Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

johnq

The following article is from last year, and shows Chinese Communist Party (CCP) malicious intent and methods CCP used to attack other countries with Covid, using it as a bioweapon:

US government report assesses China intentionally concealed severity of coronavirus
The Chinese government intentionally concealed the severity of the coronavirus from the international community while it stockpiled imports and decreased exports, a Department of Homeland Security report found, according to two administration officials familiar with the report.
"China likely cut its exports of medical supplies prior to its January WHO (World Health Organization) notification that COVID-19 is a contagion," the report reads, according to one source. A second source confirmed the authenticity of the document to CNN on Monday.
The report, which assessed export and import data earlier this year, was circulated within the federal government on Friday, the source said. ABC first reported its existence.
Earlier Sunday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stepped up administration claims that China mounted efforts to hide the extent of the coronavirus spread, including concealing the severity while stockpiling medical supplies.
"You've got the facts just about right," Pompeo told ABC's "This Week" when asked if China intentionally stockpiled medical supplies in early January while it concealed the severity of Covid-19. "We can confirm that the Chinese Communist Party did all that it could to make sure that the world didn't learn in a timely fashion about what was taking place."

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You see the daily vaccination rate in US has fallen to about only 1 million per day.. because the remaining population has lots of vaccine hesitancy especially with DNA virus vector and Rna vaccines.. some of them are fine with inactivated virus vaccines.. So, covaxin might have decent sales in America..

johnq

I read a scientist saying that if gain of function research is completely banned.. it would be a very severe blow to the field of virology itself..
Virologists are terrified, because it affects their livelihood; hence the initial coverup by the scientific community headed by Fauci about the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) bioweapon virus. But what did they expect? If you share this kind of technology with an authoritarian government like the CCP, of course they will use it to develop a bioweapon, and then leak it intentionally to attack other countries that CCP considers its enemies.
The American open door policy to Chinese students and workers is finally coming to bite the US back, and destroying the world in the process. So far we have been lucky that the virus only has a 1 percent lethality rate. Imagine if it was worse like SARS 1 (up to 15 percent lethality) or even Ebola, where the majority of patients die. It would've destroyed most of humanity.
PS, if other countries' governments have any brains at all, they would cut themselves off from Chinese visitors and Chinese goods completely, as well as banning gain of function research. As long as other countries rely on Chinese goods, the CCP can always export another disease.

johnq

The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins
Throughout 2020, the notion that the novel coronavirus leaked from a lab was off-limits. Those who dared to push for transparency say toxic politics and hidden agendas kept us in the dark.

sajobajo

Country flag
The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins
Throughout 2020, the notion that the novel coronavirus leaked from a lab was off-limits. Those who dared to push for transparency say toxic politics and hidden agendas kept us in the dark.
Can we get an exclusive thread for Origins of COVID19 -> News, Reports and Theories ?

johnq

Former State Dept investigator on leaked Fauci emails: 'I don't trust these scientists' about Wuhan lab
David Asher says some scientists in China's 'pocket'

sorcerer

Country flag
India has overtaken US in terms of vaccinating people with single dose: Centre
Health Ministry, said that there has been a continuous decrease in districts reporting more than 100 average daily new cases

Exuberating confidence in the nation-wide Covid vaccination drive, the Centre on Friday patted its own back and said that India has overtaken the US in terms of the number of people who have received the first dose of vaccine.

Niti Aayog's Dr. VK Paul, member-Health, said, "As per Our World in Data, the number of people who have received at least one dose of vaccine in India is 17.2 crore. We have overtaken the US in terms of the number of people in our country who have received the first dose of vaccine," adding that the Centre would have to buy time till we are able to vaccinate our population.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
China's real test comes now. It was able to get away with hiding statistics so far. The delta Variant is much faster than existing protocols can contain it.

Indrajit

Country flag
This isn't for 'non vaccinated' people but for people vaccinated with non WHO certified vaccine.

For non vaccinated people, vaccination at port of entry will be followed by 14 days institutional quarantine.

Otherwise antibody test can be done at port of entry to determine the future course of action.
So what exactly is the point of vaccinating people who have had a " non WHO certified vaccine' ? Either they are treated as non vaccinated or as vaccinated. Nothing else makes sense.

Kumata

Country flag
So what exactly is the point of vaccinating people who have had a " non WHO certified vaccine' ? Either they are treated as non vaccinated or as vaccinated. Nothing else makes sense.
WHO itself is under suspicion for helping Chinese. Perhaps, countries wikk find a way to accept all vaccines...

Having said that, covaxin will be on WHO list shortly.

Kumata

Country flag
It's not about efficacy of the Covaxin, it's a bargaining chip to withhold their WHO approval till Pfizer/J&J get what they want.

Now that Pfizer are being allowed to sell in India, likely Covaxin will get WHO approval soon. That was my whole point.

It's not about the money, it's whether it would be safe to mix different kinds of vaccines - mRNA, vector, inactivated virus etc.

PS: I am a frequent traveler myself (in fact I returned in the nick of time last year) and I took Covaxin as well. Simply, because I value my life over the ability to travel to the west.
You have perfectly echoed my sentiments thee and was the reason I went for covaxin instead of MRNA based vaccines....

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Former State Dept investigator on leaked Fauci emails: 'I don't trust these scientists' about Wuhan lab
David Asher says some scientists in China's 'pocket'
Some maybe in China's pockets, rest in someone else's. Its a profession that needs funding, so whoever is funding the research will expect some outcomes.

Anybody remotely familiar with how scientists work would know they are not some angels fighting for truth, they are normal humans who would put their interest and careers over anything else.

There is no reason for people to trust them and their studies blindly. Always look at the motivation.

In the allopathy vs Ayurveda debate why would be expected any doctor who's profession depends on people gobbling up medicines to attest to or even objectively evaluate the facts?

As with everything, there's those with power and those without.
Secret China Love unveiling?? his series of tweets today suggests so..

Not going to happen. Pedo Biden is Chini lapdog. The Republican have no power.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles