Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Chhattisgarh reports first COVID 19 case after Raipur woman tests positive
Raipur in Chhattisgarh has reported its first case of coronavirus. The woman, who has tested COVID 19 positive, returned from a foreign country along with his entire family, informed an AIIMS official.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/chhattisgarh-raipur-woman-first-covid-19-positive-case-599478

24 year old girl who came from London has been quarantined after being found positive for Covid-19. This news is spreading wild fire in my city, now people have started to panic :scared2: despite knowing that it is not going to spread.:rofl:India me corona se jyada log to toilet me fisal ke mar jate hain.

Akula

Country flag
A patient at Safdarjung hospital committed suicide after being suspected of Coronavirus. So sad .

here2where

Iceland has 250 cases guess what's the recovery just 5 .

We have total 183 cases , 3 dead , 15 recovered as of today 9 am release by MoH
and remember we are still in gestation period. shit will hit the fan in a couple of weeks.
and we still have lots of our fellow citizens incoming daily bringing this bat shit virus with them.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Recently i saw discussion

Arab guy with Paki : If u remove Islam we are Proud Arabs

Who are u,what is your identity?

rap* &converted Hindu,who ashamed of his religion and converted to invaders religion.

Paki: We are proud Punjabi bla bla bla

Moral of the story: Every Arab/Paki knew the truth except Hindus.

This is right time to teach correct History to 600 mn Muzzies in sub-continent so-that they themselves demolish all filthy masks and do Gharwapsi enmasse.
FB_IMG_1582980996721.jpg

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apartment associations and societies in BLR are behaving extra cautious.

For the first time, roads are jam free and PGs are going empty as Most of the techie bachelors are taking advantage of work from home facility and have returned to their home towns.

Any visitor/maid/delivery boy must get their temperature tested and wash their hands with sanitizer at the entrance. All cleaning staff given masks.

Club house/ park/ gym/ play courts all locked down. Even children are not being allowed to mingle with each other.

Fearing infection, My neighbors are giving long paid leave to their maids and have started cooking and washing on their own for the first time :rofl:

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apartment associations and societies in BLR are behaving extra cautious.

For the first time, roads are jam free and PGs are going empty as Most of the techie bachelors are taking advantage of work from home facility and have returned to their home towns.

Any visitor/maid/delivery boy must get their temperature tested and wash their hands with sanitizer at the entrance. All cleaning staff given masks.

Club house/ park/ gym/ play courts all locked down. Even children are not being allowed to mingle with each other.

Fearing infection, My neighbors are giving long paid leave to their maids and have started cooking and washing on their own for the first time :rofl:
And the Biggest Single Challenge during the corona quarantine / lockdown is how to manage the kids!!

No schools, No summer camps, No travel, No vacations, No malls, No eating out, No parks, how on earth do you keep these bored spoilt brats engaged while working from home :frusty::frusty:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles