Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

notaname

Country flag
IIT Ropar develops "AmbiTAG"- India's first indigenous temperature data logger for cold chain management It is nation's first-of-its-kind IoT device for secure transportation of vaccines, blood & body organs, perishable products(food & dairy), etc.

Pash

Country flag

Pash

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
so did china accudentally release another variant on their population a.k.a guinea pigs...like they did in wuhan.
reading it with their 3 child policy which they announced recently.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
so did china accudentally release another variant on their population a.k.a guinea pigs...like they did in wuhan.
reading it with their 3 child policy which they announced recently.
Too early to say but my guess would be it's stage managed to counter claims of why China has been largely unaffected in the two waves of Covid worldwide.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mumbai's civic body BMC has listed the guidelines for the graded reopening in an order issued today. All shops selling essential items will be allowed to be open between 7 am and 2 pm starting tomorrow till June 15. Shops selling non-essential commodities will be allowed to open on alternate days - shops on one side of the road will be allowed to open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while shops on the other side on Tuesday and Thursday. The sides will be swapped every week.

So, You would need photos of all shops on either side of various roads.. and then plan your shopping.. Who is the genius who proposed the idea.. :clap2:

From article:
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mah...n-some-days-2453242?pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's still about a dozen cases only per day.. Its unreal.. No amount of targered lockdown can be that effective..
No one with any sense takes numbers put out by CCP with anything but extreme scepticism.

The only way you bring a standstill to the infection spreading at all is to completely isolate everyone infected and you will be always playing catch-up.

Mumbai's civic body BMC has listed the guidelines for the graded reopening in an order issued today. All shops selling essential items will be allowed to be open between 7 am and 2 pm starting tomorrow till June 15. Shops selling non-essential commodities will be allowed to open on alternate days - shops on one side of the road will be allowed to open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while shops on the other side on Tuesday and Thursday. The sides will be swapped every week.

So, You would need photos of all shops on either side of various roads.. and then plan your shopping.. Who is the genius who proposed the idea.. :clap2:

From article:
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mah...n-some-days-2453242?pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll
They had some similar BS last year as well.

It's nothing but expanding scope for vasoli for police and BMC by extorting shopkeepers for allowing them to open their shops.

Maharashtra is the epitome of vasoli. You can't do anything without paying hafta to some basta*d official. Earlier, politicians used to keep goons to collect extortion money, now it's done by government officials.

Country flag
Forwarded by a friend

*SHOCKING* ⤵
Nobel Prize winner of 2018, Japanese physician, scientist and immunologist, Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo

Khich

Country flag
Forwarded by a friend

*SHOCKING* ⤵
Nobel Prize winner of 2018, Japanese physician, scientist and immunologist, Dr Tasuku Honjo, caused a sensation today in the media by saying that the corona virus is not natural. if it is natural, it will not have affected the whole world like that. Because, depending on the nature, the temperature is different in different countries. if it were natural, it would only have affected countries with the same temperature as China. instead, it spreads to a country like Switzerland, the same way it spreads to desert areas. whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but would have died in hot places. I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have been working for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I know all the staff of this laboratory well. I called them all after the Corona accident. but, all of their phones have been dead for 3 months. It is now understood that all of these laboratory technicians are dead.

Based on all of my knowledge and research to date, I can say this with 100% confidence that Corona is not natural. It did not come from bats. China made it. if what I say today turns out to be false now or even after I die, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. but China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasuku_Honjo
Mostly a hoax:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles