Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

shade

Country flag
Revised Guidelines Soon.

Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable

Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-bom4721-BOM 1623146786 926329709

Varnish cache server

Twatter embeds showing this.

Jimih

Country flag
Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable

Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-bom4721-BOM 1623146786 926329709

Varnish cache server

Twatter embeds showing this.
Cant say. But visit directly TOI twitter handle. It is showing there.

Kumata

Country flag
Nope, nothing fancy, just crocin, azythromycin, dry cough syrups, etc., during his COVID episode.
Hmmm this is concerning than... All my know who so ever took fabiflu bad this issue of blood coagulation and were put on thinners...

sajobajo

Country flag
From Day1 of the unlock, a big chunk of people here in Pune are roaming around like there was no COVID at all, ever. Roads, shops, common areas are back to being super crowded, masks are scarce. It seems the entire city is almost gearing up to roll out the red carpet for the third wave.
We tried getting admission for my kid into a good or reputed school nearby, and were shocked that they had gone ahead and scheduled us for an in-person interview along with the kid. I was flabbergasted that they being a school lack the sensitivity around inviting dozens of aspiring kids and parents in the wave, which may have subsided but still hovers around the peak of the previous wave.
We let the opportunity pass, and enrolled her elsewhere close by but are averse to risking the kids as well as parents. Its really reflective of our collective myopia which shows in our everything, from town planning to political decisions.

Kumata

Country flag
I am surprised, more so with crores being pumped into vaccine that there is no grievance redressal system. In place if somebody does hanky panky.... I want to do a formal complain a against and there is no place where I can complain.... 🤣🤣🤣

notaname

Country flag
I am surprised, more so with crores being pumped into vaccine that there is no grievance redressal system. In place if somebody does hanky panky.... I want to do a formal complain a against and there is no place where I can complain.... 🤣🤣🤣
What about this tried yet?

IMG_20210608_164745.jpg

notaname

Country flag
Owner of a private hospital in Agra caught bragging about how the hospital turned off the oxygen supply for five minutes in a "mock drill" to identify "who will die and who will survive". "22 patients turned blue," he is heard saying.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Uhh Ohh. This migraine has me worried, as I got exposed to a lot of crowd mid-may due to unavoidable reasons (200+ folks, as per Arogya Setu). Then felt extreme tiredness for a couple of days, and a persistent headache which feels like sinus headache ever since. Goes away for a few hours with Combiflam, but comes right back after the effects wear off.

EDIT : Then I took the vaccine 10 days after the headaches started and they actually stopped for a couple of days. Other symptoms of vaccination were there, but not a headache.
If you're experiencing this migraine after a COVID episode, go see a neurosurgeon right away.

sajobajo

Country flag
If you're experiencing this migraine after a COVID episode, go see a neurosurgeon right away.
Dont know if I have ever had covid, all I got exposed to was a large crowd. The sinus like headaches started 2-3 days after. And still persist on and off.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Dont know if I have ever had covid, all I got exposed to was a large crowd. The sinus like headaches started 2-3 days after. And still persist on and off.
See a neurosurgeon anyway. A 10,000 Rupee trip to a neurosurgeon will potentially spare you a 22 lac rupee surgery.

Tuco

Country flag
Owner of a private hospital in Agra caught bragging about how the hospital turned off the oxygen supply for five minutes in a "mock drill" to identify "who will die and who will survive". "22 patients turned blue," he is heard saying.

What , wtf? Mock drill ? What kind of monster is he.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles