States (we said earlier that the upper class of India speaks English and has inextricable relations with Europe and the United States); later it was found that those two countries wanted to do nature Immune, couldn't hide, ran back to India, and brought the virus back. This also explains why the epidemic has begun to spread in upper India.

However, the local people in India know that the reason why it is popular in the upper levels is that only they have the detection conditions, which is exactly the same as the situation in the United States.

In the following days, India suddenly said that more than 500 people had been diagnosed. If you have read our previous partners know this logic, India is not the same as China. The Indian government can hardly reach the grassroots, and most hospitals have diagnosed so much without getting test materials. Can you not worry?

In order to confirm the accuracy of their thoughts, a few of them rushed to the hospital to take a look. It took me a while to know that the private hospital in the rich area got the reagents and tested about a dozen individuals, and found that there were two confirmed diagnoses.

As an old driver who has been walking in India for many years, everyone understands that it is time to return home.

A few people hurried back to arrange the transfer work, but everyone was not too panic. After all, with the efficiency of the Indians, some actions should be taken after one month. Who can think of it? On March 22, there was no sign. India announced that it would not allow commercial aircraft to land in India, saying that the aircraft had a virus! What the f * ck? !! What virus can be more poisonous than India? Just a few days? How could it be so fast?

But that's the truth. Subsequently, India began to close the city. By the 24th, 1.3 billion people were declared to have closed the city, and the police had already used sticks to take to the streets. The entire operation was done in one go without any sense of inconsistency. What happened in India for half a year in the past was solved in three days, and there has been no movement in the past three months. Now the Chinese will not be allowed to return to China within three days. They are completely aggressive and cannot return. Right.

As for the Indian police's use of sticks to hit people in various news in the past two days, it is a reserved program in India and taught by the British. Everyone watched the Republic of China movies and Hong Kong films. The British police on the site They all take a stick.

At first, the Indians followed the British in Hong Kong, Tianjin, and Shanghai, and walked around with a stick on a daily basis to see who was unhappy and repaired. Every time I hear them say "Fan of the Republic of China", I can't help but think of the situation in which A San Cao beat people with a stick. I never imagined that I would be able to see it on the news of our country.

My colleague and a few of them have collapsed now. I never thought that I knew India too much, but forgot that the basic attribute of India is "Schrödinger's India". If you think you know India, it means that you don't understand India at all.

So what is India like now?

No one knows the overall situation. India has now completely blocked the news and will not allow it to be reported casually; it has even threatened to catch anyone who talks rashly, so bloggers writing this article are also taking a lot of risks. In theory, it is offending properly. Indian laws are easily transnational.

But a few things are clear.

The first thing Chinese people worry about over there is riots.

The Chinese understand the word "riot" very superficially, which is definitely the luck of this generation. However, the Indians are not so lucky. Frequent incidents can break up once, and the most boring one. When a white cow is killed, Hindus and Muslims have escalated into a thousand people.

However, these are all pediatrics in the face of the Citizenship Act, which was issued by India in late 2019 to grant refugees who have sought refuge in India legal status in India. However, the attitude of the Indian government is very interesting. Anyone can join India, but Muslims cannot, and then it has stirred up a sharp rebound in India. The government just refuses to budge. Since then, the law has caused dozens of large-scale riots and hundreds of small-scale conflicts.

Even on the day Trump visited India, riots broke out in India. Tens of thousands of people hacked each other, and the police watched on the side, killing 36 people and injuring hundreds.

Now the Indians have more reasons to riot, because India has fallen into a shortage of supplies overnight, especially masks. My colleague is buying masks in the rich area where they are. The medical grade has reached hundreds of pieces. You know, in India, you can hire a servant for three to four hundred yuan a month.

Because rich people not only use it for themselves, but also buy it for their families and servants. The servants go out to buy vegetables every day to prevent the virus from being brought home.

The Chinese have obtained a lot from China, and the Indians did not buy this stuff in the early stage. They can buy it in the market, and everyone has hoarded it. Now the situation has suddenly taken a turn for the worse, and most people dare not come up with a bunch to sell at high prices, and it is not impossible to attract people to besiege. Indians are like geese. A little crowd crowds over to watch. Usually tame, but once gathered together, a little irritating and crazy, it is impossible to predict.

Someone may ask, what are you afraid of staying in the rich area?

This is not to understand the national conditions of India. India is not the same as China. Rich areas are next to slum areas. The favorite thing among the rich in India is to build luxury buildings beside slums without any sense of inconsistency. It is said that the rich get up every day and look at the slums outside the window. Life can increase happiness by 17% and satisfaction by 25%, and start every day full of energy.

Indians generally do not rob the rich of India. The American TV station interviewed the Indian brother before. He said that he had never thought that he would be worthy of living in India. The people who live in the rich area are born nobles. miss you.

However, the rich area is very different from the rich area. They call it "the real rich area". The place is really safe and guarded by guns. (In India, guns are legal in this country. The quantity is second only to the United States). Any Indians and monkeys who are close will be stopped, but white cows will not. Whoever ranks high will understand. But the other Chinese places are similar to the level of 18 small counties in China. Of course, they are much better than the ordinary people in India.

There is also the Indian police, a mysterious group of people, each state is different, everyone calls them "unpredictable Indian police." When they are needed, they will never be found, and once they appear, they are often very disruptive.

Now if the Chinese do not understand India, it is okay to use the Chinese concept to understand India. However, my colleagues and these old comrades who have been involved in India for many years have experienced the epidemic and the torture of the masses. They are worried that the epidemic will spread out of control, and they are also worried that the Indian people are going crazy to fight Chinese, especially those with masks.

Compared to the riots that older comrades are worried about, young people are more worried about India ’s subsequent shortage of supplies. As soon as the city closure order came out, India was lining up for shopping and hoarding supplies everywhere. In the end, whether Indians can maintain supplies in the state of national shock, Indians must be confident. In fact, Indians are rarely unsure. After all, Indians have very low requirements for life, and abstinence is the masses. No one can be more optimistic than Indians.

But the Chinese cannot be worried. After all, their hearts are not so big. If the water is cut off, they will not be able to accept the water of the Ganges. Have you ever seen that brushing your teeth, washing your face, and washing your clothes on the same riverbank? Can you imagine you going to drink such water? You can't, no one except Indians can be a good Indian.

Of course, the most intuitive problem is that many Chinese people are directly swept out of the hotel and find a place to stay on the street. The hotel shouldn't think about it. It can only use social media to contact the Chinese who rent a house in the rich area of India. My colleagues and them I rented a villa-like thing and there were five toilets, one for each person.

You know, the toilet is definitely a status symbol in India. Ordinary civilians have a squatting pit for every 300 people, and a toilet for 800 people. They are only one person per person. It is simply the richness of Chi Guoguo. It is well deserved to be robbed.

The five of them lived together, and five more people in the past two days. Other Chinese people are similar. These people cannot return to China, and India does not welcome them. In the previous article, I said that the entire East Asia was opposed to the "Chinese virus". This time, we have seen the clues, because a few Koreans have also been kicked out of the hotel, looking for a place to stay.

Also, the supplies were not enough. I saved some money before. I heard that they were going to close the city. Several of them made up more than 10,000 for Indian partners to sweep the goods. (More than 10,000 RMB is a huge sum in India. The cake is only three cents. You can buy 30,000 tossed cakes for 10,000 yuan. But it didn't sweep much, there were long queues everywhere. Now the vegetables are only enough for a few of them for four or five days. If the store is really closed for 21 days, they can only eat steamed buns every day, because they still have a dozen bags of white noodles in the basement, and now they are worried about someone grabbing flour.

As for how many people are diagnosed in India, no one knows this. Everyone speculates that the Indian government should not know it, just pretending to know it. This overall sense of uncertainty makes everyone a little more depressed.

Some time ago, there was a "blowman" in India. He broke the news on social media, saying that India did not conduct nucleic acid inspections at home and only conducted random input inspections at the airport. This incident detonated India and the Indians fell into serious self-doubt. Many people have rumored that 300 million people have been infected in India, and this may be the reason why the Indian government is determined to conduct large-scale inspections.

And everyone knows that the Indians eat with their hands and cook with their hands. Coupled with poor sanitation, it is a new crown paradise. But if you say you wo n’t let you grab and eat with your hands, Indians will feel that there is no soul without grabbing the food you eat.

But it's not absolute. My apprentice is not a good Indian, he eats with a spoon. I asked him if you Indians use your hands? Are you worried that everyone will discriminate against you by eating with your hands?

He said it was inferior, spoons are used in the upper levels of India, and spoons are used in high-end restaurants in India. He said that India's upper class is actually very American and very close to the American lifestyle.

Continue to say the new crown. During the examination of the new crown, a new big mouth burst out, saying that a total of 1,000 people were checked in India, and there were more than 300 confirmed diagnoses, and many hospitals stopped the inspection. This news is a bit close to my colleagues' observations in their community. And everyone noticed that the number of confirmed diagnoses in India has been maintained at more than 500 people. This number is very unscientific at first glance. How could it be so few? But then again, it is better to talk to Indians about science than to white cows.

Anyway, India has entered a state of isolation violently, basically all the shops in Mumbai are closed, and the Indians floating on the street are less than usual, not only fewer people, but fewer white cattle.

When it comes to White Bull, there is another thing to say. Some experts in the Chinese crowd issued a warning some time ago, saying that he felt that something had happened in India because the number of white cows on the street had decreased significantly! Based on his many years of experience in India, he summed up a "white bull index". If there are fewer white bulls on the street, something must have happened. He can't say why.

So the man packed up his baggage and returned home immediately. My colleague, those who knew and knew later, did not want to understand that the lack of white cattle has something to do with the epidemic situation.

These two days suddenly came to understand, lying down, too ruthless! Someone has got the gossip, knowing that the epidemic will spread in India, so sneak the white cattle in captivity to prevent no one from controlling the white cattle after the accident. India is such a country full of "bull feelings". When something goes wrong, the first thing that comes to mind is to protect cattle. People are secondary. It seems that they really love white cattle.

The next thing is more foggy. The Indian Chinese want to run but can't run, they can only hold on to it. They don't know what to do next.

A few of us gave them ideas about finding the Indian government useful?

They said that if it was useful, the Indians would not go to the white bull. The Indian government is not as effective as the white bull. In case the white bull can manifest itself.

What will happen next?

Several of them held symposiums in the group overnight, and they were too busy anyway. There are probably these aspects:

1. The whole country of India is basically unable to completely close the city. It is predicted that it will be uncontrollable for a few days, because there are hundreds of millions of people near the survival line in India. . You don't have to be dead to win a new crown, but you will be dead if you don't go out.

2. An outbreak in India is almost inevitable. However, the Indians will look at this problem in a very casual way. As we mentioned earlier, the new crown is not a particularly powerful virus in India. Moreover, everyone wonders why there are so few people diagnosed in India. The private hospitals in the wealthy districts can't be fully checked. It is strange that the data has increased significantly.

3. India also does not have the ability to treat. As we said before, Indian private hospitals are not bad, but just like that, free public hospitals are not as good as our community hospitals. As for the "free medical care" that the public talked about, referring to our previous article, it is recommended to give the public free bovine urine to make them awake for free.

Of course, we say that these are based on openness and transparency. If India still sticks its head in the ground, maybe the epidemic is over, there is a wave of purification in India, and you still see less than a thousand confirmed cases, it is such a mysterious country, you can never guess .

On the whole, it is generally believed that the most serious epidemic in the world should be the United States. For example, New York has now tested 100,000 people, and one-third of them have been diagnosed. Today the United States has increased 14,000 nationwide, but the United States has been so active, mainly because Because the Democrat-controlled states are so enthusiastic in order to hit Trump's face, India does not have this problem at all, and whether India is positive or not is completely random.

However, we have repeatedly said that India is the "monkey version" of the United States, and the United States is the luxury version of India. They are usually nothing, and things are important. Personally, I feel that India has no reason to be worse than the United States. Orders to restrict news have been issued, and everyone may not know.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag

Thanx.
In north india, we have a unwrittten rule that if something is going good.. dont show off...... emenies will prey for more harm to you...

Dont worry.. he mean it in good way

Country flag
Mass murderers? What are u talking about? Why would China purposely do this when europe n USA are their biggest trading partners?
I am not here to convince you it is the opinion here in USA . Why are you defending them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icarus

Country flag
I am not here to convince you it is the opinion here in USA . Why are you defending them??

I am not defending anyone. If I say bashar did not use chemical weapons in Syria, it doesn't mean I am defending bashar. It is okay to question theories instead of blindly accepting them.

Kumata

Country flag
From a Chinese Blog. Google Translated. Blog written about the situation in India and what all Chinese faced in India.

That is, after finishing the Indian post last time, I not only took the title of "Indian blogger", but also many friends in the background kept asking:

"Blogger, what's your India like?"

Come on, what is "you India"? It hurts, okay?

But then again, we in India were really very unbalanced these two days.

Immediately after the outbreak, my colleague wanted to come back. However, he happened to have more than half of a project in hand, with a few Indians working on it, a little uneasy; neither worry about the project nor the epidemic situation in India, I want to come back every day, but I am afraid the Indian brothers will He messed up, after all, according to common sense, there is nothing that Indians can't mess up, so he has been dragging on.

However, he soon realized a problem. There was a very large private hospital in the rich area where he lived, and it was considered a good hospital in India. So he went to the hospital every day after work to check the daily epidemic situation.

After half a month, my colleague found that there was no movement at all in this hospital. At first he felt that India did not exist, but he soon realized that he had made a mistake. In India, it is absolutely impossible to understand Indians with ordinary people's thinking, which is the source of tragedy. The few projects we messed up with the Indians before were all too wishful thinking that they were normal people.

In the spirit of skepticism, my colleague went to the hospital the next day, claiming that he had a cough, to see how the doctor saw the problem, and then his outlook on life was shocked!

I went to the hospital and found a lot of fever and coughing inside. Everyone was very calm, talking to each other while queuing, not even wearing masks, and not checking for new coronary pneumonia.

He asked the doctor why he didn't check it? The doctor said that India does not have a new crown examination! He said you do n’t check where the new crown came from? The doctor said that there must be a new crown to check, and besides, I sit here every day without worrying about what you worry about? With so many infectious diseases in India, why do you only worry about pneumonia? Is there something wrong with you?

My colleague couldn't hang up for a while, okay you A San, it's so murderous!

But soon, something even bigger happened during that time! Because when China was fighting the epidemic vigorously, Indians were very busy and had no time to care about the epidemic.

What happened in India? There were racial riots in those days. Indians fought with Muslims. There are many Indians, but Muslims are hard-headed, and they still fight the idea of white bulls. In a riot, hundreds of people and dozens of white bulls can die. Often more people die than infectious diseases in other countries. Who cares? Is there an outbreak in India?

Everyone pays attention to judging whether a blogger is a real Indian blogger, to see if he often mentions white cattle, yes, it is "white cattle", not cattle. The white bull with a tumour on its back in India has a higher status than people. In the pseudo-Indian bloggers, you often don't realize this deep love for cattle, and there is no such kind of true feelings.

But others don't care, my colleagues care! The more calm the Indians, the more worried the Chinese are. As the provinces in China cleared, he became more and more suspicious of India, but there was no evidence to prove that there was a problem in India, especially there was no case in India, which was just as strange as monkeys could not be seen on Indian streets. This is no longer abnormal, it belongs to common sense.

Several of them had a group in private and everyone had several meetings. It is preliminarily believed that India is a country with low efficiency and lagging behind, and it is normal for the outbreak to be found relatively slowly.

These people usually stay at home and do not go out, let Indians go to buy vegetables (India labor costs are very cheap, they have janitors and cleaning workers in India, the salary is only five or six hundred), if you confirm that India broke out, everyone Then consider the matter of returning home. The Indians are inefficient. Even if it breaks out, the action will not be so fast. It should be too late.

Who would have thought that these people thought they knew India, and it was this pride that made them unlucky.

In this way, until March 13, India issued a notice saying that anyone is not allowed to publish news related to the epidemic without authorization, otherwise legal sanctions will be imposed.

Although it is doubtful whether India has any law, it seems a bit wrong to see the tone of Indian officials. It seems that they did find out something that others would arbitrarily publish without permission.

Then she reported that the girl was diagnosed with the new crown, and someone around her was also diagnosed. She is a female star who has returned from the United Kingdom. After she returned, she socialized and successfully isolated dozens of people:

This is how Indian intellectuals view the issue. They felt that people in the upper class of India felt that India was not safe and ran away from Britain and the United States (we said earlier that the upper class of India speaks English and has inextricable relations with Europe and the United States); later it was found that those two countries wanted to do nature Immune, couldn't hide, ran back to India, and brought the virus back. This also explains why the epidemic has begun to spread in upper India.

However, the local people in India know that the reason why it is popular in the upper levels is that only they have the detection conditions, which is exactly the same as the situation in the United States.

In the following days, India suddenly said that more than 500 people had been diagnosed. If you have read our previous partners know this logic, India is not the same as China. The Indian government can hardly reach the grassroots, and most hospitals have diagnosed so much without getting test materials. Can you not worry?

In order to confirm the accuracy of their thoughts, a few of them rushed to the hospital to take a look. It took me a while to know that the private hospital in the rich area got the reagents and tested about a dozen individuals, and found that there were two confirmed diagnoses.

As an old driver who has been walking in India for many years, everyone understands that it is time to return home.

A few people hurried back to arrange the transfer work, but everyone was not too panic. After all, with the efficiency of the Indians, some actions should be taken after one month. Who can think of it? On March 22, there was no sign. India announced that it would not allow commercial aircraft to land in India, saying that the aircraft had a virus! What the f * ck? !! What virus can be more poisonous than India? Just a few days? How could it be so fast?

But that's the truth. Subsequently, India began to close the city. By the 24th, 1.3 billion people were declared to have closed the city, and the police had already used sticks to take to the streets. The entire operation was done in one go without any sense of inconsistency. What happened in India for half a year in the past was solved in three days, and there has been no movement in the past three months. Now the Chinese will not be allowed to return to China within three days. They are completely aggressive and cannot return. Right.

As for the Indian police's use of sticks to hit people in various news in the past two days, it is a reserved program in India and taught by the British. Everyone watched the Republic of China movies and Hong Kong films. The British police on the site They all take a stick.

At first, the Indians followed the British in Hong Kong, Tianjin, and Shanghai, and walked around with a stick on a daily basis to see who was unhappy and repaired. Every time I hear them say "Fan of the Republic of China", I can't help but think of the situation in which A San Cao beat people with a stick. I never imagined that I would be able to see it on the news of our country.

My colleague and a few of them have collapsed now. I never thought that I knew India too much, but forgot that the basic attribute of India is "Schrödinger's India". If you think you know India, it means that you don't understand India at all.

So what is India like now?

No one knows the overall situation. India has now completely blocked the news and will not allow it to be reported casually; it has even threatened to catch anyone who talks rashly, so bloggers writing this article are also taking a lot of risks. In theory, it is offending properly. Indian laws are easily transnational.

But a few things are clear.

The first thing Chinese people worry about over there is riots.

The Chinese understand the word "riot" very superficially, which is definitely the luck of this generation. However, the Indians are not so lucky. Frequent incidents can break up once, and the most boring one. When a white cow is killed, Hindus and Muslims have escalated into a thousand people.

However, these are all pediatrics in the face of the Citizenship Act, which was issued by India in late 2019 to grant refugees who have sought refuge in India legal status in India. However, the attitude of the Indian government is very interesting. Anyone can join India, but Muslims cannot, and then it has stirred up a sharp rebound in India. The government just refuses to budge. Since then, the law has caused dozens of large-scale riots and hundreds of small-scale conflicts.

Even on the day Trump visited India, riots broke out in India. Tens of thousands of people hacked each other, and the police watched on the side, killing 36 people and injuring hundreds.

Now the Indians have more reasons to riot, because India has fallen into a shortage of supplies overnight, especially masks. My colleague is buying masks in the rich area where they are. The medical grade has reached hundreds of pieces. You know, in India, you can hire a servant for three to four hundred yuan a month.

Because rich people not only use it for themselves, but also buy it for their families and servants. The servants go out to buy vegetables every day to prevent the virus from being brought home.

The Chinese have obtained a lot from China, and the Indians did not buy this stuff in the early stage. They can buy it in the market, and everyone has hoarded it. Now the situation has suddenly taken a turn for the worse, and most people dare not come up with a bunch to sell at high prices, and it is not impossible to attract people to besiege. Indians are like geese. A little crowd crowds over to watch. Usually tame, but once gathered together, a little irritating and crazy, it is impossible to predict.

Someone may ask, what are you afraid of staying in the rich area?

This is not to understand the national conditions of India. India is not the same as China. Rich areas are next to slum areas. The favorite thing among the rich in India is to build luxury buildings beside slums without any sense of inconsistency. It is said that the rich get up every day and look at the slums outside the window. Life can increase happiness by 17% and satisfaction by 25%, and start every day full of energy.

Indians generally do not rob the rich of India. The American TV station interviewed the Indian brother before. He said that he had never thought that he would be worthy of living in India. The people who live in the rich area are born nobles. miss you.

However, the rich area is very different from the rich area. They call it "the real rich area". The place is really safe and guarded by guns. (In India, guns are legal in this country. The quantity is second only to the United States). Any Indians and monkeys who are close will be stopped, but white cows will not. Whoever ranks high will understand. But the other Chinese places are similar to the level of 18 small counties in China. Of course, they are much better than the ordinary people in India.

There is also the Indian police, a mysterious group of people, each state is different, everyone calls them "unpredictable Indian police." When they are needed, they will never be found, and once they appear, they are often very disruptive.

Now if the Chinese do not understand India, it is okay to use the Chinese concept to understand India. However, my colleagues and these old comrades who have been involved in India for many years have experienced the epidemic and the torture of the masses. They are worried that the epidemic will spread out of control, and they are also worried that the Indian people are going crazy to fight Chinese, especially those with masks.

Compared to the riots that older comrades are worried about, young people are more worried about India ’s subsequent shortage of supplies. As soon as the city closure order came out, India was lining up for shopping and hoarding supplies everywhere. In the end, whether Indians can maintain supplies in the state of national shock, Indians must be confident. In fact, Indians are rarely unsure. After all, Indians have very low requirements for life, and abstinence is the masses. No one can be more optimistic than Indians.

But the Chinese cannot be worried. After all, their hearts are not so big. If the water is cut off, they will not be able to accept the water of the Ganges. Have you ever seen that brushing your teeth, washing your face, and washing your clothes on the same riverbank? Can you imagine you going to drink such water? You can't, no one except Indians can be a good Indian.

Of course, the most intuitive problem is that many Chinese people are directly swept out of the hotel and find a place to stay on the street. The hotel shouldn't think about it. It can only use social media to contact the Chinese who rent a house in the rich area of India. My colleagues and them I rented a villa-like thing and there were five toilets, one for each person.

You know, the toilet is definitely a status symbol in India. Ordinary civilians have a squatting pit for every 300 people, and a toilet for 800 people. They are only one person per person. It is simply the richness of Chi Guoguo. It is well deserved to be robbed.

The five of them lived together, and five more people in the past two days. Other Chinese people are similar. These people cannot return to China, and India does not welcome them. In the previous article, I said that the entire East Asia was opposed to the "Chinese virus". This time, we have seen the clues, because a few Koreans have also been kicked out of the hotel, looking for a place to stay.

Also, the supplies were not enough. I saved some money before. I heard that they were going to close the city. Several of them made up more than 10,000 for Indian partners to sweep the goods. (More than 10,000 RMB is a huge sum in India. The cake is only three cents. You can buy 30,000 tossed cakes for 10,000 yuan. But it didn't sweep much, there were long queues everywhere. Now the vegetables are only enough for a few of them for four or five days. If the store is really closed for 21 days, they can only eat steamed buns every day, because they still have a dozen bags of white noodles in the basement, and now they are worried about someone grabbing flour.

As for how many people are diagnosed in India, no one knows this. Everyone speculates that the Indian government should not know it, just pretending to know it. This overall sense of uncertainty makes everyone a little more depressed.

Some time ago, there was a "blowman" in India. He broke the news on social media, saying that India did not conduct nucleic acid inspections at home and only conducted random input inspections at the airport. This incident detonated India and the Indians fell into serious self-doubt. Many people have rumored that 300 million people have been infected in India, and this may be the reason why the Indian government is determined to conduct large-scale inspections.

And everyone knows that the Indians eat with their hands and cook with their hands. Coupled with poor sanitation, it is a new crown paradise. But if you say you wo n’t let you grab and eat with your hands, Indians will feel that there is no soul without grabbing the food you eat.

But it's not absolute. My apprentice is not a good Indian, he eats with a spoon. I asked him if you Indians use your hands? Are you worried that everyone will discriminate against you by eating with your hands?

He said it was inferior, spoons are used in the upper levels of India, and spoons are used in high-end restaurants in India. He said that India's upper class is actually very American and very close to the American lifestyle.

Continue to say the new crown. During the examination of the new crown, a new big mouth burst out, saying that a total of 1,000 people were checked in India, and there were more than 300 confirmed diagnoses, and many hospitals stopped the inspection. This news is a bit close to my colleagues' observations in their community. And everyone noticed that the number of confirmed diagnoses in India has been maintained at more than 500 people. This number is very unscientific at first glance. How could it be so few? But then again, it is better to talk to Indians about science than to white cows.

Anyway, India has entered a state of isolation violently, basically all the shops in Mumbai are closed, and the Indians floating on the street are less than usual, not only fewer people, but fewer white cattle.

When it comes to White Bull, there is another thing to say. Some experts in the Chinese crowd issued a warning some time ago, saying that he felt that something had happened in India because the number of white cows on the street had decreased significantly! Based on his many years of experience in India, he summed up a "white bull index". If there are fewer white bulls on the street, something must have happened. He can't say why.

So the man packed up his baggage and returned home immediately. My colleague, those who knew and knew later, did not want to understand that the lack of white cattle has something to do with the epidemic situation.

These two days suddenly came to understand, lying down, too ruthless! Someone has got the gossip, knowing that the epidemic will spread in India, so sneak the white cattle in captivity to prevent no one from controlling the white cattle after the accident. India is such a country full of "bull feelings". When something goes wrong, the first thing that comes to mind is to protect cattle. People are secondary. It seems that they really love white cattle.

The next thing is more foggy. The Indian Chinese want to run but can't run, they can only hold on to it. They don't know what to do next.

A few of us gave them ideas about finding the Indian government useful?

They said that if it was useful, the Indians would not go to the white bull. The Indian government is not as effective as the white bull. In case the white bull can manifest itself.

What will happen next?

Several of them held symposiums in the group overnight, and they were too busy anyway. There are probably these aspects:

1. The whole country of India is basically unable to completely close the city. It is predicted that it will be uncontrollable for a few days, because there are hundreds of millions of people near the survival line in India. . You don't have to be dead to win a new crown, but you will be dead if you don't go out.

2. An outbreak in India is almost inevitable. However, the Indians will look at this problem in a very casual way. As we mentioned earlier, the new crown is not a particularly powerful virus in India. Moreover, everyone wonders why there are so few people diagnosed in India. The private hospitals in the wealthy districts can't be fully checked. It is strange that the data has increased significantly.

3. India also does not have the ability to treat. As we said before, Indian private hospitals are not bad, but just like that, free public hospitals are not as good as our community hospitals. As for the "free medical care" that the public talked about, referring to our previous article, it is recommended to give the public free bovine urine to make them awake for free.

Of course, we say that these are based on openness and transparency. If India still sticks its head in the ground, maybe the epidemic is over, there is a wave of purification in India, and you still see less than a thousand confirmed cases, it is such a mysterious country, you can never guess .

On the whole, it is generally believed that the most serious epidemic in the world should be the United States. For example, New York has now tested 100,000 people, and one-third of them have been diagnosed. Today the United States has increased 14,000 nationwide, but the United States has been so active, mainly because Because the Democrat-controlled states are so enthusiastic in order to hit Trump's face, India does not have this problem at all, and whether India is positive or not is completely random.

However, we have repeatedly said that India is the "monkey version" of the United States, and the United States is the luxury version of India. They are usually nothing, and things are important. Personally, I feel that India has no reason to be worse than the United States. Orders to restrict news have been issued, and everyone may not know.

Bhai.. summary bata daay.. how do u manage to read such long paragraphs

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I repeat. Simple portable ventilators are good enough to help in acute conditions and they don’t cost much. The problem is not even the ICU setup but having Doctors and Nurses who understand basic and advance life support systems and establishing ABC.

The sever condition in this infection, which I always called ‘the last encounter’ is respiratory failure. With many years of experience the doctors and nurses develop the judgement when to do intubation and put someone on ventilator. To intubate or not to intubate is always a challenge for timid and less experienced. On top of that the challenge is keeping the patient calm; to make him tolerate the desired ventilation mode; that is the choice of sedation. In worst cases complete neuromuscular blocking is maintained.

Last but not least while the waiting game is set in place guided by monitored hemodynamic stability, radiographs and oxygen Saturation ect., the problems secondary to this taking over a patients body are avoided like nosocomial infections, intake/out put, nutrition & electrolyte imbalance ect.

I have always maintained that patient in an ICU or under an expert intensivist must not die, only a big screw up, late action, time wasted or bad judgement leads to adverse outcomes.

Being treated by a warrior intensivist and the team is a luxury for lucky few nevertheless.

Country flag
I am not defending anyone. If I say bashar did not use chemical weapons in Syria, it doesn't mean I am defending bashar. It is okay to question theories instead of blindly accepting them.
Did the virus start in China ?
Did it impact the whole China?
Did China downplay the virus ?
Did China lockdown the country?
Did china allow WHO to come in?
Did China stop travel to other countries?
Did China close their airports?
Did this virus stay isolated like past viruses?
How does virus stay outside host so long?
Did virus breakout happen after US trade tariffs?
Does China manufacture all the medical supply and medications?
Did the virus impact China’ stock market and economy?
Did China block virus discussion in UN? Why??
Did China profit from this??
Did China sent faulty equipment that they manufactured for years worldwide?

varun9509

Country flag
Bhai.. summary bata daay.. how do u manage to read such long paragraphs
Nothing much, just continous racist slurs, India dirty, can't control the epidemic, Indians can't do a simple thing right. Indians didn't respond to the disease like China did. China managed it so great. India will implode. How democracy can't do shit. Indians suck. yada yada yada.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It means 'don't change the good luck'.

Never mind the number is now 54.
Thanks to Our Two Super Heroes. Again the Race is between Kerala and Maharashtra for the top.

30 between both of them.

I think Kerala is heading for the worst, cannot say about Maharashtra, as most cases in Mumbai.

In Kerala it is all between PISSFULS but not sure about Mumbai & Maharashtra what is happening on the ground.

Country flag
Thanks to Our Two Super Heroes. Again the Race is between Kerala and Maharashtra for the top.

30 between both of them.

I think Kerala is heading for the worst, cannot say about Maharashtra, as most cases in Mumbai.

In Kerala it is all between PISSFULS but not sure about Mumbai & Maharashtra what is happening on the ground.
Most of the cases in India are happening where Muslims are still gathering in large numbers for prayers

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Ofcourse Mumbai is. Its an international city with global reputation just like London. And London is a sister city of Mumbai if I am not mistaken.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Only 24 cases today till 5:45 PM.

Fingers Crossed if this figures holds for the day and for next 3-4 days we are out of it.

Till day it looks very much in control.

Data since LOCK DOWN.
CUMULATIVE PER DAY
DATE DAY REMARK COUNT DEATHS RECOVERY CASES DEATH RECOVERY ACTIVE
22-03-2020 Sunday LOCKDOWN 403 7 23 69 3 0 373
23-03-2020 Monday 505 9 25 102 2 2 471
24-03-2020 Tuesday LOCKDOWN 571 10 40 66 1 15 521
25-03-2020 Wednesday 657 11 43 86 1 3 603
26-03-2020 Thursday 735 16 50 78 5 7 669
27-03-2020 Friday 886 19 75 151 3 25 792
28-03-2020 Saturday 1029 24 85 143 5 10 920
29-03-2020 Sunday 1053 26 86 24 2 1 941

THE ABOVE DATA MORE CLEAR IN ATTACHE PDF

Had KHUJLI BASTARD not done SABOTAGE, what he did with Migrant Workers, picture would have been clear by 2-3 of APRIL, we would have been flattening the curve. And would have been out by 15TH of APRIL.

But due SABOTAGE BY KHUJLI BASTARD we have to keep must DESTITUTE part of India in LOCK DOWN right from Delhi to UP, BIHAR for further more 15 Days i.e. upto 30 APRIL, if situation remains under control in these area.

I am praying to God and hoping, no serious ontoward spread happens in UP & perticularly BIHAR. Because UP will handle it due to YOGIJI, but BIHAR dont give such hope due to SUSHAN BABU.

And as things starts stabilising, statewise relaxation can happen, after 15-30 April.
One question what's the point of quarantining if tomorrow due to no new cases gov lifts quarantine and then new cases start again as virus is still there.

Isn't the virus going to infect everyone anyways.

Is quarantining the strtaegy because we don't want to overwhelm our health services and if so won't it affect our economy if this slow infection strategy takes 2-3 months or more to fulfill.

TejasMK3

Country flag
Its nt the right time for statistics.. we had tested only 25k samples by march 25 in a country of 1.3bl people... S. korea tested
2lakh 70k samples by march 17 in a country of 5crore population.. We r going to increase testing capability multifold in coming days.. Only then we can predict..
South Korea tested more on a war footing because they had community spread from Patient 31, in that church, where over 2000 people got the virus. There is no evidence of community spread in India as of now., random tests among the population have proved that for multiple weeks now.

The virus has it's origins from outside India which basically means people who are living here, and have not come into contact with outsiders, have a zero percent chance of having the virus.

The ones who can carry the virus people coming in from the outside, and this group is being screened/tested/quarantined, and anyone they have been in contact with is being traced/watched.

Even in the higher probability group, the tests have a positive hit percentage 2%., out of 25k people, with symptoms, from the outside, 98% of them are negative. There really is not much point in testing increasing testing when the positives are so low.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles