Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman ji,
Positivity ratio for Kerala is 28.9% while it is 10.1% in UP. So, it is kerala which is doing lower tests.
As yesterday's data, UP did 2.29 Lac tests with 23,175 infections.
Kerala did only 1.23 lac tests with 35,801 infections.
IMHO that logic only applies when tests are conducted randomly.

I think its harder to say as UP is only doing just about as much tests as kerala but its 6x times larger.

But maybe you are right.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
View attachment 88946

• Average daily recovery of more than 3.28 lakh cases recorded in last 10 days

• The National Mortality Rate has been falling and currently stands at 1.09%.
Look at the figure of increment in active daily cases. That's the metric to look at. Today it is 3000 and tomorrow onwards it will be negative. We have peaked out the second wave.

sorcerer

Country flag
Murmurs about chicoms is growing in sections of Indian media. Looks like our agencies have more evidence of the b.1.617 outbreak being an act of biological warfare.

If this turns out to be a bioweapon, then no god can save the Hans. India is as advanced with biotechnology as Japan is with electronics. We own the biotech/pharma/genetics/mol-bio domains.
Also needs to have a check on paki bio labs. china works through paki bio labs too as pakis are guinea pigs for chinese and can be made to do any dirty jobs.

sorcerer

Country flag
Look at the figure of increment in active daily cases. That's the metric to look at. Today it is 3000 and tomorrow onwards it will be negative. We have peaked out the second wave.
SBI had a report somewhere in April..that said the cases of second wave would come down by Mid May..
Anyway...hope there is no other engineered mutant variant by china in the wild..as now wuhan china virus has sort of become a clear case of chinese bio weapon tool

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
SBI had a report somewhere in April..that said the cases of second wave would come down by Mid May..
Anyway...hope there is no other engineered mutant variant by china in the wild..as now wuhan china virus has sort of become a clear case of chinese bio weapon tool
Yes the Indian Govt modeling for first wave was smack on for the first wave where they predicted that cases will go down by mid Feb and will be through. The new variant if bio engineered was released at the right time.

here2where

SC adjurns hearing to Thursday on vaccine differential pricing to center and states.

"No Judicial Interference": Centre To Supreme Court On Vaccine Policy

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
C'mon EAM Jaishankar for once drop your diplomatic hat and be an irrational player for once, just declare that if WHO or any other international organisation doesn't stop referring to B.1617 as indian variant or variant of indian orgin, Government of India would pass a law thru ordinance with immediate effect that Covid 19 will be called as chinese virus by law in India.

SexyChineseLady

C'mon EAM Jaishankar for once drop your diplomatic hat and be an irrational player for once, just declare that if WHO or any other international organisation doesn't stop referring to B.1617 as indian variant or variant of indian orgin, Government of India would pass a law thru ordinance with immediate effect that Covid 19 will be called as chinese virus by law in India.
I watched an episode of Wion news. They say "Wuhan virus" or "China virus" every three minutes so I thought India already have that law!

here2where

Major row erupting between Bihar and UP.

Shocking: Over 150 covid dead bodies dumped in Ganga in Bihar

These visuals will disturb you. Bodies float in Ganga in Bihar's Buxar as a nation mourns

mokoman

Country flag

Jokers are worried people will carry their virus over Mount Everest. Unbelievable.

i dont believe in karma , but i hope new variant hits them hard.

captscooby81

Country flag
Second case i am coming across of less than 30 year old succumbing in less than 24 hours . I had heard similar case of 22 year old labourer dying overnight after admission to hospital of testing positive .

26-year-old Delhi doctor dies of Covid complications within hours of testing positive
India Today Web Desk 13 hours ago

a young boy in a blue shirt

A young doctor at Guru Tegh Bahadur (GTB) Hospital succumbed to Covid-19-related complications on Sunday within hours of testing positive for the infection.

Dr Anas Mujahid, 26, was working at the GTB Hospital which has been converted into a designated Covid-19 hospital. He had completed his internship after MBBS in January.

A resident of North-East Delhi's Bhagirathi Vihar, the 26-year-old doctor was on duty at the Ob-Gyn ward till Saturday afternoon. He got tested for the virus at 8 pm, as per an Indian Express report, and died due to intracranial bleeding around 3 am on Sunday.

He had no co-morbidities, the report added.

Dr Anas Mujahid's batchmate and colleague Amir Sohail told Hindustan Times that the two visited his home for iftar on Saturday evening. He said while returning to the hotel, provided to all the doctors, Anas said he was feverish. "He decided to take a rapid antigen test at the fever clinic of the GTB hospital before going to the hotel. He tested positive for Covid-19," Dr Sohail said.

Dr Sohial said they were sitting in the clinic when Dr Anas suddenly collapsed. "We rushed him to the casualty ward. He was not responding well. The doctors sent him for a CT-scan. The report revealed a massive bleeding spot in the brain. He was immediately transferred to the neurological department, where he died," he said.

Sohail told HT that Dr Mujahid had not taken the vaccine shots.

Dr Anas Mujahid's brother Mauz said the family received a call from the hospital around 10 pm. "We could not believe what Anas' friend was saying as he was with us till a few hours ago. My parents and my brother immediately rushed to the hospital. Within hours, he left us. Our family is in shock," he said.

AK Jain, dean of UCMS at GTB Hospital, confirmed Mujahid's death, and said, "I am yet to go through his medical reports. It's really unfortunate that he is not with us anymore."

Dr Satendra Singh of GTB Hospital told the daily, "It's a rare case of sudden progression [of Covid-19] and it's alarming. Generally, we have seen cases of blood clots and internal bleeding in patients with severe Covid symptoms. However, according to his friends, he was fine till Saturday."

Tuco

Country flag
Second case i am coming across of less than 30 year old succumbing in less than 24 hours . I had heard similar case of 22 year old labourer dying overnight after admission to hospital of testing positive .

26-year-old Delhi doctor dies of Covid complications within hours of testing positive
India Today Web Desk 13 hours ago

a young boy in a blue shirt

A young doctor at Guru Tegh Bahadur (GTB) Hospital succumbed to Covid-19-related complications on Sunday within hours of testing positive for the infection.

Dr Anas Mujahid, 26, was working at the GTB Hospital which has been converted into a designated Covid-19 hospital. He had completed his internship after MBBS in January.

A resident of North-East Delhi's Bhagirathi Vihar, the 26-year-old doctor was on duty at the Ob-Gyn ward till Saturday afternoon. He got tested for the virus at 8 pm, as per an Indian Express report, and died due to intracranial bleeding around 3 am on Sunday.

He had no co-morbidities, the report added.

Dr Anas Mujahid's batchmate and colleague Amir Sohail told Hindustan Times that the two visited his home for iftar on Saturday evening. He said while returning to the hotel, provided to all the doctors, Anas said he was feverish. "He decided to take a rapid antigen test at the fever clinic of the GTB hospital before going to the hotel. He tested positive for Covid-19," Dr Sohail said.

Dr Sohial said they were sitting in the clinic when Dr Anas suddenly collapsed. "We rushed him to the casualty ward. He was not responding well. The doctors sent him for a CT-scan. The report revealed a massive bleeding spot in the brain. He was immediately transferred to the neurological department, where he died," he said.

Sohail told HT that Dr Mujahid had not taken the vaccine shots.

Dr Anas Mujahid's brother Mauz said the family received a call from the hospital around 10 pm. "We could not believe what Anas' friend was saying as he was with us till a few hours ago. My parents and my brother immediately rushed to the hospital. Within hours, he left us. Our family is in shock," he said.

AK Jain, dean of UCMS at GTB Hospital, confirmed Mujahid's death, and said, "I am yet to go through his medical reports. It's really unfortunate that he is not with us anymore."

Dr Satendra Singh of GTB Hospital told the daily, "It's a rare case of sudden progression [of Covid-19] and it's alarming. Generally, we have seen cases of blood clots and internal bleeding in patients with severe Covid symptoms. However, according to his friends, he was fine till Saturday."
This is how it happened with my manager, he was diagnosed with china virus on Wednesday evening he was all fine on whole of Thursday. Suddenly on Friday he felt breathless and got ready to go for hospital but suddenly collapsed. He was monitoring his spo2 lvl in both oxymeter and his watch.

here2where

Due to increasing local O2 demand, KL’s clampdown pre-emptive action....

Kerala Needs More Oxygen, Can't Give Other States: Pinarayi Vijayan To PM

Kerala, he wrote, currently has 4,02,640 active cases, and the number is projected to rise to 6,00,000 by May 15. In view of the rapidly growing numbers, the state will need 450 metric tonnes of oxygen by May 15.

doreamon

Country flag
Major row erupting between Bihar and UP.

Shocking: Over 150 covid dead bodies dumped in Ganga in Bihar

These visuals will disturb you. Bodies float in Ganga in Bihar's Buxar as a nation mourns

dont we have electric cremation system .. such apathy in administration . Govt shd get one as soon as possible if we dnt have one .. This is nt only health hazard but also political suicide .

Tuco

Country flag
dont we have electric cremation system .. such apathy in administration . Govt shd get one as soon as possible if we dnt have one ..
This will become a big news! Why is our people so ignorant. Such a heartbreaking visual.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles