Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
Just lost a childhood friend of mine, (Age 29)

Name: Mr. Nikhil (Redacting last name for privacy reasons)
- Ex NDA

Feeling very sad, very angry, unlucky and when I talked with his twin brother serving in Airforce as flying officer, I couldn't hold my tears.

I feel helpless, my connection tried for viles of black fungus, which reached my hometown, but I curse god that when it reached, he was already critical. He died unmarried, and is survived by his twin brother. He died so young, which enrages me so much.

Today will be a sad day, today I drink to a fallen one.
Having lost a close friend this friday to this chinese virus, I can feel waht you are going through. May departed soul attain sadgati. OM shanti.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
On one side we have the vulture commies and scamgress trying to do everything to create fear and hesitancy and do what ever they can with their media presence to see more dead bodies and on another end

We have such selfless souls like Dr K K Agarwal who was doing service to humanity till his last breathe .

Can we expect anything from commies no not at all they will be busy digging HC orders as if judiciary is at its pinnacle of commonsense these days or bring some cunt liar or troll papers to show one state as absolute evil and another as heaven on earth .

Om Shanti. Very saddened to here about his demise.

He was one of the first real knowledgeable person in India to allay the fear of Covid and provide positive vibes among Covid patients. I remember when I was infected with Chinese Virus way back in May June 2020, his videos were my source of knowledge and his online consulting helped me immensely.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The number of teachers and staff who allegedly died of COVID-19 after being assigned duty in the panchayat polls and control rooms for the pandemic has gone up to 1,621, a union for the primary teachers in Uttar Pradesh claimed on Sunday.

The union also alleged that despite assurances by the state chief secretary on May 1, a day before counting, that unwell teachers and staff would not be asked to be on polling duty, those who were absent due to illness on counting and voting days had faced suspension and salary cut

Uttar Pradesh Prathmik Shikshak Sangh president Dinesh Chandra Sharma said the number of primary education department teachers and staff to die on polling duty during the pandemic had gone up to to 1,621. The union released a list of the 1,621 peopl

Are these fckers lying

e.s.ple.
Yes they are.. at least the math is all wrong..
They are saying that 1621 primary teachers have died of covid ( meaning confirmed covid death) in the second wave.. Now, total confirmed covid deaths in UP in both waves combined is 18072 as of today.. That is 9 percent of all covid deaths..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 90372

Guys this is snippet is from my RTPCR report. Can anyone explain why I have 2 CT values ? was I infected with 2 types at the same time ?
I am just a layman..
Looks like you are covid positive.. as ICMR recommended ct value is 35.. In some countries it is 27 in think.. So, cycle threshold value below that is covid positive..
Looks the test is checking for 2 different genes in SARS-COV-2.. Like if one gene has mutated out.. the test can still detect the virus from the other gene.. In your case, the virus has both genes..

Country flag

Is India’s second Covid wave China’s biological war against India?

Country flag

Has China launched biological warfare against India as second COVID-19 pandemic wave, expert questions

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
No strictly no flights a friend of mine yesterday operated commercial flight as cargo flight carrying agri products and returned with medical supplies funny they are not even allowing pilots to do layover just turn back the flight and go back from tarmac
So this snake Kejriwal is lying and probably creating an alibi for something sinister his conglomerate which include INC is planning.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Only 3 percent of them were vaccinated; Sun k achha laga(That vaccination works.). Gov should market these deaths as anti-vaccine hesitancy.

Politicians are just a medium. these hesitants in healthcare were real source and spreader of misinformation.

doreamon

Country flag
G
Only 3 percent of them were vaccinated; Sun k achha laga(That vaccination works.). Gov should market these deaths as anti-vaccine hesitancy.

Politicians are just a medium. these hesitants in healthcare were real source and spreader of misinformation.
Even doc and many so called scientists fall for optics .. And optics that has been made is that govt is anti scientific and whtev they do is all anti science... They are all abt gobar and urine etc .. So if govt says take vaccine it means something is wrong .. Same shit show has started regarding drdo drug ..

Thats why indian population need meditation .. its nt lack of knowledge its lack of clarity of thoughts and cognitive dissonance 😢

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles