Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hmm so as per you karnataka has close to 40 % positive cases of its over all population ? because TPR is 39 % of 98k test done . so if that was taken as yard stick yesterday pan india TPR stands at 14 % so can we take it as close to 20 crore positive cases across the country ?

He said what the numbers saying total positive reported cases are less than 3 Crore which is 2 % of our population but he also said 98 % is still very susceptible and vulnerable did you missed that part completely ?
When Test positivity rate is as high as 40 percent, it means that a majority of covid infections are missed by the Government. TPR has been very high, above 20 percent for India, the past month, much above the WHO recommended threshold of 5 percent.. ICMR sero surveys after the first wave indicated more than 20 percent of India to have been infected.
So, GOI using official confirmed numbers to talk about the percentage of vulnerable population is stupid..

captscooby81

Country flag
Okay so talking about official confirmed numbers is stupid but talking about speculative million deaths and half a billion infections is smart brains . 😁

When Test positivity rate is as high as 40 percent, it means that a majority of covid infections are missed by the Government. TPR has been very high, above 20 percent for India, the past month, much above the WHO recommended threshold of 5 percent.. ICMR sero surveys after the first wave indicated more than 20 percent of India to have been infected.
So, GOI using official confirmed numbers to talk about the percentage of vulnerable population is stupid..

another_armchair

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

Has China launched biological warfare against India as second COVID-19 pandemic wave, expert questions
chinese bio weapon covid-19 is pure genocide with few extra steps. Possible that its unleashed against Hindu India in particular.

SKC

Country flag
Crux of the matter is huge number of pakis should have died if this was a fair game. Unlike the chinks, pakis wouldn't be able to hide their deaths.

This is biological warfare. I mean young Indians with no underlying health issues are dying.

Paki Muslims are celebrating. Our local ones are happy too because Modi's image has taken a hit.

This Gandhian Hindutva isn't working.
Death rate is anywhere from 1-5% around the world. Even if people were dying from Covid there, they will simply be counted are normal deaths.
Indian Muslims are dying at same rate as Hindus, they are just getting buried without any media following them.

tsunami

Country flag
British mongrels are using this term in whole sale. BBC is at the forefront of printing it out almost daily. Never mind, we will have the last laugh.
Wasn't Biden was against naming it with any locality... I think there was a law or something. At least in US use it against them.

sajobajo

Country flag
An employee of mine in UP (his hometown, working remotely), got his first dose of Covishield last Thursday. He got a mild fever starting less than 6 hours of getting the shot, which got progressively worse. By Saturday he also had developed coughing and O2 levels dropped < 95 levels. Called their local doctor, who gave some medicines but insisted that its the vaccine side effects.
Sunday got worse, with O2 dipping further to 93-94 at rest. His chest hurts while breathing now and simple tasks are feeling a chore. He felt slightly better on Monday, joined meetings from home, but by afternoon fever was back so he consulted his doctor, who kept insisting that its the vaccine+weather effect and there was no need for him to get tested.
Fever still persists for over 6 days now with no signs of abatement. I have told him to abandon his doctor and tele-consult with our company doctors (based out of Delhi and Pune), an advice not taken kindly by his family, so he is back to staying at home and consulting his regular doc.
Just concerned that he needs an escalation in treatment and though young (28 or so) his condition continues to stay un-improved due to what I am suspecting the pressure on the treating docs to not recommend tests.

Indrajit

Country flag
An employee of mine in UP (his hometown, working remotely), got his first dose of Covishield last Thursday. He got a mild fever starting less than 6 hours of getting the shot, which got progressively worse. By Saturday he also had developed coughing and O2 levels dropped < 95 levels. Called their local doctor, who gave some medicines but insisted that its the vaccine side effects.
Sunday got worse, with O2 dipping further to 93-94 at rest. His chest hurts while breathing now and simple tasks are feeling a chore. He felt slightly better on Monday, joined meetings from home, but by afternoon fever was back so he consulted his doctor, who kept insisting that its the vaccine+weather effect and there was no need for him to get tested.
Fever still persists for over 6 days now with no signs of abatement. I have told him to abandon his doctor and tele-consult with our company doctors (based out of Delhi and Pune), an advice not taken kindly by his family, so he is back to staying at home and consulting his regular doc.
Just concerned that he needs an escalation in treatment and though young (28 or so) his condition continues to stay un-improved due to what I am suspecting the pressure on the treating docs to not recommend tests.
Looks like covid, the vaccine timing seems to have been coincidence. He should get tested straightaway and as you suggested, he probably needs to see a different doctor.

SKC

Country flag
The person probably was already Covid Positive and vaccine only highlighted the viral load.
You need to be very sure you are not already positive before taking the vaccine.

I read an answer on Quora recently where 1 person admitted that his father was already having some symptoms and went for vaccine shots and spent over 1 month in Hospital.

Deadtrap

Country flag
why do we even call ourselves as vaccine superpower lol

Also this compare it our number day by day it’s falling

N4tsula67

Country flag
What with this sudden new zealand simping among indian zoomers I'm observing now a days. Whatsapp status praising Jacinda and comparing india with NZ. I find its quite illogical to compare a country of 1.4 Billion (Population density 428) with a island country with 4.8 million (Population density 18).

shade

Country flag
What with this sudden new zealand simping among indian zoomers I'm observing now a days. Whatsapp status praising Jacinda and comparing india with NZ. I find its quite illogical to compare a country of 1.4 Billion (Population density 428) with a island country with 4.8 million (Population density 18).
NewZealand and those Nordic( Sweden, Iceland etc ) countries are hawked by the liberal clique through news media and SM channels/pages/accounts as the "ideal countries", they also rank high on various "indices", so ofc clueless zoomers want to compare ours with this "BESHT CUNTRY" and demean it.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay so talking about official confirmed numbers is stupid but talking about speculative million deaths and half a billion infections is smart brains . 😁
You have a low iq problem ? 😁
Do you say that the confirmed cases of around 2.5 crores mark the sum total of all covid infections in the country?
ICMR sero survey found 21 percent of adults infected.. that is 19.3 crore out of an adult Indian population of 92 crore.. Also, a high Positivity rate during the second wave suggests a high proportion of positive cases are missed..
This is not speculative, but conclusion based on data..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is because of cultural Marxism, Indians are by design not allowed to be proud of our nation. Every time something good happens, anecdotal rhetoric is presented as representative facts for entire nation to be embarrassed about using false equivalence.

good example is rhetoric surrounding new parliament building, notice the efforts being put to stop the construction in the name of free speech and human rights.

ladder

Country flag
You have a low iq problem ? 😁
Do you say that the confirmed cases of around 2.5 crores mark the sum total of all covid infections in the country?
ICMR sero survey found 21 percent of adults infected.. that is 19.3 crore out of an adult Indian population of 92 crore.. Also, a high Positivity rate during the second wave suggests a high proportion of positive cases are missed..
This is not speculative, but conclusion based on data..
Herd immunity inference from Delhi's sero survey to be taken with pinch of salt, say scientists

----
I have a bucket of salt. I can share with you.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles