Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To all Chinese , when do you see factories in affected areas will get open again ? And what % capacity are they operating now ?
And what is your analysis of the ground situation there ? Hope things are improving now ?
I'm in Guangdong ,out side Hubei , the about 60% factory open again , and about 80% of its employees go back to work.

Capacity is about 30%-40%, at the end of next week maybe up to 60%

Outbreaks outside Hubei are well controlled, so controls are slowly being relaxed

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope multinationsls realize that China is more dangerous and unstable for them than they used to think. The Chinese domestic market is simply not worth the risk. They stesl your trade secrets, bully you when you don't agree to tech transfers or vo-productions, wages are going up, then every 10 years an epidemic will break out in China.
Any company proved that they established a factory in India and have Very good world competitiveness except it service?

As I know , all foreign company establish factory in India is focus on India market.

And gap between China and India is bigger and bigger.
22.JPG

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Any company proved that they established a factory in India and have Very good world competitiveness except it service?

As I know , all foreign company establish factory in India is focus on India market.

And gap between China and India is bigger and bigger.
View attachment 43416
I think soon for non automated jobs factories will prefer to send work in countries as of India, Vietnam . China will continue to be manufacturing giant but primarily because of increased investment in Automation, AI, drones and other cutting edge technologies.
So China is in different league all together. As it is now having its own brands. Products are conceptualize and launched from China for the world.
And Indian factories have now started to produce goods which can compete with international market. We have to establish our manufacturing base in order to launch our own products for the world.

rockdog

Country flag
To all Chinese , when do you see factories in affected areas will get open again ? And what % capacity are they operating now ?
And what is your analysis of the ground situation there ? Hope things are improving now ?
The last data from China CDC:

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2020-02-21/doc-iimxxstf3232869.shtml

Hubei province (including Wuhan city) increased 631.

Zhejiang province 28 cases, 20 are from one prison.
Shandong province 202 cases, 200 are from one prison.

17 provinces are 0 cases report.
Other provinces are below two digit cases.

The heads of Juri & Law deparment department of these two provinces are sacked.
It's both brought by the prison polices without enough examination.

The total situation is still improving, my doctor friends in Wuhan said the shortage of medical quipments in Wuhan is almost solved. But Wuhan extend the order of city lockdown till 10th March.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
I hope multinationsls realize that China is more dangerous and unstable for them than they used to think. The Chinese domestic market is simply not worth the risk. They stesl your trade secrets, bully you when you don't agree to tech transfers or vo-productions, wages are going up, then every 10 years an epidemic will break out in China.
Let's only focus on Auto industry.

China market owns the biggest share for BMW, BENZ, AUDI, VW ...

GM is going to cut all the branches expcet N.America & China mainland...

General Motors Gives Up on Australia as Restructuring Continues
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/02/17/general-motors-gives-up-on-australia-as-restructur.aspx

Tesla in talks to use CATL's cobalt-free batteries in China-made cars - sources
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ries-in-china-made-cars-sources-idUSKBN20C0RP

I think you must smarter than all of them. I also trust that by selling banana and female home servants, Philippines would earn enough money to fullfill those greedy international companies...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's only focus on Auto industry.

China market owns the biggest share for BMW, BENZ, AUDI, VW ...

GM is going to cut all the branches expcet N.America & China mainland...

General Motors Gives Up on Australia as Restructuring Continues
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/02/17/general-motors-gives-up-on-australia-as-restructur.aspx

Tesla in talks to use CATL's cobalt-free batteries in China-made cars - sources
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ries-in-china-made-cars-sources-idUSKBN20C0RP

I think you must smarter than all of them. I also trust that by selling banana and female home servants, Philippines would earn enough money to fullfill those greedy international companies...

Oh the territory grabber is piqued. FYI, the recent hot issue here is smuggling of Chinese prostitutes by Chinese gangs. It seems that Chinese prostitutes are cheaper for these gamgs and thus more margin for them.

At least banana is healthy. The biggest import (smiggle) by Chinese into Philippines is Meth and other illegal drugs. It plays right into the craziness of their puppet Duterte. Fuc#ing Chinese!

rockdog

Country flag
Oh the territory grabber is piqued. FYI, the recent hot issue here is smuggling of Chinese prostitutes by Chinese gangs. It seems that Chinese prostitutes are cheaper for these gamgs and thus more margin for them.
UNICEF has tagged the Philippines as the “global epicentre of the live-stream sexual abuse trade,” with victims consisting largely of children. In fact, UNICEF estimates that up to 100,000 Filipino children — 80 percent of whom are girls — are involved in prostitution yearly.

https://cnnphilippines.com/life/culture/2019/3/13/Face-Your-Peers.html

Philippines is the worst in child prostituion... Shame, shame, shame...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Meanwhile in Beijing, 36 people at Fuxing hospital have tested positive for the virus, prompting renewed anxiety about the virus as residents in the capital were slowly returning to work. ..

Seems like going back to work is not safe yet..

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
What's with the conspiracy theory that it only affects east Asians is it true? Meanwhile now Wuhan coronavirus has spread in chink jails too ,Soo much for under control ,Kerala state govt did better job when there was nipah virus outbreak which is much more deadlier than coronavirus with very high mortality rate because we have transparency and not paranoid of information flow, commies still went ahead with Chinese New year celebrations in Wuhan to put rest the stories of a mutant virus and now we are here ,you can only pity the Han,if death toll went beyond 5000 or infected rate went above 3 lakhs

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
What's with the conspiracy theory that it only affects east Asians is it true? Meanwhile now Wuhan coronavirus has spread in chink jails too ,Soo much for under control ,Kerala state govt did better job when there was nipah virus outbreak which is much more deadlier than coronavirus with very high mortality rate because we have transparency and not paranoid of information flow, commies still went ahead with Chinese New year celebrations in Wuhan to put rest the stories of a mutant virus and now we are here ,you can only pity the Han,if death toll went beyond 5000 or infected rate went above 3 lakhs
It happens when an authoritarian regime is in power. Its worse than dictatorship. Atleast once you kill one dictator, the next will take some time to come. But here it is like a multi-headed snake.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I really wish that China recovers fast because if Corona peaks around at May , I think it will be too late and Chinese Corporate may default on their debts. Triggering global fucking recession.

Craigs

Country flag
I really wish that China recovers fast because if Corona peaks around at May , I think it will be too late and Chinese Corporate may default on their debts. Triggering global fucking recession.
I think it is time for the world to set up alternative supply chains. The Chinese have never repaid their debts so a Chinese default is a given. All that matters is what execuse they use.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I think it is time for the world to set up alternative supply chains. The Chinese have never repaid their debts so a Chinese default is a given. All that matters is what execuse they use.
Don't say that mate. Fucking market will tank like Titanic.

Jameson Emoni

I noticed that Cartel's media arm is diverting attention from China to other Asian countries.

Jameson Emoni

I hope India too would take immediate measures to tackle this pandemic. This is something we cannot afford to fool around with.

---

U.S. takes steps to prepare for pandemic as global coronavirus cases rise

As global concerns over the coronavirus outbreak grow, the U.S. is taking steps to prepare for the possibility of a pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

Health authorities are closely monitoring the spread of the virus — not only in China, where the outbreak began and where the vast majority of the nearly 77,000 cases have been diagnosed — but also in the growing number of cases in other countries. By definition, a pandemic is an epidemic on more than one continent.

In South Korea, officials said cities were facing an "unprecedented crisis" as the number of cases doubled in a single day, rising to more than 200. Many of the infections diagnosed in Korea are linked to a single church service, said officials who urged residents to stay indoors as much as possible.

On Friday, Lebanon diagnosed its first case. And the Iranian Health Ministry has confirmed 18 cases of the illness, including four deaths.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ndemic-global-coronavirus-cases-rise-n1140371

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles