Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
Yeah in one case..they removed the body from the sealed bag it seems.. at Thrissur?
it was on some local news media online..
Thanks for filling in for me @sorcerer . I wanted to avoid going into the details.. so sort of held back my response....

Add to that all those on cremation grounds must wear PPE Suits...

sorcerer

Country flag
Thanks for filling in for me @sorcerer . I wanted to avoid going into the details.. so sort of held back my response....

Yeah man..
this is a very stressed out time for everyone. Gave the response to the member, so that people could understand what is the covid protocol on it and stay away from funeral functions, if such is conducted without protocols. Its not about sentiments, its about sensibility.

preserving ourselves is the only mean..sitting tight and let the covid storm pass.
well! if china doesnt bring in another strain, world will show blue skies soon defeating covid.

china is the real enemy of human kind..instead the media and the cabal makes govts of various nations the culprit. Shouldn't let china walk away scot free on it
if china walks away free..they will do it again and again and again..

India is doing a good job controlling the pandemic with what it has and what it could come up with,, if it was USA/any western nation with such a huge population like India, they would have screwed up worse than this..We know what USA did with the less contagious variety of covid last year.

anyway its not some contest..its about self preservation..preserving oneself and own family againt chinese designs with bio weapons.
World is already at war with china and their designs..

here2where

Turning to be one unending horror show ... wtf is happening there....

Uttar Pradesh: Rains Expose Mass Shallow Graves Along the Ganga as COVID-19 Rages

More than 900 dead bodies have reportedly been buried along the river in Unnao alone last week.

The devastating second wave of the coronavirus pandemic is slowly turning into a horror story in India’s most populous state, Uttar Pradesh.

here2where

The horror show has prompted hooooman rites club to speak up... they issued a notice to UP n bihar earlier this week on the floating bodies found...

Protect dignity of dead, provide decent burial to COVID-19 victims: NHRC

omaebakabaka

Sorry, I was the one that asked. Just needed to know the details around most important aspect last rites
Guess who is demanding ispessal treatment?

Kerala Muslim organisation demands COVID victims be buried according to Islamic rites

Fcuking piss-babies..
How are the religion of peace followers and eternal victims faring vs "eternal aggressors" non religion of peace followers? Any data?

Indrajit

Country flag

here2where

Can’t get bigger than this....RSS chief laying the blame at Maulana Mudi’s feet and of course on mango vendors too..

Govt, people became complacent after first wave: Mohan Bhagwat

As the country continues to fight against the Covid pandemic with over three lakh cases being reported everyday, RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat on Saturday accused the government and people of becoming complacent after the first wave.

“We are facing this situation because all of us – general public, Government and administration – became complacent after the first wave. Doctors were indicating but we became complacent. That’s why we’re facing this problem. Now there are talks of the third wave but we don’t have to fear but prepare ourselves,” said Bhagwat at a lecture series ‘Positivity Unlimited’.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Uttar Pradesh: Rains Expose Mass Shallow Graves Along the Ganga as COVID-19 Rages

More than 900 dead bodies have reportedly been buried along the river in Unnao alone last week.

The devastating second wave of the coronavirus pandemic is slowly turning into a horror story in India’s most populous state, Uttar Pradesh.
900 Muslim buried bodies?

Kumata

Country flag

Fake news ... Let me dig the details of original and post... BKL media walo ki Gaa*d main danda daalne ki jarurat hai... they are bigger liars... first they showed nigerian body as those in ganges and now this fuck...assholes after creating hue and fear .. simply post a sorry on twitter and sleep peacefully....

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Mahant is in for a lot of redfacing.

here2where

Fake news ... Let me dig the details of original and post... BKL media walo ki Gaa*d main danda daalne ki jarurat hai... they are bigger liars... first they showed nigerian body as those in ganges and now this fuck...assholes after creating hue and fear .. simply post a sorry on twitter and sleep peacefully....
News on shallow graves doesn’t seem fake... lots of coverage on it.... with some quoting as high as 2000 bodies in the shallow graves 😳

Rain uncovers ‘mass shallow graves’ along Ganga in UP; media reports suggest over 2,000 bodies found

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Happened within 2 weeks of vaccination. Not enough time to develop immunity.
it’s not necessary that even if people get vaccinated, antibodies develop for everybody.

I won’t be surprised if the efficacy data of these vaccines will differ from real world efficacy.

That would mean even that for US, at 80% vaccine efficacy for 200 million, means only 160 million have developed required anti bodies. and we don’t even know for how long body will keep generating anti bodies after both shots are done.

Arihant

News on shallow graves doesn’t seem fake... lots of coverage on it.... with some quoting as high as 2000 bodies in the shallow graves 😳

Rain uncovers ‘mass shallow graves’ along Ganga in UP; media reports suggest over 2,000 bodies found

Every year it happens because of low water in river stream near Kanpur. This is not new but media is showing it like it never happened.

Indrajit

Country flag
He was a Normal healthy guy with no history what so ever. He was admitted in AIIMS Jhajjar and was keeping well...called him once and cud not connect since he had Oxygen mask on... but chatting with him, he was cheerful and recovered a bit ...said meds are working and he is feeling better before he stopped responding off sudden 5-6 days back. Still spoke to his manager and till yesterday he said he is good ...... in fact i was jokingly telling him that my Bar is full with his fav brand JD and waiting for him...
If he was on oxygen, he was at some risk with lungs being somewhat compromised. Many younger(relatively) adults tend to look relatively ok before their system collapses suddenly. Very unfortunate but that's what's been happening. Also many people are at risk from heart attacks because of clot formation even after recovery from covid, even where they had a moderate case.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Every year it happens because of low water in river stream near Kanpur. This is not new but media is showing it like it never happened.
Yes.. but the number of bodies would certainly be more during the second wave, as Increase in firewood prices and stigma to get rid of a suspected covid body, quickly is making people to either bury beside the Ganga.. or throw the bodies into it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles