Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Bhoot Pishach Since, you are monitoring day to day data. Can you confirm country wise we have peaked or not? :notsure:
Just Peaked on 06-May-2021, Total Cases - 4,14,280

And since then gradual decline as of 13-May-2021, Total Cases - 3,45,005
1620992255176.png

total Recoveries have started matching total New Cases
1620992499240.png

Still about ONE and HALF MONTH to go for things to NORMALISE UPTO SOME EXTENT.

If you believe Statistical Modelling.

1620992890081.png

Source :

1620992847956.png

SexyChineseLady

From supply chains to vaccines, China has frequently thrown spanner into works of India's COVID-19 battle-India News , Firstpost

From tactfully disallowing Chinese firms to participate in BMC's global vaccine tender to exorbitant pricing of necessary equipment, India's battle against COVID-19 has often run into rough weather with China

What?! India is the disallowing Chinese vaccines. China would love to export Sinopharm and Sinovac (world's most exported vaccines) to India. Also China has sold India everything it needs even though Chinese technical products from Huawei base stations to KN95 masks are embargoed to help local Indian firms. Every spanner is caused by Indian side. China would sell anything to anyone because it is a trading nation.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
What?! India is the disallowing Chinese vaccines. China would love to export Sinopharm and Sinovac (world's most exported vaccines) to India. Also China has sold India everything it needs even though Chinese technical products from Huawei base stations to KN95 masks are embargoed to help local Indian firms. Every spanner is caused by Indian side. China would sell anything to anyone because it is a trading nation.
tu wapas aa gya jake jinpig ko bol.

SexyChineseLady

Instead of disallowing Chinese vaccines (and then turn around and saying China is evil for blocking vaccines to India), India states should think about including Chinese vaccines in their tender:

SexyChineseLady

Yes, China created a virus to attack Wuhan first. People believe in all kinds of conspiracy BS these days :crazy:

omaebakabaka

Exactly the reason why Japans vaccination coverage is so slow and low . Because they had to transport vaccines via flight with cold storage limitations which makes each flight to carry a very limited amount of vaccine only .

Unless there is local production both these Mrna vaccines are next to impossible to use .
Hmm, I think it has more to do with cases being manageable and prudency to wait for evidence...kinda risky but island population genetics are a bit different. Japanese also beleive in "tough it out" mindset lol but Chinese virus one upped everyone

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This story came out because of that Khan market Navneet Kalra case going on in Delhi HC. Yesterday ASG made this statement before the judge and today it is a news item, apparently Delhi police checked a couple of machines confiscated from Navneet Kalra, the oxygen output was just 32%.

probably this also means, if ASG(additional solicitor general) did not submission before court, these idiots would not have reported.

Even in this India today report, there is hardly any evidence just statements. Which means India today haven’t done any investigation on this.

Last edited:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hope they are paid for whatever losses they may incur by losing patent.
ICMR helped them with this vaccine. Also I
CSIR has inked partnership agreement for future collaboration with Bharat Biotech and helping them with cutting edge vaccine types.. I guess, GOI will pcompensate them in other ways, if BB waves patent rights.. CSIR developed indigenous adjuvant for Bharat Biotech.. Algel IMDG..
I used to seriously underestimate Indian research prowess .. Not anymore.. :cool1:
For a country with 2000 $ per capita, there is no low income or even very few middle income countries, that beat us in Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals..

omaebakabaka

ICMR helped them with this vaccine. Also I
CSIR has inked partnership agreement for future collaboration with Bharat Biotech and helping them with cutting edge vaccine types.. I guess, GOI will pcompensate them in other ways, if BB waves patent rights.. CSIR developed indigenous adjuvant for Bharat Biotech.. Algel IMDG..
I used to seriously underestimate Indian research prowess .. Not anymore.. :cool1:
For a country with 2000 $ per capita, there is no low income or even very few middle income countries, that beat us in Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals..

I don't think they should waive, they should still take some fee in overall no matter how small....when they can promise color tv's and what not in elections then they can find black money stashed in all kinds of things and afford it. Also people that can afford should pay....this is fair economics.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Summary of this video:

The Indian Consul-General in Hong Kong asked the Chinese government to intervene and regulate prices of COVID-related supplies (such as O2 Concentrators). Someone asked chicom gobbels Hua Chunying about this.

She said "yes, all parties should work toward an open global supply chain."

And now the real translation: "Remove all the trade embargoes you placed on Chinese products since Galwan, and we'll think about regulating prices of COVID supplies."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles