Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

sajobajo

Country flag
I am aware the guidelines have changed, I was just implying that they have effectively shut down every eligible group. So what are they doing with their 50% center provided quota?

captscooby81

Country flag
So spuuutnik is available already but only for 45+ and again costing 1250 same as covaxin . Now why will someone take this instead of covaxin when it has 50 % immunity against these B.1.617 mutation .

500033.jpg

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So spuuutnik is available already but only for 45+ and again costing 1250 same as covaxin . Now why will someone take this instead of covaxin when it has 50 % immunity against these B.1.617 mutation .

View attachment 90216
Even Covaxin produces 50 percent fewer anti bodies..

When the NIV scientists tested the virus, bearing the B.1.617 signature mutations, on antibodies that were extracted from the blood serum of those with two doses of Covaxin, they found roughly 55% fewer antibodies than the antibodies generated against B.1.

From article:

mokoman

Country flag
Don't worry, manufacturing is moving to Vietnam, can't let the little factory of the world go on lockdown and disrupt production of those hot commodity electronics can they?
i hate it as well.

But looks like lock down is only option.

:hmm: what i still dont understand is how Chinese are getting away , no 2nd,3rd,4th wave , how are they hiding it?

Man why BJP always gives us such choices. 😑

we already have 5000 year old rich system of medicine - ayuerveda

what is this obsession with cow shit and piss ???

if you want to get triggerd more , look up "cow dung radation chip" , gov funded genius at play.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
i hate it as well.

:hmm: what i still dont understand is how Chinese are getting away , no 2nd,3rd,4th wave , how are they hiding it?

if you want to get triggerd more , look up "cow dung radation chip" , gov funded genius at play.
It is because of that bhasadgha***l ramdev.

notaname

Country flag
S
i hate it as well.

Some time back in Bengal thread someone was telling that she can be a PM candidate :laugh:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Exclusive: After hiking prices, China now sending sub-standard oxygen concentrators to India
Documents and photos show that Chinese companies have not only increased prices but also altered specifications and components used in making oxygen concentrators that are being sent to India. India has also lodged protest over price hike of Covid-19 related critical equipment by Chinese suppliers.
It's like the usual case.. The quality branded Chinese oxygen concentrators are all booked, and they have jacked up prices.. So, many Indian dealers are importing from shady manufacturers who have non medical grade parts like compressors in their oxygen concentrators..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles